Rant

>but, user, how could you date this girl in her early 20s when you're in your 30s, what could you possibly talk about

Why do betas women somehow mature and develop a personality with years? They just become more cynical because they're rapidly losing their youth and because of the countless failed relationships they had. A younger woman is always more fun to be around, more supportive and has way less emotional baggage.

Are you angry that someone was upset with you before you're in your 30s and banging a girl in her early 20s?

You just want to post about how you're in your 30s and banging a girl in her early 20s

I concur. My bf and I have about 10 years difference. :) I view him as role model, give him mires, and generally just am all over him. But I am also serious and respectable elsewhere. What happens in bedroom stays in bedroom. ;)

>younger woman has way less emotional baggage

have we somehow entered bizzaro world? younger woman are only fun to be around when you have the money to entertain and "keep" them. If they ever have to step up to the plate and be a partner, they will disappoint every time.

Quality shitpost

;)

;)

Exactlt. This thread is a thinly disguised ego trip for OP who wants to share he is banging 20 yo chicks. Kudos OP. I do that and milfs. Doesnt change the fact that to have a stable relationship you need mature people. Younger girls usually arent.

Ehh, that depends on the girl. I have a 19 year old that has probably been more loyal to me than any older woman or girl my age has ever been.

On the other hand my best friend is dating a 30 year old that treats him how you described the younger women. Really flighty, disloyal, dramatic, etc etc.

>to have a stable relationship you need mature people
see
>They just become more cynical
You're confusing cynicism with maturity

Not fitness related.

it's almost like people are individuals and can't be pinned down by sweeping generalizations

That was literally the point of my post tho...

Snitches get stitches.

;)

>Why do betas believe women somehow mature and develop a personality with years?

Because they lack experience with women and base their "understanding" of women on what Oprah tells them women are all about.

and yes, lmao.

Well the situation of an established older man dating younger women is kind of a loop hole in the dating scene. Most situations women have the most control in the relationship realm. But in this instance the guy has total control. He has the ability to drop her whenever he wants. I think this scares alot of people. Girls (who aren't getting anything from it) don't want to see other women having it better, and men usually get jealous of the sweet deal.

But this is just my 2 cents

Then again their lack of experience also makes them think they're the shit and do shit that an older female would no is completely unacceptable.

So it depends how much shit you're willing to let pass.

and more fertile.
that's what really gets them hate from old single childless women.
and me being 36 means I have the finances to have those kids with her so why go for old woman = more hate.

sadly this is not true in my experience.
women my age 26 and up just develop some traits , ideas and ideologies that are just way off and they are not ready to change them.
girl in their 18-20 are a fucking hornet nest, but if you know how to handle it.. in time you can develop her into a beautiful hornet nest that still does not produce anything subatancial and can kill you, but you know what you have.

>past 4 long(er) term girls were not younger than 18 and older than 21
>not a single girl is not a hornet's nest.
>i suck at metaphores

You suck at metaphors.

What do you mean by hornest nest? Every 18+ 21- girl I've met has been full blown tumblrite with MUH RITES flag waving in my face. Is that what you mean? How do you maneuver that under than avoiding sensitive conversations? Or do you actively impose your views? How long does conversion take for you if you do it? How do you do it?

Women have brainwashed society in to thinking liking young girls is sick or wrong. But in actuality this is because they're jealous their market value as plummeted and want less competition.

There is nothing wrong about wanting to fuck 16-25 year old girls regardless of your age. Dating is a bit different though.
But early 20s is prime dating material.

this you?

i dont live in the usa.
i give them space.
i set boundaries.

yeah, i know, easy mode. but seriously, i know this all sounds like anecdotal fallacy but its the only experience i had. girls over 26 act like they have figured the world out, when they have barely scratched the adult responsible world. if they have a job they act like they are queens of the world. they act like the meals they cook are gourmet exquisites or something and they already know what they "like" to clean and what they don't.

girl 18-22 prolly still cant cook shit, so you cook with her.
she has no job so you encourage her to find something part time thats not some bar or gym receptionist but something bit more wholesome.
they wont really clean anything but when you start to, they will follow because they want to feel useful.

older girls usually already have some sort of self worth (even though it is a meme) and it is harder to find one that is compatible with you.

my current gf is 21, i just turned 30. we're together for 2.5 years now. from a girl who didnt feel like cooking, acted like gyms are a joke, never wanted to get close to washing a dish - i have a caring loving, macro chicken cooking, gym encouraging dishwashing house cleaning woman, who, tanks to my constant rant about how girls go sour after their teenage beauty fades, is not turning sour but asking me for workout tips, yoga videos etc..

idk man, seems easier to mold someone into my personality and likes than to find someone as weird as that.

oh, also. she doesnt want kids. i dont want kids. she has a sister my age, she doesnt want kids too. i know this is the biggest shit, but we already had a false alarm and she was ready to flush that shit.

god, wall of text.

You sound like a 16yo

you got me bro.
we love watching that shit.

ITT: We stereotype both men and women instead of treating people like individuals with their own levels of maturity based on life experience.

25 here. I hate immature women so much. I date a 20 year old, but only because she's more mature than most women my age.

The best thing is young women with mature personalities.

The 20 year old that you have to "keep" and the 30 year old that bitches about you dating younger women are the same shitty person at different stages of life. A mature person is mature whether they're 20 or 30, so just find a good one and enjoy the bonus if she's younger.

I understand what you're saying and will strive towards it. Why don't you want kids?

nothing lowers test like kids.
nothing occupies your time as kids do
nothing forces you to sacrifice things like kids do.

i dont want kids out of accident or boredom or sense of self worth.
its like when a girl is a hot piece of ass, and she's losing her prime slowly, she doesnt want to work and she sits on some dick and 9 months later = she has a job. someone else has to work for that, and someone else has to handle a the stress while she handles the baby.

idk how will that baby turn out, its not a fucking pet goldfish, its a pandoras box you have to wait 16 years to open, because around that time you wi know if you did a good thing raising up your kid.

also, id want to afford him/her top schools but idk if the world will be stable enough for that in next 30 years.

i'd rather ordain to a monastery.
did i mention testosterone drop you receive? :D

idk if this has something to dl with it but i never told my current gf i love her. she told me a year ago. she knows, she just didnt hear it and she wont for a while. im not witholding it back, i just dont think it means the same thing to "us and them".

she bought us airplane tickets to Berlin for my birthday.
she kinda sucks with cash, but we're getting there.

she does browse instagram alot, but her expectstions were toned town when she realized how much life itself costs, and that she will have to work hard to have money, regardless of how much i have in my bank account.

lets say we split the living costs 65-35, since she earns way less than i do.but living with me aint free, you gotta pull your weight.

Isn't it just the initial new born baby phase that lowers T as it's a biological response to keep the father around? The pregnancy phase and the actual fatherhood state are supposedly miracle for hormonal balance and production in men.

Sounds like you've been busy as hell fampai.

i will have to look into that, i dont know.
as for being busy... idk, its same as with gym i guess. you can put some effort in, and dont place all your eggs in same basket (i hope this metaphore is better), have few goals to do, have your own things so even though you live together / are dating she knows not every moment is her moment. they dont like clingyness but like being missed. they like strong men but dislike being pushed around..

but keep in mind thats my current gf. last three did not end so well. trial and error i guess. gl annon, with future gfs, and gains.

ofc this is all just my experience. im sure there are guys out there who are in completely different situation.

my best friend found a girl year older than him, moved to another country to be with her, they are married now, they have a kid, she is an responsible yoga practicing very lean qt who works with pharmaceutical industry making huge cash.
he managed to get over her baggage (her ex died in a car crash) and they are happy.

oh and then theres pic related.. thats just dumb.

;)