I am a female chubby chaser. I even like fat guys. They have to be tall though and beards are the icing on the cake...

I am a female chubby chaser. I even like fat guys. They have to be tall though and beards are the icing on the cake. Why don't you just become fat and grow a beard?

Why don't you just fuck off with your bullshit?

that beard looks fucking stupid

>wants to pretend she likes something unconventional
>posts pic of a male model with a beard

Was getting caught part of your plan?

I didn't feel like finding a pic. I just used what I had on my phone.

Because I don't want to be approached by fat guy chasers.

>dumb random whore thinks her "taste" is somehow special or significant because it deviates only slightly from an aesthetic norm

also at 11: women still retarded

>too ugly to get with handsome fit guys
>J-jokes on you! I like fatties!

Too ugly? And fat guys can be attractive.
>height
>beard
>don't carry too much fat in their faces
>big dick
>alpha

why would i make myself purposefully ugly?

but you're already ugly

I'm a fit woman and I'm not bad looking. I have a long history of dating attractive, fit guys. Still, I gotta admit, that as a sort of a quilty pleasure I do like men with a bit higher bf%. As long as they are tall, and have muscle underneath. There's a guy working at my gym who is either bulking or let himself go, and he has gained weight. Since he is tall and has the FRAME, I do sometimes think how nice it would get bounded by a "daddy" like him. My ex was 6'3 and had a hairy, a bit flabby tummy and for some reason it was damn sexy.

I do like fit men too and get the hype and I wouldn't call myself a chubby chaser. I usually go with the ottermode+ men who looks especially great and lean with clothes on. But there's something earthy and down to earth about those strong looking guys. Maybe their appetite for eating puss is the same as it is for food. And also, with a man who isn't "perfect," I feel way more relaxed with myself and my own body as well.

Yeah, okay, I'm not gonna read that paragraph you wrote, fatty.

This is trap. I disagree. Fit men are top tier (mine is fit af, and I can't resist him. Initiate all the time.)

Or too fat, your pick.

Yeah it's probably /v/ coming to fuck with us.

>also, with a man who isn't "perfect," I feel way more relaxed with myself and my own body as well.

please remove yourself you dumb whore. insecurity is probably the most unattractive quality in a woman.

Genetics.
I curse every fat fuck and his thick beard. Everytime I go to the gym I think about that fat fucker getting his dick sucked by 10's everywhere he goes. All he has to do is shovel food into his face and grow a beard.
Meanwhile I'm spending hours every week lifting things and putting them down to maintain a perfect physical form just to have 6's run up and say "solid" when rubbing my abs because I'm not genetically gifted enough to have thick facial hair.

ALL women are insecure about their looks and bodies.

Literally all women. It's a different story whether you can see it though or nah.

He can't be 400 pounds and unable to walk, but you can be fat. I find gluttony and hedonism attractive and just the size difference is hot.

Am a fit guy obsessed with lifting and athleticism and I love fit women with banging bodies more than anything (and the influx of instagram chicks with millions of followers agree with me).Why don't YOU become a fit woman??
OH THAT'S RIGHT.Because being an out of shape lazy piece of shit is the easiest thing in the world and is encouraged if you live in Burgerland.
You will probably amount to nothing in life and only serve to contaminate the gene pool with more lazy children like you

How about a tall hairy fat bald-ing guy with an average dick?

OP here
I'm lifting and want to be "thick fit" so what are you talking about?

You'll never be daddy mode so stay mad.

I'll bite. I am the kind of of guy you are looking for. 6"2, 340 pounds and bearmode. Ask me anything baby. And yes, I love eating puss.

> i am a female chubby chaser

You are a male shit poster.

>"I like fat guys"
>"I don't have any pictures of fat guys on my phone, nor would I take the brief amount of time to go to Google and look for one, despite my insistence that I like them"

Why does Veeky Forums fall for this stuff so easily and get so butt blasted?

I made a beard post once so I have beard pics. The look I describe isn't common though so how can I find pics?

>Why don't you just become fat and grow a beard?

Thanks for convincing me to shave mine off.

>I´m an incredibly fat, tall neckbeard
>Tfw no girl ever shows interest in me
>I know, I´ll make a thread about how girls dig fat neckbeards!!
>H-haha girls love fatties why arent u fat Veeky Forums

This about right, OP?

There's a difference between a fat neckbeard versus a big guy with a beard that adds to his appearance

Do you think guys like this like eating pussy?

Nigga don't come to the gayest board on Veeky Forums trying to tell us about husbando mode and then posting this stupid ass pic.

>tfw your dick literally shrinks 1-2 inches for every 20 pounds of fat you have

Except OP said chubby and fat, not big. And nearly all fat guys have shit beards that just grows out of their necks while having teenage-tier moustache and cheek growth. Pic related.

still slaying more pussies than you

What's the difference between fat and big?

one lift weight the other don't

Big can also mean muscly, wide frame, tall, etc. Fat is fat.

It´s like a mix of someone going through puberty and a balding fat guy

I assume OP means shapely fat so the guy has to have some muscle. Nobody wants a guy from my 600 pound life.

Your fucking stupid.

>becoming a fetish because one 430 neckbeard on a Himalayan Salt mining board pretended to be a chick who liked fat dudes.
>2017 - 1

Are you me? I only like total bottom guys though.

>Why don't you just become fat and grow a beard
because i don't want to get a heart attack every time i walk the stairs. also beards need tending and care to even look good. a lot of expensive shit not worth my time unless i get rich. and my jaw is fucking sic bro. don't want to hide it.

but you are a fat piece of shit right now, so why won't you kill yourself you autistic land-whale cunt? And you will never be a thicc girl as your genetics are inferior to a superior skinny girl you fat twat

I do what I want, for myself. Bitch

None of these sour grapes bitches will post what they look like. You wanna know why we don't grow a big nasty beard and get fat? Because we know the only women who go after that are disgusting.