5'2 female here

5'2 female here
I've developed a serious height insecurity, I look at tall girls at the gym and feel like shit because I look like a kid while they look strong and respectable and beautiful

Should I stop browsing fit? Is fit doing this to me?

you must be at least 7'5 to post on this board

Come here bby gurl, I'll hold you

JAMAICA
A
M
A
I
C
A

Fuck that! 5' even is perfect! I'd wreck ur little 5'2 ass ;b
....wait, am I bieng trolled?

> lifting for men
> lifting for another women
> lifting for anyone ever

Respect is something one has to earn. Beauty is something one has to cultivate.

Most likely yes

Most of the guys here want a cute short girl

I am 5ft and boys say i am cute

All the tall girls hate you because your reduced ROM makes you able to lift heavier than them with less training

Yeah but your also a guy, so........

Yeah you're cute, but not beautiful

You'd fuck anything

Are you lost? Yeah you can't get too big because you'll look stocky, but guys like qt shorties

I think that being a short woman is nowhere as bad as being a big and tall woman. Tiny grills can be very girly and cute, Eva Longoria or Hayden Panettiere tier, you know. Where as tall women are often viewed as masculine.

I think that the biggest downside of your height is that your sons are in high risk of becoming manlets. But when it comes to dating, I doubt that your height will be much of a problem. It's all about weight, sis.

t. 5'7 woman of god tier height

>tfw I have to wear 6heels to be her height

Don't worry sweetie, men will still want to have sex with you. That's what you wanted to hear, right ?

I truly don't understand how women can give a shit about height. Most dudes like short girls, myself included. As long as you're thin, just chill and reap the benefits of automatically beating like 75% of women in the looks department by default.

You are perfect, I am so jealous of you fuck fuck

What's it like to not to have to own many many heels? I'd wear flats all the time, imo heels look weird but oh well

Yes desu,

>Should I stop browsing fit?
No
>Is fit doing this to me?
Yes

I never did before I started browsing fit, now I notice how beautiful tall women are. When a short woman is fit she looks like shrek when skinny she looks like a 9 year old boy, when she's chubby she looks like a jar and like hobbit when fat but if tall she looks gorgeous when skinny, high test when chubby, when fat she still has nice proportions.

My qtgf is 5'2" and I love it

I Fucking love short petite women. Might because I'm a Manlet, but I've never struggled with tall girls either.

There is just something I can't resist about little women. Only downside is my kids are gonna be babylets, but who the fuck cares.

well, as a guy i cant tell that almost every guy wants a manlet gf. It makes him feel taller, bigger and stronger. So you're good

>womb manlets
When will they learn

*can

Midget!

I feel like you're trolling us. There's no way that height should make you feel less attractive as a woman... it doesn't matter. I promise it doesn't matter. Just focus on being Veeky Forums and you'll look great. I must say though... how on earth did you let an image board affect you so much that you look at yourself differently based on how much manlet crying goes on here? It's mostly just a meme anyway...

Here's the thing the height meme was a lighthearted joke that everyone had bants over it
Then the autists took it seriously, and this place is like a giant echo chamber, they made it really nasty and now everyone even some guys above 6' have a complex about height
Point is height shouldn't matter as long as you're not autistic

>user fakes girly thread
>other anons tells "her" shes beautiful and shouldnt care
>being this beta
>being this kind of sjw
JUST NO!

Same. It's not so bad op, just don't be fat

Women are not supposed to look strong
Stop this thinking right now

Women are fragile weak creatures. Easy to hurt, rape etc. That is your ideal.

A T L A N T A

B
E

W
H
I
T
E

tfw exclusively attracted to little women I can crush and dominate and find giantesses masculine and unsexy

This.
Giantesses never get Chad.
5"2' is ideal height

>Still lives in Atlanta Bewhite
Fag

Short women are fine in bed.

Tall women are the ones to breed with.

Thanks you guys, I feel better

You didn't have to ruin this

isn't the average 5'3?

>woman doesn't want to be small and delicate
no thanks

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Not in holland

What was it like seeing your first Sabina, knowing you will never, EVER be her?

>tfw blonde, big bright blue eyes, ideal features, smart, not autistic, fit
>157cm
I just want to curl up and die

ITT: fishing for compliments
This isnt /soc/, you know?

Please let us have it, I had three night mares last night

Short girls are not my thing, but you just have to be good at being obedient and you'll be all set.

True for every woman, desu.

The fuck is this weeabo shit? To be honest*

The whole "thin women look like men" meme was started by 800lb tumblrite femlards. No man thinks like that.

Short girl injects to look high test

Result: hobbit

Forgot pic

>bitch, explain how you not the hobbit again

Tall girl does the same and the results are hng

My gf is 4'9" and works for the school district, she gets confused for a kid by other kids and she's almost 30. She gives zero fucks and neither should you.

Fuck you femanon

I thought your master race of having a XX chromosome and shit-tier human genetics made you all powerful entity just like Beyonce/instagram programmed in your feeble mind

Your race is dying femanon.. starting to realize that women are just short children with shitty genetics

Pic very related you womanlet

>she gets confused for being a kid by other kids
I would die

>legs

manlets gtfo

5'2 girls are GOAT. I'm 6'2 and I'd gladly knock up a short qt.

if you are a woman, being 157 cm changes nothing.

I am 5'8 and while I think it is quite glorious I've noticed that most tall guys date short girls like yourself.

Pathetic thread of a samefagging neckbeard

Looks like Pepe

Yep. I'm sort of seeing a 5'9 girl who lifts atm, she's not big (nor would I want her to be) but the muscle she does have fits her figure perfectly. Especially on her thighs

Short girls are great. Nothing like choking out a tiny little minx while you use her like a human fleshlight. That nut when you're viciously slamming her up to the hilt and thrust in as deep as you can to fill her with your seed is magnificent. Be careful with lighter skinned ones, they bruise ok their neck much easier.

>not autistic
Get OUT NORMIE REEEEEEE

lol

i appreciate the reference

she has shit body but good genetics (read: surgery and make up)

I always cum faster with tall girls that are 6'+

Im 5'9

same
im 5'2 and when i see 5'8+ girls i feel so disgusting but its ok op, most normies think short girls are pretty n cute and if ur out wear shoes that add heigh (sandals with small heel, boots with heel, etc)

>female
>browsing a bavarian sausage sommelier forum
>not autistic
You're fooling nobody, Kevin.

Womanlets, when will they learn. LIke any guy would want to risk having short sons. Never breed

;_;

Short girls are cute and it's hot to manhandle them during sex. Don't worry about it

>unable to manhandle qt amazon gf
fuck off manlet

I'm 5'7, I've been turned down by some guys cause of my height actually.

Still wish I was 5'8

Heels are disgusting. Unpopular opinion but I've always found them repulsive on women.

>turned down by some guys
>some guys
>plural

nah they just smelled you're a whore

Yes indeed user, a girl asking out men is a whore.

to me it's way hotter to have a tiny little nubile fucktoy bouncing on your cock than a gigantic amazon princess, but to each his own. t b h I wouldn't complain either way

I wouldn't go as far as "disgusting" but heels just look "trashy" to me. I think of girls who wear heels as gold diggers, prostitutes, that sort of thing. Talking about big heels, not about modest 1-2 inches.

5'7" femanon here. I'd much rather be your height. I'm not even that big but I still feel too tall. I think most guys want a girl to make them feel tall and strong, so being short is an advantage.

shorter girls are hotter tbqhfamily

post pic of yourself so I can evaluate your height : attractiveness rating

>Is fit doing this to me?
on Veeky Forums most of the times people are saying that height for women doesn't matter, so either you're trolling or you're not lurking at all

petite girls are qt

I remembered some short girl's like your height really liked me. I turned her down since she was flat as a board. When I horny as fuck though, I sometimes imagine fucking her, imagining how tight she would be and how easy it would be to pick her up and shit. Then again she looks like a kid.

Don't worry about it OP. as long as you're not fat, you can get some handsome guy with a thing for short girls.

I'm 6'5 and i find tall girls disguting
But nothing gets me more diamonds than a short cardio bunny in her 20s grinding away at the gym bike seat

>I look like a kid

Op, you already knew before posting, but short girls are by far the sexist.

What Race are you??

Dutch

Why would I ever post my picture here? I'm not looking to get rated by a bunch of user.

From what people say, I'm decently attractive. I just think being short would make me more attractive to men and allow me to date a wider range of guys (most 5'7", 5'8" guys aren't interested or start acting weird about heels). I've been on a date with a guy where he's asked if I want to change shoes because he was insecure about my heels.

Did you miss the thread where everyone loves short girls?

Hmmm... unusual then.

Well if you're still in the Netherlands you should go get spermed by a 7ft dutchman. They're all over the place there. Tell him you're on the pill. Don't try to get him into a relationship, you only need his DNA for your kids.

Pro-tip: You can always get any sucker Beta to provide and raise the kids for you later.

>short girls are by far the sexist
kekd

Best thread ever

It's not about the kids Its that have to live 5'2 for the rest of my life

Please don't reproduce, manlets should disappear

>blablabla
>no picture

leave

Then you've been sold a false god of eternal youth with no attachment or loyalty to your history. With no care for children or genetic morality, you disrace and are lost to your ancestors, who mourn for your betrayed.

In the end, you too will wither, and become old. You will crave the time in your life when your only insecurity was your height.

You will become bitter, angry, and an emotional husk. No children to invest in, and no future.

Ultimately in history, you will be forgotten as a dead end, a failure. Not from your small skeleton, but your selfish lack of regard for potential furthering of your hereditary obligation. You won't even be a footnote of history.

You are truly lost, and your false gods care not to save you, but to lead you into the bottomless pit of nothing.

So go ahead, live your life frivolously, they last 10, perhaps 15 years of sexy youth, if you try really hard. Folling will be the aged and ignored sagging skin and deflated tits of the crone, and you will become that wretched spitefull angry bitter creature, then Oblivion.

Ok but we don't do god in the first world

>Me 5'8''

Short girls are fucking shit really i swear. I swear male isecurity over height doesn't get even close to femlet insecurity, even though nobody cares.

>bbbut i will never be hot and stunning im always cute

5'4'' is like the cutoff for a normal functioning female, 5'2'' femlets are so fuckig insecure that they annoy me. Like when you are so insecure that you annoy a guy you should kill yourself.

Protip: your height isn't a fucking problem your fuckiing woman

It isn't to late. You could choose a healthy man, have children. Invest in them, raise them with warmth, love and loyalty. The fill keep you fulfilled as you grow old you will still experience youth through them, and your grandchildren. You will be loved and surounded by warth as you cross this life into the waiting embrace of your ancestors in the great halls of your family, and will live again in the blood of your decsendants.

The choice is yours.

>I've been on a date with a guy where he's asked if I want to change shoes because he was insecure about my heels.
I can't be the only one reading this