Would you rather choose living with loyal fit smart and cute gf or live without gf and chase chicks to bang from time...

would you rather choose living with loyal fit smart and cute gf or live without gf and chase chicks to bang from time to time?

THICC

>having a gf

probably loyal fit smart and cute gf

but i might think otherwise if I was more fit and confident

>tfw dating gf for 3 years
>shes fit smart, looks good, very loyal and loves me to bits
>could live perfect life
>tfw 23 and only banged 2 girls in my life including gf
>tfw thoughts of marrying and never banging any more girls is killing me

Wat do brehs

You aren't missing out. Banging girls just leaves you feeling empty most of the time. Sometimes you can feel lonely even while you're inside of someone. You're trading companionship every day all year for the chance to bang someone new for 20 minutes 3 times a month.

Other side of that, if you don't think shes the right one, you shouldn't drag her down. Just give her to me, I'll feed her eggs 4ever.

What if i stayed with her but banged some other girls 1-2 times a year just oyt of curiosity? Would that be cheating?

Don't be a faggot. Of course it's cheating.

Neither, it would affect my gains negatively.

This made me happy, thank you.

Why did it make you happy

IKTF breh (5 years deep into a relationship) but honestly, stop being an idiot. Banging random chicks is fun but only very briefly. I am by no means a player but literally every ONS I've ever had has left me feeling totally empty the day after and the effort required to get laid on a consistent basis (unless you are Chad) makes pumping a rando every few days/weeks totally not worth it. Pussy is pussy is pussy - it all feels the same at the end of the day. Way better to have a loyal qt who loves you as a person rather than the brief high of ass to mouth with random sluts.

A good relationship is honestly better than chasing pussy. Stop thinking about what could be and focus on what you actually have.

Also,
Sex with someone you love>sex with random sloots

Hey guys thanks for great advice, didnt really expect this on Veeky Forums.

Thing is, i never thought id be the marrying kinda guy, but if i continue with this relationship - this is exactly where this would be going. And it kinda sucks

>I don't like where this is going
Then don't go there. It's not that complex.

Let's be honest, what other alternative is there? Be single and miserable your whole life? You aren't going to have a grandiose adventure or save the world with the perfect girl like an anime. Just be happy starting a family, experiencing things you enjoy and shitposting with your friends on Veeky Forums.

Then leave her before you start a family and then realize you need other sexual partners like my ex-fiancee did it.

It's really not worth it. I'm able to pull a few girls a month and all I want is a gf. "Making it" only to bang chicks at bars and raves is a really empty lifestyle desu

That sounds sad

Welcome to life nigga. Temper your expectations and you'll end up appreciating what you have.

I have been in literally this exact situation.

I broke up with her and I feel like I made the right decision.

My entire life has gone to shit since and I haven't banged any more girls but I think that's just coincidence.

Is it ?

I don't know, probably.

I hope.

>would the definition of cheating be considered cheating?

I went through my whole teens, twenties and early thirties thinking the same way bro. I'm 35 now and tbqh I just want to be with someone now. I think I fucked up by not finding my partner and starting a family sooner. I'm pretty full of regret now in all honesty. Especially because I just reconnected with a girl I used to date years ago and loved to bits but didn't want to settle down with. My advice would be to not make the same mistake. Twenty years from now you might look back and be grateful you stayed with her. Not saying you need to marry her tomorrow but I'd say stay with her and eventually you might get there. A long engagement might be worth a shot. I dunno, tell her you want to marry her eventually you just don't feel like marriage is quite where you are in life yet or something. Or just go for it. But dumping her to chase random sluts just seems stupid to me.

If you feel like this, the resentment will only continue and you'll break up anyway.

Make it a clean break and hope she's still free when you come back. But don't be a douche and do that thing where you feel betrayed when she finds another guy and isn't waiting for you.

Life's about choices and there's no wrong one here.

At least run proper game on her, or she'll just leave on her own.

What do you mean? Break up and then get back together?

Turn the relationship into an open relationship for you, exclusive relationship for her.
If you have enough game and Hit Persuasion Levels That Shouldn't Even Be Possible, you can pull it off.
Just tell her that's the terms you're setting for the relationship, and if she's unhappy she can leave. She'll most likely just go along with it.

> loyal
> fit
> smart
> qt
> female

choose fucking two in 2016

Girlfriend. I don't have to waste my time meeting people. I work, work out, go home, do some programming or draw some pictures, and have sex without having to meet new people. It's pretty sweet.

Yeah my gf is qt and female but idk about the rest

Yup, lemme tell you about the last girl I was ever serious with

She was a female soldier, so you'd think she was at least fit, right? Wrong.

She came from a good home with a great upbringing, parents preaching about loyalty and respect (parents still married), so you'd think she would be loyal to a bf, right? Wrong.

She went to a good school, got all the help she could dream of, you'd think she got smart, right? Wrong, didn't graduate high school

She was qt and female

you win

Tfw always dreamt of zyzz life
>lifting
>having incredible body
>constantly partying and banging sloots

Now i am choosing whether to settle or not

Ive been in three long term relationships and I'm starting to think I should just be single.

I don't think long term relationships have any inherent advantages over fwb or random short relationships. Or even being alone.

You could argue something about the increased financial stability, but then again thats a pretty crappy reason to stay in a relationship if we're being honest.

What about not being lonely, well, I've been lonely at one time or another in all my relationships. Its just the type of person I am I guess. Also take into account that almost everyones social contacts decrease while in a long-term relationship.

My absolute ideal would be to have ongoing affairs with like 3-4 married women. You get the fun and romance of a relationship, frequent sex with partners you're comfortable with, the excitement of having multiple partners, but none of the responsibility.

Dont do it