Is this a good ULxULxx program for a beginner

is this a good ULxULxx program for a beginner
i just made it.
any tips to make it better?

im suprised a newfag can make a quite decent program.

what does rdl mean?

This isn't terrible at all

Looks fine but I'd rather do SS at least 2 months first

>2016
>not doing Ragamuffin Dynamite Launchers

im 1 month in doing strong lift, but i want to move away from strength and get big now, them go back to strength once im happy with how i look

Doing SS first is fucking retarded. Most people that come here have done literally no physical exercise in their lives and have no idea how to actually use their muscles. Doing bodybuilding in the beginning will allow you to understand how to actually contract your muscles properly instead of jerking the weight around like a downie.

OP add 4x8 ab wheel to every workout

looks good

kinda hard to get big moving baby weight

Switch OHP and DB Press and you're good.

can someone please fill me in on the benefits of an upper lower? a push pull makes infinitely more sense

why. shouldnt ohp be less reps because its more compound.

what is the benefitof push pull? like why should u only do push on one day and pull on the other.

3 days of rest.

Not bad, but it seems to be a bit chest heavy. Could ad a bit more back.

Pls no troll, are these the truth?

You're not gonna get big moving bitch weight. Continue to get strong, then try to get big.

im pretty sure i will get stronger doing 8/10 reps anyway, as a beginner u pretty much get stronger no matter what the program is as long as u work it hard enough

Just do candito's linear program, its U/L 4x a week and have seen great results with it

candito or alex at alpha destiny literally best programs to run

This, don't bother making your own program OP, stick with something reputable and they are pretty similar to what you have in mind anyway.

i check the other one out but it seems pretty low volume to me and it contains the same major compound lifts as mine does but i have more accessories. i have very low rest times

As a beginner you won't need that much volume or accessories. Better to focus on getting as strong as possible, and when you stop progressing, add volume and accessories as needed.

dont want to go to the gym just to pump out 10 total sets then leave lol, that shit would take me 15 minutes.

If you can pump out 10 sets and leave in 15 minutes, you aren't lifting enough weight

the program that guy recommended only had 12 sets for one of the days. mine has 20

CANDITO LINEAR HYPERTROPHY

Yes, because 20 sets is overkill for a beginner. Tuesday for example. 4x8 deadlift after a 4x8 front squat, followed by four more exercises? That's only possible if you're lifting babyweight.

yeh but when i use too much weight on the deadlift and aquat i cant control the eccentric part of the movement properly

For those heavy lifts you should really be aiming for a 4-6 rep range, like candito's linear program suggests. At 8 reps you might be breaking down muscle, but you're not training your nervous system, which is what helps you to lift heavy weights.

Also for the eccentric portion you don't need to descend slowly, like over the course of three seconds. Just control it enough that you don't hurt yourself.

i go for 8 reps because like i said im not training for strength rn and i can already bench nearly 2pl8 and squat over 2pl8 so it shouldnt be an issue

Oh, that's fine then. I thought you were a complete beginner. So long as you're making progress I'd say it's a pretty decent program.

Personally I'd swap front squat and deadlift, as well as incline bench and OHP, just so you do your big lifts first, but whatever works for you is fine.

Also make sure to change your set/rep ranges every once in a while just to keep things fresh. Some people say it's not necessary, but I find it pretty helpful to go from a 4x8, to say, a 5x5, or even 4x3, whenever I hit a plateau.

I'd switch the deadlift and front squats.
I'd also reduce the deadlift volume because 4x8 deads is not really beginner oriented

SS + GOMAD