youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fZ7ss06yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0j1XQoAwG2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FeeIs garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted.

walk up to a group of normies that are having non personal discussion so u can contribute.

>30 years old and still cant talk to people

Wew

Also, aren't you a bit old to still be acting like an insecure autist? I know theres no age limit on Veeky Forums but come on...

I don't even know what to say

People were mostly talking about personal things, like things about mutual friends

Just introduce yourself
Unless they're fuckheads, most people will at least try to include you, and not talk about things/people you clearly don't know

No
REEEEEEE

Here's a pro-tip:

Normies will be nice to you and include you in conversations as long as you're attractive (ie fit). Assuming you don't look like a disgusting unwashed fat autist, you'll be fine to join the conversation. Just B.E. urself.

>Go to work social event

See, you didn't even try to talk to new people and shit. This is where you fucked up and should have just stayed home/not drank

>tfw I'm going to become OP

23 atm... turns out I tore my arm around 4 years ago. Didn't realize until 2-3 years later. Been trying to get it fixed for 1-1.5 years now. I don't talk to any of my University friends because I just don't see a point given that I don't enjoy anything because my fucking arm is torn.

Stopped working out, getting fat. Jesus fuck give me a gun already.

Delayed becoming a wagecuck for 1 year because I knew I was probably going to need surgery and was trying to get it done before I joined this shit tier life. Took a year just to get the MRI's done with the proper results, finally went back today for a follow up. Turns out he thinks it is partially torn and gave me the option to have it fixed.

Thing is, I just started the wagecuck life at my first job in my industry. Would be pretty fucking niggerish and bad on my part if I was like "hey guys, I need to go get surgery, I'll be out for 6 weeks." Given that I've only been there for 3.

Fuck this gay earth.

Hey guys I'm in a similar boat. I'm bad at talking to strangers and my friends are taking me to a new years eve rave. How do I get a new years kiss from a random hot chick so my friends don't think I'm a tool?

Also new years is my bday so it's twice as bad if I don't get a kiss.

First of all, don't expect it to be easy. Matter of fact, don't expect anything at all. Chances are it won't even happen, so don't project your autist wet dreams on the night.

>literally join a group
>they say a few words
>then everyone has to go and find someone else to talk to

Looks like you have a decision to make. All it is really.

I'd at least tell the boss what you wrote here, barring some Veeky Forums parlance.

Just enjoy the rave and dont expect kisses.

I don't know. I'll probably delay the surgery for at least 6 months while I get the experience I need so I don't get fucked if I end up having to look for a new job after. It's not like the tendon is going anywhere, it's healed further down on my arm for years.

It's just complete fucking shit given that I lost the best years of my life to an injury. And even if I get it repaired, I'll probably never make it to the point I want to be at. Plus, there's always the possibility that the repair makes it worse than before given that it's only a partial tear.

Feels bad man.

i'm fit, but i'm also ugly

how do i talk to people i don't know?
i can't even talk to people i do know. what do i even say?

Start talking to everyone. It'll feel spergy at first, and you may even get some weird looks, but you'll get better at talking to people in general. It'll become easier to make friends, etc.

And I mean, talk to people EVERYWHERE.

Standing in line at Starbucks? Talk to the other people in line, or the cashier, talk to people at the gym, the nutrition shop you go to. Just ask random observational questions. Do it to actually get to know someone, ask interesting questions.

Also, try being interesting yourself, get a hobby besides working out, start reading literature, wood working or anything that you can become passionate about. Tell people about it, ask what they do.

>Do it to actually get to know someone, ask interesting questions.
i cant think of interesting questions. all my questions to coworkers are work related, "what are you working on?", "are you busy?"

>Tell people about it, ask what they do.
i dont have a hobby, but i'm not really good at anything

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fZ7ss06yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0j1XQoAwG2I

start watching his personality lectures, and start reading books, find something you're genuinely interested in so you have something to talk about. set goals that you actually want to achieve it'll help motivate you

It's all right bro. The first time you came to lift you couldn't bench 315, you had to work up to it. Had to learn technique, and build your abilities. Same principle here, some people are naturally good at it but some have to work at it, and that's okay.

Just keep at it user, it'll get easier and you'll learn as time goes on. Keep going out with friends, push yourself out of your comfort zone. Go join new groups, find a new hobby. Learn some skills and get to know peopel in those communities and you'll just keep getting better and better

Don't be afraid of failure, just so long as you don't stop trying you can't lose

Much love brotha, I've been there and am now on the other side. We're all gonna make it

>how to exercise bro?
>GO TO GYM IDIOT KEEP GOING TO GYM U GET BETTER IF U KEEP GOING HAHAH

lol

You wont start off good at something, just try a few different hobbies and get good at them. People like passion, get some for something, anything (not video games)

You don't start with interesting questions. Ask them about themselves

"What'd you do this weekend?" That would start a chain of other questions, or notice something about them, like a piece of clothing or jewelry, or a book they are reading, ask about it.

For example: Yesterday I stopped by a microbrewery, and started talking to the waitress behind the bar, turns out she and her husband own the brewery, so we talked about beer and fun stuff that they do at the brewery, she left and I spoke to her husband about random things for the next hour while I was drinking. A couple other random people came up, I asked what they were drinking, made a suggestion. Asked how work was, what they do, etc. I had a great time and made some easy friends.

>i dont have a hobby, but i'm not really good at anything
See this is part of the problem, no one is good at their hobbies when they first start. Go suck at something, just so long as you are having fun doing it, who cares?! You gotta suck at something to be good at it, and doing so will help you socialize. Talking to the people within the hobby and more importantly, giving you something to be passionate about (with the major confidence booster that comes with it!!!)

lol yeah obviously the metaphor falls apart at a certain point, but it doesn't invalidate my point.

You will learn yourself what to do and what not to do by just going out there and doing it. No matter how many Ted talks you watch it won't matter until you go out there and try it for yourself. Read books, listen to talks, study how to be an effective communicator; but, this is still not going to make a difference without applying it.

You'll learn more from your experiences than you ever will from someone else

>this is still not going to make a difference without applying it

that should go without saying, since he's already asking how to act in front of other people?

>25 years old
>such a shut-in awkward aspie that I've never been in a bar even though I went to college for 4 years
>have no idea how to behave in a bar or what one is even like

>next friday work is having our "holiday party" which is just happy hour at a bar
>we have like 20-25 coworkers
>i never eat lunch with anyone and always just eat alone in my office
>they occasionally do happy hours but I never attend and make up some excuse
>feel like i should go to it to be social, but i know how terrible it will be because i'll probably just sit in a corner or not say anything all night, and also i'm a lightweight so i;ll probably have one meme drink like a white russian or scotch or something and get buzzed and embarrass myself

True, I just wanted to make sure I reiterate the importance of continuing to get out there and try despite a "failure". And like I said, the best way to learn is to do it youself

Unless you have a defect, you should be at least a 6/10 at low bodyfat with solid musculature. Post pics, what's more likely is that you have shit self esteem from being a reject your entire life.

i'll watch those videos

thanks