How do I get spiderman tier abs?

how do I get spiderman tier abs?

Cut

drool

Go to your nearest medical research center and let all the test animals bite you.

over a black chick

Can't believe that they cast a 14 year old boy as spiderman, it is the youngest one yet!

Get bitten by a radioactive spider. Thank me later.

be born with abs. its not that hard

Don't drink. Everything else is piss easy desu.

Disney likes em young. He is probably in a super air tight contract with responsibilities for the next 14 years as Peter.

In the comics Spiderman is 15.

damm bruh...she cute af doe

lmao tom holland is 20 years old

in 10 years this kid is gonna be gold

Ahh, the Disney PC shill once more...

When he gets his powers. But he ages, and is featured more in comics as an adult than a teenager.

eat your own jizz

Hell fucking no. Spiderman doesn't touch nigger pussy. Sony was doing so well keeping Spidey a nice white boy dating nice white girls, then Marvel has to step in and surround him with brown. God damn it.

i'd "fuck" that brown "pussy" if you know what i mean

WE WUZ JANES AN SHIET

spiderman is black now m8 get with the times lmao

Top kek

Lean forward

Did this movie come out and I missed it?

Kek

No, he isn't. Miles is just another lazy attempt by Marvel to force the diversity meme. Other attempts include female Thor, muslim Ms. Marvel, Asian Hulk, female Wolverine, and nigger Captain America.

Guess how successful those characters are compared to the OG versions.

A LITERAL 9 YEAR OLD HAS A BETTER PHYSIQUE THAN ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE QTS OUUUUTTTT

Irrelevant. Spiderman is canonically black now. Sales numbers don't change the canon.

Why does Hollywood have to be still so racist? They are like "OK, Mary Jane cane be the token PoC, but there's no way that the protagonist can be black." I mean it's 2016 for fuck's sake.

>Asian Hulk

What, does he chimp out when he can't solve a math problem?