>both are around the same age
>guy is Ectomorph
>girl is Mesomorph
>both started to train hard to build significant muscle
>similar workout amounts, weights, reps etc
>same diet
>no supplements & anabolic drugs for both
>training like that for a year

Who you think will gain more muscle after a year and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rcI-bMhxo
youtube.com/watch?v=6C9Wdpa_pAs
youtube.com/watch?v=oVY1s9wLOLE
youtube.com/watch?v=BgrC7JSgXmk
youtube.com/watch?v=tBS9d17iCZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_scientists_before_the_20th_century
instagram.com/tessabarresi/?hl=en
instafitnessmodels.blogspot.com/2016/11/tessa-barresi-17-year-old-natural.html
adherents.com/people/100_scientists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

men have more testosterone, you idiot. women can't compete, not even with low-test fags

Is it really all about test? Genetics play a good part too.

You won't grow muscle without T

Girls recover faster while guys get stronger faster and can do more and more volume, which kind of leads to more fatigue too. Eventually the guys always come out on top.

1. Mesomorph and ecto and endo are a fucking myth that every dyel believes
2. Guy wins no matter what, Testosterone builds muscle and women have less than a pre-pubecent boy. Even a guy with Klinefelters would build more muscle.

/thread

This

Test is one hell of a hormone

Why would girls recover faster?

Because life is D&D rpg and everything has balanced pros and cons.

too much conflicting info out there.
some claim guys recover faster than girls because T assists recovery

Males have more and less of some hormones. Girls have more and less of other hormones. The ones that aid in recovery are more abundant in girls for sure.

Testosterone makes you recover faster and girls have less of it, you're an idiot

Why would they be abundant in girls?

Might be the fact girls are much more petite usually so theres less to work with. Also fatigue builds up with more volume and girls clearly increase their volume slower than guys, so theyre a lot less fatigued and less rest is needed.

Im sure if a similair boy and girl did a bodyweight routine for 50 days straight, the guy would need a few more breaks than the girl.

Maybe thats why crossfit has so much chicks.

How would the girl recover faster if they are both doing the same weight and repetitions? Where are you guys coming up with this? Testosterone boosts recovery, I can speak from personal experience as can any roider.

OK, can somebody explain me the phenomenon of Julia Vines and Kholoud Essam? They don't seem doing roids!

>Maybe thats why crossfit has so much chicks.
A more likely explanation is that women are more social, and the social aspect of crossfit is what appeals to them.

Id bet money testosterone doesnt affect fatigue as significantly as other hormones.

I work in construction and our workers go through some gruelling work days. Theres big guys and little guys, fat guys and muscly guys. Doesnt matter they all have the ensurance to work 6 days a week.

If anything the steroid users complain about the burn

She's a genetic mutant that carries mass in a way that makes her look feminine and it doesn't really detract from her look.
And she's good at applying makeup.
But!
The anabolic steroids and age are catching up to her and starting to wreck her looks.

Should have capitalized on her look years ago in preperation for this.

>Id bet money testosterone doesnt affect fatigue as significantly as other hormones.

I hope for your sake it's money you can miss

Whatever dude. You can be the mountain and not handle my daily work and routine.

Injecting test frees up so many precursors in the body that even your nuts go on vacation. Lifes not black and white.

this is the most retarded question ever 2bh

healthy males reach the equivalent of advanced-elite female lifts within 1 yrr

She claims she doesn't do roids and I believe her so far, for a very long time she's buffing and no square face with froggy voice! Nor her skin looks manly.
And how do you explain the lionesses? or the most muscular dog on earth which is a female?
They don't even gym and they don't have balls.

If testosteron doesn't affect fatigue levels, explain to me why average endurance runners on roids trash olympic champions not on roids?

I don't know why I'm even arguing with you about this, the fact that higher levels of testosteron shorten the recovery period is a well known scientific fact, it's performance enhancing which is why it's banned from competitive sport.

man because body somatypes aren't real

the guy cause the girl will give up.

Youre not looking at the big picture and theres a lot of people whos test doesnt change but their work volume and endurance blow up.

If test was so potent then there wouldnt be a need for the hundreds of other peds out there.

>whos test doesnt change but their work volume and endurance blow up.
And you fail to understand that it is entirely possible to get better endurance without raising your testosterone levels.

That in no way negates the fact that when you do raise your testosterone levels it enhances you're able to enhance that endurance much further and faster.

Youre just another person looking for the easiest answer. You got to think outside the box even though testosterone does on paper increase recovery and reduce fatigue. But look at everything testosterone aids in. You hold more water, more glycogen, you hold more weight. You can look at natties and these 3 things increase their performance.

So did the test reduce fatigue or maybe the glucogen stores not maxing out and causing stress.

Lioness has no balls.
Don't sell me "high test" lioness shit because those are known to develop a mane like the lions. Just like a human female with high test will develop a beard.

Hm??

>You got to think outside the box
The effects of testosterone are pretty well understood by science

You're talking like it's one big mistery, it isn't

Humans=/=lions

Lions and humans are very far apart genetically, of course there's going to be differences in them

You're comparing animals, one of which is actually still smaller than the males of it's species, the second anumal, the dog of which is a mutant.

... all to make the argument that a common genetic variation, based on false assumptions about somatotypes, to claim women can build more muscle than men.

The only reason you shouldn't KYS, is that you are a talented person. Fine display of mental gymnastics there 10/10

Im being creative. You should try it sometimes. And testosterone alters so much shit in your body that ofcourse it gets credit for progress. But people progress and never alter their test levels too which is cool as fuck. But you guys don't appreciate that kind of thinking on a >fitness board.

Hes big
>pssh test
Hes strong
>pssh test
Hes low bodyfat
>testtt
Hes confident
>must be the loltestlol

Come on guys get real.

She is almost certainly taking something.

> Delusion =/= creativity

Still with the mental gymnastics.

Sure there is more than just testosterone.

That doesn't change the fact that inside of normal circumstances testosterone becomes the biggest factor in building muscle when its the difference between males and females, as well as naturals vs. Enhanced.

You would need to reach for rare outliers, which don't prove your point, as because you already KNOW what normally happens you are going for examples outside of normal in order to make a model of reality, which doesn't hold up with the real world.

Humans = animals.

>genetically

Ooh, suddenly genetics do count

But when we talk about sexually dymorphic animals such as Kangaroos where males muscular. EZ CUZ DEY HAV MO TEST.

>Men are smarter
Pssh test

>Men tolerate more pain
cuz test

>Men are more energetic
test!

>Men are way more logical
test!
Makes me wonder how much men in general depend on their genitals.

Scientists also say fad diets are omazing scientific breakthrough, all you do is eat our 60$ CD and boom

Bout the lion thingy:

Humans have a protein (or hormone or idk) that limits the creation of muscle. Kid that are born without that are jacked as fuck at a young age

If it's not test or not roids.. what could it be? Mike Chang's 6 pack shortcut chinese secret?

Nobody said genetics don't matter, that's a Strawman.

The issue is that, within the normal range of human genetics, females do not build muscle as fast as males and yes the primary reason is testosterone.

Try this. Remove your testicles, cut them off, ask a feminist to pop them for you, whatever... then find another intact male of similar age and skeleton size, or even a dozen of them.

Then you all compete to build as much muscle over a year without using exogenous AAS.

You all train with the same rep ranges & volume & %1rm, all eat the same macros and other variables.

Only difference is you now have 1/10 the testosterone you had before.

See how it all turns out, then report back to us.

Im not talking about muscle, im talking about endurance. My original claim was fresh noob girls seem to have better recovery than fresh noob lifting guys.

I have trained with both and its just an observation i had. I was gonna pin it all to their estrogen/progestogens.

Then i said guys do build muscle faster from test and therefore they push new limits and their fatigue never really gets a chance to tank while girls progress is very slow so they can adapt faster and recover day to day faster, so i may be wrong, but...they do have different hormone levels too which may be a factor.

I know tests potency but theres other stuff out there too that may be a huge aid.

Then repeat the same experiment, get your balls crushed etc...

Except instead of building muscle you all adjust for variables and train for endurance.

So go get your feminst friend to step on your nuts till they pop, for science.

If you succeed then ALL endurance sports will become COED and you will go down in histort as a great man (well kinda).

I know youre like what are we arguing about?

You said the test is to blame for the endurance and im telling you i doubt that.

An easy experiment would be to take a girl who never ran and a guy who never ran and you inject him with test and see who can run 10k faster that day.

Man the guy will curl up and cry from the burn and cramps.

Bodies have their own ways to balance inner processes/ You cut off balls, you ruin the balanced body process. But I am not sure with even that since I didn't witnessed an experiment like this.

>be only egyptian female bodybuilder

Why would she even use roids or hormones?
In a country full of close minded muslims, man face wearing hijab and sounding like man is the last thing she would want to be there.

Youre arguing with me against using outliers and you want me to use a guy with no nuts in an experiment.

Youre also only considering elites and outliers and not fresh trainees like i am suggesting and OP mentioned.

As i said initially girls have better endurance than guys. Im just trying to share the love. females arent complete trash and useless in fitness as youre trying to portray cause of one hormone.

Look you dumb fucker, the females recover faster because they used LESS weight. Especially early on.

Wtf do you think exhausts your CNS more for a newb; bench 100 pounds, Or 20 pounds.

% of 1RM And recover does NOT go up in a 1:1 ratio with absolute strength.

The 1 rm DL of 900 pounds will exhaust a roided up strongman MORE than 500 1 rm will a natty.

Not because roids don't help recovery, but because everything took a much larger stress.

See how well newb females recover when you make them use the sane absolute weights the males use, for the same volume. It wouldn't even happen because the girls wouldn't make it through the initial training.

Also, males are more likely to hide sighns of fatigue and push themselves further in training, which again results in a longer recovery. Same for using a higher % of their 1rm, and pushing harder efforts.

If it was true that endurance and recovery is something female HUMANS are better at, then WHY aren't endurance sports COED?

Body types aren't a thing.

>litetally asking this
Wow you're so progresist op! It's 2016 yeah!

the guy. because he has more test, which is required for gaining muscle mass.

You know so little of this you assume exogenous test makes any difference in less than 24 hours.

Regardless just compare males and females who train for endurance in a COED environment where the majority of both are not already conditioned athletes going in, yet are all in good and normal health, ages 18- 30, and they all train in the same group with the same amount of speed & endurance.

I GAURANTEE you the vast majority of those males will recover faster and build up their endurance faster, and will be less exhausted even after the initial endurance training. If timed in a race the males will ROUTINELY beat the female time, from the start of the experiment all through say 14 weeks or however long you go for.

>guy is Ectomorph
>girl is Mesomorph
>Somatypes
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html

>i believe her

Here, another example of strong as fuck natty females who didn't buy into this YOU NEED ROIDS cuz not enough test

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rcI-bMhxo

pic related

I c where ur going with dis

genetics determine T

>Should have capitalized on her look years ago in preperation for this.
Can't that just be solved by staying abit more natty in the first place

Endurance sports arent coed cause after a decade or more of training testosterone does its job and men have higher potential. I fucking wrote that.

I also wrote about females not progressing as fast therefore adapting to baby weights. I have worked with males and females and some girls had a much better starting point than guys. I have trained a guy who couldnt deadlift 115 pounds and i have trained a girl who pulled 195 pounds on her first day, and again the next day, and again and again.

Maybe the girls try to impress me as much as they can. I never had an issue getting them back into the gym meanwhile guys would complain.

I just dont see any reason to blame testosterone on peoples early progress and its a stupid excuse for some people to not enjoy fitness
>>well indont lift cause it took me 2 years to squat 3plate when chad didnit in 8 weeks dang him and his high test

>>if i had high test i would squat that 3 plate

Yes between males and females its a considerable factor and males will gain muscle faster but theres other things at least girls got a perk in and i believe its endurance, but only at the start.

I saw ENOUGH she-roids to spot the difference.

That's called Military Basic training. This experiment has been done thousands of times, always with results as described.

Females not only start with less endurance, recivery is slower and they adapt slower too.

This is why the DoD holds them to much lower standards on the entirely endurance based PT tests.

Whoever claims women adapt to enduramce training and recover from it better than males is retarded.

I do think he should have his balls destroyed too. Not for an experiment but to prevent him from contaminating the REST of makind with idiocy...

somatotypes are a fucking myth you idiot. they were intended for determining personality not body type

Whatever, comparing guys who aspire to be officers in the army vs deadbeat females using it for backup is such a great test.

>implying she hasn't got a man face

Lionesses are buff because they are a species that has evolved to hunt, and they're still not as strong as the male's that protect the herd.

The buffest dog is smaller than the male's and has an extremely rare mysostatin deficiency.

You cannot seriously be trying to conflate those things with average men and females.

Also, that chick is definitely juicing.

Ectomorphs and mesomorphs aren't real. You were sold bro-science.

The guy would make bigger gains hands down because of his hormone levels.

A woman cannot recover better than a guy unless she has had specialized training for that particular exercise.

ANSWER THE GODAMNED QUESTION point on COED Military training then.

Not fucking the occasional outlier of a girl who is strong prior to lifting vs. A pussy who only DL's 90.

YOU'RE the one saying women adapt and recover faster from endurance training, yet we have thousands of those COED experiments going on in the Military ALLTHE FUCKING TIME. ALWAYS WITH THE SAME RESULTS.

Yes testosterone take weeks to start exerting its effects, after its exogenously injected.

The problem in your assertion is that these men in basic training have had higher levels of testosterone since they sprouted pubes.

They get to basic and the have more endurance from the start, and adapt faster, and finish with more endurance and far higher numbers on the PT score and this holds true accross 100% of COED troop training cycles, ALL endurance based.

>People hurry to trust the "scientists said so" mark way too often
>Scientists: used to tell us Margarine>Butter
>Scientists: used to tell us sugar is awwwright
>Scientists: used to tell mothers milk is bad and artificial milk is good for baby

Need I say more?

>I question common belief
>I'm a feminist libtard then

Wow, did testosterone helped you determine that?

These aren't just the guys who are trying to be officers, this even includes the deadbeat males and betas to who military was their last option.

That and there are ambitious femalesin the Military with the "I gotta prove girls can do better" mindset, yet they are ALL still constrained by basic sex differences and physiology.

>for sure!

this user was right

Let's go into fantasy land for a minute and pretend that women is natty.

She is a genetic anomaly that will rarely appear itself in the world.

Also test is probably legal in their country so I'd imagine it's not too crazy for her to get it.

But that's not the case. Women are shit when compared to men, tha'ts just how it is, everyone else can accept it why not you?

Another natty Natasha Aughey.

>genetic mutant

Wow, lots of genetic mutant female bodybuilders out there who don't depend on roids.

youtube.com/watch?v=6C9Wdpa_pAs

>natty
stop it

A man would reach that level quicker anyway

A natty 15 yearold Rebekah Tiler!

WOW

>She is a genetic anomaly that will rarely appear itself in the world

So many female GENETICAL ANOMALIES OUT THERE HURRR DURRR

youtube.com/watch?v=oVY1s9wLOLE

>creativity

you're honestly just a retard lmao

go back to /r9pol/ where u can be creative

There are 'equally' many male genetic freaks so don't try this fucking bullshit you cancerfag.

/thread

>Men who are buff
oh it's natural and valued

>Women who are buff with no roid signs
GENETICAL MUTATIONS! ANOMALIES! UTTER FANTASY!

>Tell women they can't be buff without roids
>Repeat it many times
>Many of them will believe this because society says so all the time
>many will either give up or buy the roids
>lifelong costumers for the roid drug makers

And don't tell me guys aren't being fed lies to to get buff like roid men naturally n other shit.

It's profitable, you gotta fertilize the ground in order to get many fruits.

WOW look at all those little "genetical anomalies"
it can't be all their parents will abuse their young with roids.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgrC7JSgXmk

>Testosterone builds muscle and women have less than a pre-pubecent boy
>less than a pre-pubecent boy

Yeah dude, they take supplement called: Photoshop CS 80, Illuminati experiment with time travel n shit

Test assists recovery and it builds muscle tissue as well

It kinda is,

Men are stronger, tougher and smarter.

Women can have children.

uh, another "rare genetical anomaly", how dares she!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tBS9d17iCZw

Are you implying that the chick in your pic isn't on gear?

>Men are stronger, tougher and smarter.

In general

Women tend to buy bullshit on higher scale
and discouraged to engage in dominant activities on crazy scale.

Why?

If women are in fact naturally stupid, weak n shit, why the fuck society around needs to dictate and propagate on them that they shouldn't do dominant boy stuff and encourage them be the stereotypical feminine submissive ideal?
Just let them do it, if they are truly failures they

And Marie Curie is a radioactive anomaly from chernobyl yea? it's unnatural for woman to be so smart!

>If women are in fact naturally stupid, weak n shit, why the fuck society around needs to dictate and propagate on them that they shouldn't do dominant boy stuff and encourage them be the stereotypical feminine submissive ideal?

our forefathers liked submission, as is the natural course of our genders

only now that the world is changing, society's ideals are too

that is in no way proof that women are in any way better

>And Marie Curie is a radioactive anomaly from chernobyl yea? it's unnatural for woman to be so smart!

she is a single woman out of literally billions

holy shit! that one white kid shot up a school! they're all school shooting maniacs!

posted this by mistake, not sure about this one but even she doesn't have low pitched frog voice and has feminine face, nor a giant clit bulge, shit thats being caused by gear. So I dunno.

>natasha
>natty

i like her too but cmon

>our forefathers liked submission, as is the natural course of our genders

Selective breeding of women? I sure suspect.

>she is a single woman out of literally billions

Bahahahahahahahaha

Hendy Lamarr - invented torpedo guidance system n shit that's used till this day

Who would believe such a doll in the early 20's century would do this. Apparently didn't shoot up school.

>And Marie Curie is a radioactive anomaly from chernobyl yea?

How many famous scientist are male and how many female? There you go. Simple coinscidence she was a woman.

Why don't you actually bother to look up female scientists? There are more than you think, sure more males in a world like that, I don't doubt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_scientists_before_the_20th_century

When "ugh girl, scientist is for men, stay in the kitchen" was too mainstream.

she doesn't look unnatty though. and yes she does have good genes

>Implying that's natty

Dude you are retarded.

Natty limit for men and women is totally different.

It is impossible for a woman to look like that natty. Period. End of story.

Uh huh

instagram.com/tessabarresi/?hl=en

instafitnessmodels.blogspot.com/2016/11/tessa-barresi-17-year-old-natural.html

Old man's voice: shut the fuck up

You dipshit
You fucking retard

idk if you're trolling or what but women do not naturally produce enough MALE HORMONES to get a MALE PHYSIQUE

Jesus christ

>Women who are buff with no roid signs

Women can never leave dyel mode without gear.

adherents.com/people/100_scientists.html

how many of these are women?