How long do I have to lift to reach this mode?

How long do I have to lift to reach this mode?

I've been lifting for a year and a half, and I've put on some weight, but I can't ever see myself getting this big?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for.html?zx=21f0869b60adc218
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for_30.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for_885.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/01/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic also related

Did the models for the statues actually look like that?

There was no model and it's suppose to be an exaggeration of the muscular form because it's fucking Hercules.

Well they actually had to study the male form. It's not like they pulled the placement of veins and how muscles actually looked at such a large size out of their ass.

Obv there were no 8ft monsters, but probably some very big men. Life was different back then.

Is that in the Polykleitan canon of proportions?

Also, look at Steve Reeves' calculations. He tried to achieve Greek-derived proportional measurements that were also used when creating this wonderful works of art.

What'd they look like tho? 'Cause all those ancient Greek statues look Veeky Forums

He was juicing, look at how small his cock and balls are!!!FACT!!!

New goal physique

Thanks OP

they were much shorter and fairly scrawny because of worse nutrition. Average height is way up in the last century even. If you actually compare these statues to people who are huge nowadays (ronnie coleman for example) the muscles don't make sense, the sculptor just thought they would get bigger everywhere essentially

>they were much shorter and fairly scrawny because of worse nutrition

That's a myth, ancient peoples were mostly well fed and Veeky Forums (especially citizens and patricians)

Probably a much more accurate depiction of peak physique back then than OPs image.

Why do they always have tiny penises
What's the story?

>sculptor thought they would get bigger everywhere
>makes everything bigger
>leaves peenor itty bitty

This was epic trolling in ancient times.

aesthetic purposes

life.
pro tip: this is unachievable in your life time.

>why aren't you
I got shit to do other than lift unlike these lazy cunts lounging in Olympus all damn day

Jupiter's cock!

It's so much more beautiful in person

/r/ that one Poseidon statue

big dong = barbaric was a thing until fairly recently (talking last century-ish)

why do you think whites played up the meme of the BBC

Exactly? no. But there were some Big Guys For you back then
>What'd they look like tho? 'Cause all those ancient Greek statues look Veeky Forums
A lot of them were fit
>they were much shorter and fairly scrawny because of worse nutrition.
Ancient people could grow fairly tall, were also well fed and capable of impressive fitness levels
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for.html?zx=21f0869b60adc218
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for_30.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/11/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for_885.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/01/its-time-to-stop-mocking-indians-for.html

This. For most of human history penises had an "ideal" size. Gigantic penises were looked at as grotesque. A woman who wanted to fuck something resembling a horse was insufferably frowned upon. Only recently has this meme been propagandized and glorified. Fucking Jews.

>insecure over his tiny dick.

lol

> Average height is way up in the last century even.
> Average

Wtf. Are you actually comparing Ronnie Coleman who, no offense to him, is a freak of nature? Not only that we are talking about natty here... How can you possibly compare someone who is juicing today to someone that wasn't 3k years ago?

Also, there has a been a steady decline of test levels over the past century (for w/e reason) so I find it quite plausible that there were some very muscular men back then.

LAOCOON DID NOTHING WRONG

the average doorframe pre-industrial revolution are under 6 feet.

What "group" of people are you talking about?
The Rus and Vikings were very, very tall. And whaddayano those countries today have the highest average heights on the planet.

oh fuck off

not you again, mr chaosandpain

you've been shilling here too often, be gone

nah he's actually right tho. just factually.

>I know nothing, but will spout nonsense because it makes me feel good!
Nice try there friend. ancient Greeks had some of the best nutrition and fitness of all time. they ate a healthy amount of meats, fruits, vegetables, and breads, and lead extremely active lifestyles. Most of them didn't look like that, but they had a physique formed by good nutrition and fighting/train/working in fields. They weren't short and scrawny.
TLDR; You're a retard

>counting plebs
the plebs and proles are human trash user

> Milo of Croton's daily diet consisted of 9 kg (20 lbs) of meat, 9 kg (20 lbs) of bread, and 10 litres (18 pt) of wine

And Veeky Forums told me alcohol kills gains

The inscription says
>“Bybon son of Phola, has lifted me over his head with one hand"

Can you muscle snatch 140kg's Veeky Forums?
Why were the ancients so strong, why does it take copious amount of artificial steroids to reach what the greeks achieved naturally

>getting trolled by Babylonians

FUark son hes about to get fucking bitch slapped

shou!!ldh ave g!!one to the gym !!!more faggot!!!!

They drank their wine heavily dilluted with water mate

They were shorter on average.
From the book "Men of Bronze: Hoplite Warfare in Ancient Greece", I've found estimates of 162-165cm,

It's not a myth dummy

you're already there OP
your dick is about the same size

Go to any museum with greek artifacts and weaponry and tell me they weren't short.

The handles on their swords are fucking tiny. They must have been like 5' on average.

afaik this is called golden ratio. they used it when creating sculptures and other art.

you can find calculator for it online

The Cro-Magnon was 1.80m on AVERAGE