How much muscle can I build in four months without bulking? I'm a girl that never lifted before

How much muscle can I build in four months without bulking? I'm a girl that never lifted before

And it doesn't have to be four months, I'm just wondering how long our muscles take to grow grow grow

This is the stupidest thread I have ever seen, you should be ashamed of yourself for making it.

Delete this shitty thread.

>four months without bulking
Uhh that would be literally none dumbass

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

It's ok, I know I don't know everything but if you do can you stop being a shitposter and answer me?

desu its around 89

I dunno why don't you tell me.
SS+gomad and report back in 4 months

post pics

>how can I build muscle without building any muscle?

I don't understand.

>four months
>without bulking
>I'm a girl
about 3.50

(srsly tho)

Would I have to bulk? I don't want to get fat

well... yeah you kinda do. not BULK bulk but, eat a caloric excess, yeah. but then you cut it off.

could just take anivar for a cycle and be done with it though.

Don't bulk the whole 4 months. Do a lean bulk so you gain minimal fat, then cut to get rid of the fat you just gained while keeping most of the muscle.

4 months is enough to hit the female natty limit

S T I C K Y
K
I
C
K
Y

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN ITS RIGHT ON TOP OF THE BOARD

>how much muscle can I gain without gaining muscle

I don't think you quite understand the concept of "bulking"

Can you explain it

How "much?"

Like in terms of square feet? Pounds?

Why don't you just lift and find out?

Depends on natty limit. Females (myself am one) have more type I muscle fibers and our whore-moans help us for faster recovery (after hypertrophy). So realistically will depend on your genes, your work (how often you go to gym, whether you are actually pushing yourself, etc.) So that, my friend, is what I'll tell you. I gained like maybe 5 lbs of muscle in a year bc my trainer at the time was making me do 1 min circuits with weights for weight loss prior to starting heavy weight 5/3/1.