Anybody have the greentext of the Veeky Forumsizen scoring with a MILF who turned out to have a horrific pussy...

Anybody have the greentext of the Veeky Forumsizen scoring with a MILF who turned out to have a horrific pussy? His brother found out about the story and posted as well.

>Mirin' MILF thread

Yes

> jankety janksters
What did he mean by this?

idk must be some flapper girl slang

> At gym
>warming up in "studio" room thing (room with the hardwood floors in it
>40+ milf walks in room
>asks me if she can use the virtual work out station at front of room (literally just a tv where you can select workout dvds)
>reply with "y-yea"
>she starts stretching before starting
>I finish my stretching
>walking towards door
>"hey do you wanna work out with me?"
>"N-no, i'm going to lift"
>she holds up 5 pound weight " This is lifting" and laughs
>Full on spaghetti mode
>stand there for a few seconds
>say "haha" and leave

Ya blew it, buddy.

She coulda blew u.

At the time I didn't even consider that she may be hitting on me. I have social anxiety and at the time was really high, which just make my anxiety worse. So I was basically just trying to get out of the conversation as soon as possible.

She looks ok for her age

I've had that happen repeatedly, especially with older women. As an autist myself, the quickest way to curing this is saying "fuck it."

Just go for it and say what you feel, buddy. As long as you don't rape her the worst case scenario is you get told off.

Best case is you get succ every three days like I do.

or fucked in the ass with a strap-on but whatever.

I can't believe she has a christmas stocking for a cunt, what a bummer.

I have a 40 year old coming over next week specifically for facesitting and a blowjob. I pray to god her punani is at least somewhat put together.

>>"hey do you wanna work out with me?"
>>"N-no, i'm going to lift"
>>she holds up 5 pound weight " This is lifting" and laughs
>>Full on spaghetti mode
>>stand there for a few seconds
>>say "haha" and leave
Proper reply would've been "I do but I gotta lift"

bump

What ages do MILFs usually aim for? I'm 25 and I feel my window is closing

X / 1.5 (maximum)

X / 2.0 [or 18 years old] (minimum)

>I have a 40 year old coming over next week specifically for facesitting and a blowjob

Tinder or something else?

Spammed OKCupid, landed 2 who were interested after like 300 telling me to fuck off. Worth it, now I get weekly succ.

Tinder really doesn't work. Post to the Men for women parts of craigslist and OKCupid.

Haven't tried the oldschool method of trolling bars yet.

been fucking my old english professor for the past year. she's 47 turning 48 next month and hot as fuck. a good girl in bed too. 10/10 would recommend

This is a good review but I like to read more than one opinion. How many reviews does she have over 3 stars?

hot chili pepper on ratemyprofessor

>tfw want to fuck an older lady but it'll never happen
Lads...

Anyone have that post of the guy taking creepshots at the gym and the last one is literally him behind a girl very visibly taking a picture

one of the comments was something along the lines of "getting a little bit too close there" with pic related as its pic

Im transforming into a quite MILF mirin machine since my ratio of baldness/hair/bodyfat/shoulder broadness its entering into the THICC range (a little too much still for my taste) and Im percieving an awful lot more spaguetti from older woman than from younger ones. Feels good man.

Also, not just mirin, i banged a few 40+ already and shit is amazing.

Yeah I'd smash and not be a little pussy about it like op was.