So, uh you got that gf yet Veeky Forums?

So, uh you got that gf yet Veeky Forums?

How?

Met her at work.
We work out together now.

Feels good man

nope.

Help me

>nothing for a month
>12 girls at fucking once
>no idea what to do
>bang a few
>no gf
>nothing for like a month

I just want a fucking gf

You're at least fucking girls.

I'm a 26 year old kissless hugless virgin.

I'm benching and deadlifting 2pl8s, but I don't know how to talk to girls.

Just got talking to her and asked her number, none of that tinder shit meeting girls irl is better

>benching 2pl8 while deadlifting 2pl8
what the actual fuck i bench like 70kg 1rm and diddly twice as much

OP here, I actually went on a date for the first time in my life Sunday last week.
Now I asked her on a date again and she replied that shes busy until Christmas.

I didnt kiss her on the first date.
Did I fuck up? I'm just overthinking r-right?

if it happens it happens that's all i'll say

maybe not it could still be okay, i guess just try not to overthink it and wait for that to come to see how it plays out

did the date go well do you think?

Yeah I think the date went pretty smooth. We were on a christmas market and it wasnt awkward at all imo. I made her laugh a couple of times and she smiled alot

NEVER EVER

What happens when you try to talk to grill?

nope

and i havent lifted in 6 months

trying to get some money so i can sign up a gym

>busy for 21 days straight

Is she she elon musk? If not she doesn't look too interested.

met her in college. we were lab partners. together for nearly two years now.

we interacted as much as lab partners do in the first two weeks. i decided to make a habit of talking to her as lecture ended so that i can hang out with her during a two hour break, twice a week. i would walk her to the parking lot/her car after lab. eventually began sitting next to each other in lectures and etc.

she was attracted to me because i seemed smart and i don't have terrible facial genetics. i think me being older than her (five year difference) played a part as well. she described me as "stoic" which i think is normie-lingo for mild autism.

she noticed that i was "in shape" when we met but didn't think much of it. it wasn't until we started fooling around did she, and i quote, "appreciate my body" and "change her opinion on guys being in shape."

This. Your best option is to ignore her and find another girl that isnt """""busy"""""

Highschool:
>swim 4 hours per day 5 days a week
>lift 1 hour per day 5 days a week
>5-8% body fat
>5'8 145lbs
>elite level swimmer
>straight A's
>did gymnastics and acrobatic martial arts in my spare time as a hobby
>kiss-less hug-less virgin
>surrounded by girls
>friend zoned by all of them

College:
>stopped swimming and lifting altogether
>in fact I stopped exercising AT ALL
>started smoking cigarettes and weed
>borderline alcoholic
>eat like shit
>no job
>no hobbies aside from video games
>party heavily for 3 years
>gain 25lbs, all my muscles atrophy from lack of use
>flunk out of college but only occasionally go back for a part time semester or two of community college
>homeless on and off
>since 2009, ~20 sexual partners, 5 long term relationships lasting at least 6 months with 7/10+'s, currently with my highschool crush and have been since about February this year
>just recently got my shit together, got job offer for $20 an hour under the table doing basically fuck all for as much or little time as I want each week, quit smoking and drinking and smoking weed, got a proper ed plan (mech engineering), gonna start swimming and lifting at the gym after finals this month, looking at getting my own place, selling my car and getting a small truck

Life is a fucking joke.

Still have oneitis over a girl that stood me up 2 years ago.

Yeah were going out tomorrow afternoon.

Who "no gf because no effort cause apathy" here?

>tfw bf

t-thanks Veeky Forums...

My bad, I meant that shes busy on the weekends, but I don't really have much time on weekdays

Just be yourself anons

That's not necessarily what I meant. Maybe she's testing a bit, this is normal for girls.

Show more interest and try hooking up sooner. If still no pull the plug and move on.

Not a single hug wtf??? I hugged like every girl I kinda knew in my highschool, it's just a socially acceptable greeting for everyone.

No, I'll not be able to get a girlfriend.
I always build them up into fantasies in my mind and fall in love with the phantom of a woman who will never be.

Plenty of warm tight wet holes to brutally fuck till they're creamy and raw with my massive uncut cock though.
Lots of those.
And a few cuddle buddies. The dykes with daddy issues are best because no sex and the just want warmth and caring.

Ya.
>Meet girl, in my case a friend of a friend.
>At gym a few weeks later.
>Start her texting while working out.
>Pumped as fuck. Still crazy nervous though.
>Asked her for coffee at the end of the workout.

Been together 3 years now.
If you never ask a girl out you will never have a gf.

Did the opposite, got dumped by the love of my life after several years because she didnt feel it anymore.

Now I'm just planning on banging as many women as possible and leaving them, I know it won't hurt her, but I dislike the average women a whole lot more

tfw your friend is a legit 8-9/10 and he has gorgeous women throwing themselves at him
all the time
tfw im 5-6/10 on my best day and i have the hardest time chasing and matching with 5-6/10s on tinder

tfw my hot friend found a hot girl on tinder hes going to make his gf

tfw i'm the only one who still doesnt have a gf and now everyone will ask me when ill get a gf

tfw i have to make up some bullshit excuse

tfw im the ugly one in the friend group

legit would commit suicide if i had the guts

Clarification: I was never hugged by a girl I had an actual romantic interest in.

Oh, I would get tons of hugs and kisses on the cheek all the time by girls I had absolutely zero interest in. My abs were legendary in highschool. I'd have girls I'd never met before come up to me during lunch and ask to see/feel them. Most of my friends were females.

But that was the problem. I couldn't for the life of me attract women I actually wanted to attract until I literally just gave up in life.

Imagine a magic genie granted you a credit card with unlimited money on it but with one catch: you could buy anything EXCEPT for what you actually really wanted. That is what my life was like. Like that faggot in hades with an unquenchable thirst standing in a lake of fresh cool water that drained immediately every time he reached down to drink.

Cousin owns a dance studio and asked me to be in a production. Got with one of the qts there

i'm working on getting one, and it's fucking time consuming.

you just inspired me.
I've been thinking about this girl in my bio class who made a bit of an effort to talk to me but I am so fucking autistic

Im just gonna go for it.

Girlfriend is the best ever, although she goes to med school out of state. Fit as hell, smart as a whip (knows how to use one too) and is generally one of the better people I've ever met.

We're also dating a girl who gives the best blowjobs I've ever had in my life and really enjoys eating out my girlfriend. She's a lot of fun and we all have a great time together.

Oh, and my roommate and I hook up occasionally, sometimes with the other two. She's cool, but I'm cucking her boyfriend. He's autistic though, so I don't really care.

So, uh... Yeah... Not bad I guess.

>So, uh you got that gf yet Veeky Forums?
No. I'm too autistic to try, and too apathetic to spark anyone's interest.

Yea just do it man. And remember they want the same thing as you do.
You gotta take that risk of her saying no, its all part of it.
God speed user.

>Move to a new, major city
>About 3x the size of my old city + very densely populated
>Start uni here
>Immediately at least 4 girls after me + a ton of tinder matches
>Hook up with a qt3.14 filipina
>Get her pregnant
>GUYS USE CONDOMS, FUCK
>She gets abortion
>Start dating qt3.14 5' high test girl from my class
>all of my wats

me.jpeg

>lioning on the internet

wow you're cool

>been hitting up this 6/10 coworker (low 8/10 in a dress) quite a few times
>she likes my Veeky Forums ass and conversations go very smooth every time we steer of work-related subjects
>decide that it's time, get more flirty than usual
>it's going well, holy shit I'm the smoothest operator
>she mentions her boyfriend in some off-hand comment

don't be a cheetah

What's the name of this nigger town?

Nope, worked out for years and lost weight. But was still socially retarded so it was all useless for the women.

Details on the high test bitch

Lads, how do you respond if a girl slaps your ass?

This happened to me on a night out and I ignored her because I had work early the next morning.
Bear in mind, I'm about a 5/10 DYEL 18 year old khv, this doesn't happen often.

To keep it Veeky Forums related, what bear can you deadlift?

>Meet girl this year who is wife material
>smart, cute, shy, only at uni to get a job which will let her have a family
>rarely goes out, except to dance classes
>THICC ass and legs as a result, slim upper body
>only catch is: she has had a boyfriend for the past two years (currently long distance)
>i will never be her first love
>i will never be her first anything
>i will never hold her
>she will never need me

to top it all off
>agreed to be her roommate next year
>going to subject myself to another year of clinging to a dream that can never be realised

There is a God and he is cruel.

>Talking with girl the past few weeks
>Talking about showers the other night, mention how I sometimes shower with the lights off
>She says she does too and we should do it together sometime
>Yesterday texting again, normal conversation, then she just stops responding, hasn't responded since except for a snapchat I sent her
wtf, she's obviously interested, but why does she always stop responding? It drives me insane

>you will be forever her first one
Feels not as good as it should.

A Grizzly, but only if he stretches and contorts himself into the shape of a barbell

>Not giving your bear buddy a piggy-back ride to the gym
>Not having your bear buddy as your #1 mode of transportation
>Not cuddling up next to your bear buddy in winter during it's hibernation
>Not going to the biggest field you can find and wrestling with your bear buddy to test your strength and helping it release energy
>Not bridal carrying your bear buddy 24/7

>Not having a bear buddy

*upboats*

"It drives me insane"
Yep, she knows that.

never thought i'd feel a feel posted on Veeky Forums but

i felt this feel

Are kangaroo's more your style, user? I got to admit, they got some really good bicep muscles, and those leg tendons are perfect for squats.

we got drunk and fucked, she also likes anime and is kinda autistic so i guess i won the lottery (shes also lowkey THICC)

>2pl8 diddleyroo

Found your problem.

What do I do? Do I have to wait for her? Or can I re-initiate conversation after awhile?

>the girls I fooled around with and didn't feel much for or pursue much wanted me badly
>the one girl I decided to go after this past year dragged it along and didn't want to get into anything serious

Love is a meme, here I was trying to court in a gentlemanly way and I was less successful than when I just got drunk and fucked one

anyway wish me luck in ignoring her inevitable biweekly text this Saturday when she's feeling lonely because I cannot drag this shit out anymore

Date another girl, shes not woth.
She is just playing games.