Processed food

Yeah, it's very bad, we get it.

But realistically, how detrimental is the effect realistically if let's say:
- I excercise at least three times a day
- sustain the required target of staying lean and in nermal weight
- And eat balanced diet with fruits and veggies?

I mean, I'm not kidding myself that i'll live past 85, but since i got pretty healthy family genetics regarding health (my uncles are approaching 80 and so on?), but all i'm asking is, is it really so bad to complement your food diet with fast "junk" food providing i stay in my own limits?

There's such a panic about processed food these days i mean, I'm so scared by the modern food standards that I'm almost convinced i'll die from a heart attack in like late 40s...

Gimme to me straight doc!

>workout 3 times a fucking day
>80 year old uncles

Are you a 60 year old retard?

The problem isn't the macro distribution exactly, it is more that the food is specifically "designed" to induce vice into other areas of your life so you buy impulsively the next time you are hungry instead of going through the motions of preparing for cooking. All those 9 different kinds of fast absorbing oils, salts and carbs really do a number on your will power.

>60y.o
no, i just have a huge redneck family m8.

My father was the youngest of the family of 14.So ya, i have a lot of uncles. You av a problem with that?

I'm 24 m8. Thanks for focusing on the relevant issue dick

i never found it too addicing m9.

I can easily go to mcdonalds like just once or twice on a burger+fries menu, i'd hardly call that addictive/vicing behaviour.

>I can stop at any time.

can you go without though? can you stop masturbating?

I just did stop masturbating in fact. I haven't done it for more than a month.

And about the fast-food i'm asking is what are the consequences about consuming it not the addiction.

IF i get fat due to fast food, it's obvious
It's not obvious however how bad it is if I stay normal weight throughout decades to come but still eat fast-food from time to time, that's the only thing i'm wondering.

Who actually enjoys eating this crap? If you want a burger and some fries then buy some ground beef and potatoes and make yourself a tasty burger with fries.

What about if I just get mcnuggets every couple of days

Yes, science is finding links between processed food and cancer, probably.
The only thing you really ever need to remember is 'everything in moderation'.
If you cut out all the shit that was found potentially linked to cancer, you would be left with nothing.
No shit, living makes you at risk to cancer.
The trick is to realize when you are getting too much of something.
The big issue today is sugar, because it's in fucking everything.

Bottom line, having some junk food 2-3 times a week isnt going to do much if you are an otherwise healthy eater and physically active.

takes a few months to rid yourself of a bad habit like fapping. From time to time fast food is probably better than not getting enough calories, I just think there are much better oils to be using that have nutritious value other than being stored instantly as visceral fat.

Even a single meal very high in fat, salt, cholesterol and saturated fat is unhealthy and acutely increases the risk of heart attack, TIA, thrombosis and stroke. That's the simple reason why heart attacks and strokes are most common during holiday festivities.

Muscle mass and regular exercise protect against the supposed negative health effects of refined sugar, but not really against saturated fat, salt and cholesterol.

For long term effects, there are dose-response relationships that are sometimes linear and sometimes more complex. So for some concerns, eating only 1/100th of the amount of junk food of the average person also means you only have 1/100th the risk, for others not.

It makes a significant difference whether you're eating 1500 calories of junk or only a 500 calorie snack that might even be more than just fat, salt and sugar.

Pretty much this.
I have a ham egg and cheese mcmuffin almost daily and im doing fine.
Just watch your cals and have it vaguely match your macros and youll be alright

u still gonna get cancer nigger

The big issues among professionals, experts and scientists continue to be saturated fat, salt, cholesterol and lack of fiber. Sugar is not a primary concern and it certainly isn't "in fucking everything". If you think McDonald's is unhealthy because there's sugar in the ketchup on the deep-fried bacon double cheeseburger then you really need to revise your understanding of nutrition.

You most likely have atherosclerosis though, so the claim that you're fine isn't really based on anything.

My dog got into a sausage and egg mcmuffin one time, let him have it but then he was shitting bad for next day. He usually eats good wholesome human food too, so I stopped eating them after that.

My grandfather used to do this too. Died from dementia.

I'm waiting for the research to see how much brain inflammation comes from eating something like a mcdonalds breakfast.

Well I read Arnold's book that he wrote when he was 27 and said all sorts of shit about eating meat and how great his health was.

No, it's preservatives that fuckup your gut flora and shit like that. The sugar and other shit that cause intra abdominal inflammation and such.
Macro is a simplistic meme nutrition system that only works in a vacuum.

Professional .... You mean outdated propaganda users, right?

Ill wait for usain bolt to get cancer then

IIFYM.

It's not great for you no, and you should avoid it as much as you can, but sometimes shit hits the fan and for whatever reason you don't have time to cook.

I used to work in management in a retail outlet and occasionally I would have to work stupid hours or get up at really unsocial times due to cover, sickness, emergency etc and the only way to fill that void is to go grab a few Mcdoubles from down the road or a footlong sub.

As long as it fitted my macros and I didn't make it a habit, it never affected my progress, I wouldn't worry, you'll know for yourself if you're eating too much junk food.

Im a jew with my money and i refuse to spend close to $10 on a burger and fries i can make from scratch for under $7 bucks. Granted im not gonna ride a mighty moral horse, if I've had a hectic day I'll stop at a wendys. But i try to limit it to once a month and force myself to cook if i already went that month.

>- I excercise at least three times a day
What did he mean by this?