Ok guys, I need your help. I can't masturbate till Christmas Eve. I hate nofap and thinks it's a fucking cult...

Ok guys, I need your help. I can't masturbate till Christmas Eve. I hate nofap and thinks it's a fucking cult, but I need tips to make it through this. What are some tips to resist stroking my dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do something besides stroking your dick

first, stop looking at pictures like that

Pray to the lord

Why cant you jerk off?

Didn't want to, but you know just as well as I these kinds of pictures get your threads noticed far easier. And besides, if I was to actually use a related pic it would be of me just sitting in a chair or something.

suppress test

It's a dumb reason not worth mentioning, just wanted to know if anyone has pro-tips to not get horny. I fell into the habit a lot of people here of
1) Gym
2) Shake
3) Jack off
4) Shower

>I hate nofap and thinks it's a fucking cult

Have sex with a woman.

Nah, you'll get answers, but not until we get answers.

wait are you asking why I'm not fapping our why I think nofappers act like a cult?

Never gonna make it

Lol

For one, stop saving pics of womemes for no reason.

If you hate it, why would you do it?

Contrary to what random trolls on the internet, no fap has literally no benefits. Maybe some slight psychological benefits, but that could be placebo. However, there is absolutely no muscle building benefits. If you closely monitored your body composition in a metabolic ward, there would literally be no measurable effect on muscle gains due to no fap.

So before you come and complain, realize you are torturing yourself for literally no reason at all.

You're straight right?
Look at boy butt to get rid of your desires.

So many ass images

You're right about the cult part of the zealous no fap group

Why the fuck can't you masturbate?

If you already don't buy into nofap then I can't imagine why you can't masturbate. Unless you're in a chastity belt but then you wouldn't need advice to avoid fapping.

>Contrary to what random trolls on the internet,
no u

It certainly has effects, and if you want those effects, they are called benefits.

>high test
>nofap
THIS SUCKS

Deadlift till the calluses don't feel right lol

god fucking damn it brehs

>be me this morning
>cleaning dick after peeing
>start stretching foreskin (I was thinking I'd do something nice for muh dick while the nofap is going)
>get hard
>clean it some more and get really excited
>stop touching it completely and it just start slowly oozing out
>I can't take the pain in my balls anymore so I just finish it off, ends up being the biggest load of my life

w-what now brehs, I failed nofap december..

At around 10 you realize tapping isn't worth the progress you made so just hold off till then

get a chastity belt

wtf can i say bro, i failed in day 8 :V

Well ok basically I'm graduating from Uni this week. But I was doing pretty shit in one of my last classes. I was standing in line to get THE paper the teacher just graded that would basically determine if I was going to graduate. Well, I got pretty desperate. Started trying to make a deal with God or the universe or whoever might listen. Realized I had nothing to give up, so as penance, I said if I get a passing grade I wouldn't jack it for two weeks, Then I got the grade back and it was 100%, followed by another 88% for another paper, and the teacher deciding as long as you're satisfied with the grade (I was) you don't have to take the final. So I don't know if anything or anyone really helped me, but hey, I'm not fuckin around with results like that.

Jacking off after gym is good, associate the pleasure with the workout and it's easier to build a good habit. Positive re enforcement man.

>psychological placebo

The answer to this isn't to give up fapping, it's to be an atheist. Seriously though you really think what got you the good grades rather than more of your own effort and a bit of luck. A quick deal with God didn't magically help you and not fapping won't do anything
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html

There are people this dumb with access to a computer

hear hear

Learn an instrument

Its just will power my man. Just don't do it, simple as that. If you cant not do it, you're addicted, but even then the only way to break it is will power, so just dont fucking do it.

If you notice you've started fapping and you think to yourself "oh just one fap won't hurt" force yourself to stop immediately, don't let yourself fall under the fapspell. After about a minute or two you probably wont even want to fap anymore and you'll thank yourself for stopping.

call me dumb, sure it's fair. At the end of the day I made a deal, even if it was with an imaginary space cloud. I'm a man of my word so I'm keeping it.

>chaosandpain