Whats your definition of being Veeky Forums?

Whats your definition of being Veeky Forums?

For me its being able to lift good heavy weight and being able
to run 4 miles and swimming 2 miles in the water
with some sort of conditioning to be able to these

>i think thats class buds class 310, second phase?? Correct me if im wrong

I can probably run at least 6 miles but I doubt I could swim 2 miles in the water, just cause I'm so rarely swimming.

Thats fair enough, 2 miles is alot plus we did it in fins and wetsuit

>can run 4 miles no problem
>can swim 2 miles no problem
But I can only lift moderately heavy. 45lbs x 6 Pull up, 55lbs x 6 Dip, 185lbs x 6 Front Squat, and 365lbs x 6 Deadlift.
End me.

>source: FMF Corpsman looking at recon 3 years in the future.

Yea id say navy seal training is a solid indicator of what in shape is. Able to lift heavy but still lean and agile enough to run and swim long distances. A lot of focus on stamina

>lean
You'd be surprised how many spec warfare dudes are between 15-20% bodyfat. That extra bf can help with buoyancy in the water, as well as extra energy for the cold or what have you.

These are still the type of dudes who'd drink beer and eat pizza on the weekends

what do you define as "running"
after a few months most people could run almost indefinitely for hours

Well i was referring to when theyre still at buds.

What a pack of faggots.

Rangers lead the way.

When your glutes are strong enough to snap off your boyfriends dick.

could you help me practice? no homo

>implying your pathetic glutes can hurt my meat
Even men can't beat the cock

>>i think thats class buds class 310, second phase?? Correct me if im wrong
Who the fuck would know on this board?

Don't SARCs have their choice of Recon/MARSOC or SEAL? Or do you just like the green weiny?

Get a load of this retard

SF are the best anyway, most deployed for a reason :^)

we get it, youre in the military

They're primarily MARSOC, but from what I've been hearing, they can go just about anywhere as far as spec warfare groups go since they are in such high demand.

But dude I only just turned 20. I gotta build a solid foundation as a good corpsman and give myself time to mature and grow stronger before I can look at the SARCs and go "yeah I want to go do that right fucking now".

Good on you, man. I'm going for SOCM/18D. Are you serving blue or green side?

Fit for the average man?
15 pushups
25 squats
35 situps
5 chinups
Run 1 mile.
Good?

Fuck, just realized you put FMF haha

Just started lurking and I live a sedentary lifestyle. I can knock out 30 push ups continously, at least 100 squats, at least 100 sit ups

Pic related is helping me a lot

Probably about right for the average dyel

very average man, yes

7:15 500 CSS
7:30 1.5M in boots
100 push 2min
100 sit 2min
30 pull
315 bench
205 OHP
225 power clean
Thats pretty much where you can be reasonably.
Go guard a post office you flaming homo.
SF is good at networking with local militias, and supporting occupations. NavySO will always lead Direct Action.
Why spend time as a corpsman when you could just enlist and go NSW?
You get E4 after BUDS and its directly from enlistment, rather than spending time working up to E4 so you can go MARSOC.

Good, but you're well above average.
I mean, what is the absolute basic level of fitness that the average 18-60 year old man should have.
Something that anyone barring being physically handicapped in some way or being horribly injured should be able to do at any time.

That's what I mean.

Have you seen that subway advertisement or whatever, it was a comparison of the average woman and a model decades ago and "the average woman" and a model now, and it was showed a large added weight discrepancy? Models haven't gotten skinnier, the average woman has gotten fatter, just like the average man has gotten in shittier shape. Obesity is a disease

>SF is good at networking with local militias, and supporting occupations. NavySO will always lead Direct Action.
It's been a lot of door kicking for 5th and any other group going through Centcom in recent years, especially with training the Iraqi and Afghan "SOF"

It's all good man. Are you already in the service or are you still civilian for the time being?

It's not about the rank itself, it's about gaining the knowledge and experience of being FMF and building that solid foundation.
Being a SARC has a fuck huge responsibility placed on your shoulders compared to your run of the mill SEAL or what have you. You have to be trained above a paramedic level of medical care on top of being just as high speed, if not more, than any team member. (not dismissing what regular team guys do ofc)

I just don't think that's something I can just dive into right away at my young age.
Shit, maybe my mind will change when I get older. I'll see.

What secret routine do I need to acquire to attain these numbers?
Pls

Civvy for a bit; didn't even consider it before a retired 18B talked me into it, now it's the dream job

ye gotta STAHP bein a PUSSY and POOT OUT

I would end the fuck out of every soldier in that pics arse.

Seal or Marine fitness,
>Run 10 miles, 8km,
>Swim 1mile or 1.6km
>Carry 90kg or 200lb, (as of another's max bodyweight )
>Rucking 90lb or 45kg
>Camping, Kayaking, Rock Climbing
> 40 Pushups+
> 65 Situps +
> 15-20 Pullups+