Destroy genes for a girl?

I cant help it i LOVE short stack girls, girls 5'2" and under.

Would you compromise your future sons height for a short stack girl?

what's that word, starts with an N

guys look for big eyes, small height, basically kiddish features

Sure I'll just make sure he's well fed in the important years.

I love short girls, according to feminists I'm a secret pedo.

Neoteny

Nubile?

NPedophile

that won't affect the male. Everyone's mom is like 5'6 or 5'3 but mostly every son is 5'10 average

Im 5`8 and all of my gfs have been 4'8 - 5'3 at max.

My son will pay for my sins. But his moms tiny pussy and qt face will all be worth it

Kek

that's it

my future son can suck a dick

You like to live dangerously.

This

Fuck that little manlet lmao

Sounds like my parents. Dads 5'9 and my moms 5'1. My brothers and I are all 6'1. Don't want to get your hopes up though.

That's if she turns out to be small. I like 5'7 or higher because of the thickness

like father,like son

you guys should really take a class on genetics

Ethnic theory confirmed

Short girls have the cutest feet

My mom is about 5'5 or so, my father is 6'3, and I am 21 years old and 5'8. Life is unfair sometimes.

Are you thinking of an Epeebophile or something? Theres a term for men attracted to women with teenage features. I'm sure it's something like that but fuck off if i'm googling it to check.

Nigger?

Wife is 5' 0'

Her dad is 6'3' her mom is 5' 4' I'm 6'2'' so no worries about future kids and I still get my oppai loli to toss around

Lol what the fuck OP where did you get that pic. I know both of those girls. The one on the left is Helena, the one on the right is Erika. I'm positive because that's even Helena's front porch

Maybe if you had a kid with her dad. When there is significant height difference the kid could be short, or tall or something in between. It's a gamble.

kek

I dunno it was just a facebook thing about short girls. I just screenshot and cropped

this 2bh fuck my son

im nutting in a short bitch

Guys who target short girls are insecure about something. Always.

THIS IS NOT HOW GENETICS WORK REEEEEEEE

A tall girl can carry a predisposition towards shorter height in her genetic payload. You'd need to check her bloodline for generations back to establish likelihood. And your own bloodline for that matter.

tall grills best grills, my gf is 6'1". dating a short girl feels like dating an eigth grader. If she can't pat you on the head she is not worth desu.

Nope. Just love ragdolling them. As a manlet dyel, I'm sorry you can't offer them the same, but once they've had it, they want nothing else.

Boring
Back to /pol/ loser

5'2 and in love this thread
Make it a daily thread for my ego

Have sex with the type of woman you're into, OP. You'll regret it if you commit to some tall bitch for the sake of "muh genetics" and have to wander around lusting after short girls your entire life. It will be excruciating.

Honestly i've never seen so much concern over genetics before i came to Veeky Forums. I would never even consider fucking a certain "type" of woman other than who i want to fuck for the sake of producing a certain type of kid. You're just cucking yourself.

Hng
Is this true? I'm 5'1 and my aunt is 40 year old 5'1 but looks literally 20, kind of like the Asians but with normal eyes

No problem.

All the luv for you

Dings for horses (expensive hobby), MA arts (career much?). Religion can go either way depending on how nutty she is about it.

Perfect for rich middle age guy looking for young wife to pop out a bunch of kids, stay home and raise them, while he supports her expensive equestrian habit.

niggers

Absolutely not. I'm in the same boat. 6'5 but I fucking love short girls and I'm insanely attracted to them, which is why in my youth I'm currently solely fucking them and dating the ones worth dating and when I'm ready to settle down it's going to be with a 5'8+ lanklet.

You're so tall that it's impossible for you to have short kids

I havent fucked a girl over 6' but i guess ive engaged in foreplay.

Back in grade 11 i paid this 6'1 blonde chick with an amazon build with a big ass to sit on my face and fart while i jerked off. She was in her panties. Didnt allow me to penetrate anything with my fingers though

I've seen shit like it happen, and when it comes to my offsprings genes I'm not chancing it. But if I have a girl she'll be absolutely fucked. Currently haven't been with a girl over 5'5

>6'3"
>5'2" gf

of course I would

>m-muh genes

Get the fuck over yourself t b h if that's what ur concerned about you will make a shitty father anyway

Not how it works

From experience, short girls are a double-edged sword.

Cute af, but once you're in a relationship they are FAR more likely to balloon into fatasses because their TDEE is so much lower than a normal sized human.

For fuck's learn elementary school biology. A kid's height is not a mathematical equation of their parent's heights. The only things you can be sure of:

Short father + short mother = short kid
Tall father + tall mother = tall kid
Tall father + short mother (or vice versa) = short, average or tall kid

had a thing with a girl that was 4'11, probably had one of the most feminine bodies of seen irl

I wanna fuck them all, short and tall.

Short girls with relatively big boobs are the greatest

I've fucked a lot of girls between 5'10-6'0 (I'm 6'1) but I've acquired a taste for shorties. They're fun to tease

Check'd for milkman genes

>5'9
>5'11 wife

My dad is a 5'8" lmaomanlet and my mom is 5'5".

I am 6'0" and my brother is 6'2".

Genefags btfo

And that's what she looks like.

Your dad is not your father.

Luckily, no ones daddy is their actual father

>Be 5'9" manlet
>Meet 4'10" qt

Plan to put a ring on that. How fucked will our kids be? Give it to me straight I like a straight shooter

Plus he wont even need to get on his knees to do it

>betraying your fetishes over some faggot that's not even born yet
Fuck no

Sounds like a pretty good life to me, assuming you're the rich middle aged guy

Kekkko

short girls look more feminine. i prefer them but wouldnt turn down a taller one

Never. I'd never forgive myself if I consciously gave my children shitty genes

I can't see it mattering that much.

My father is like 170cm, my mother like 160cm, I am 192cm and my younger brother is 185cm.

>not teaching son to be a maximum fit manlet

> """""Father""""'

We both look like him and I also have a half brother that both looks like my father and is my height.

> Half brother

Your father is a whore

I think that qualifies as being what one would call "alpha" actually.

a broken family
A nigger family
Your mom is a baby mama
You're a burden, a child support check

Lol

Nope, my father is married to my mother, my half brother is much older than me.

mom is about 5'3, dad 5'9
im 6ft

Yes he is

We have the same face, hes just a manlet

How's your older brother feel, being the unwanted child of a single mom and dad who only saw him on weekends

My father is 1.60 and my mother 1.50. I'm 1.75 and my brother is 1.80.
I'm sure my father is my father because my mother isn't american.

>Insulting your father because some of losers on this shit board who fucked your brain with their memes
Even if my father was a manlet or murderer I wouldn't insult him

ITT : Autists who don't know you keep one woman for breeding and fuck others for purely sexual preference if you feel the need to

Also :
>Would you compromise your future sons height for a short stack girl?
t. manlet cuck

This isn't correct, either. Tall parents can have manlet kids and vice versa. There are precious few guarantees when it comes to the mixing of genes.

Well done, user

npedophile

Never ever breed with a woman that's more than 4 inches shorter than you.

If you're over 6'3'', this does not apply, since finding a woman taller than 6' is not realistically feasible.

You should still try to get the tallest qt possible.

I'm 6'7'', and if I were to have a manlet son, I'd kill either him or myself.

Fucking midgets.

I've always preferred taller girls because tall genetics. But yesterday when leaving the gym I saw a short girl that had the thiccest ass and widest hips I've ever seen in my life.

>6'0"
>5'2" mexican wife

I feel like a nordic giant among the pygmy people every time I'm around her family and I'm not even that tall

I'd literally rather date a guy 5'7 than a 6'7 freak

Pic related a 7" masterrace who coincidentally plays a freak

>implying
that's because you're a faggot who likes twinks. Women like tall guys, so long as they aren't lanky and weird looking.

It's all about proportions.

Are you me?

>5'5"
>no gf

If you actually have good genes. By that I mean good facial structure, big frame normal/small waist, no receding hairline, at least 6 feet tall, broad shoulders then no bro, your kids and grandkids are going to suffer. Survival of the fittest in this bitch, which means mating with a partner that is going to give your kids the best possible genetic combinations, which in turn gives a higher chance of survival for your bloodline.

>no one posting short qts

I've never understood why one should be so concerned with one's bloodline.

Well, you are 5'8 anyways, so nothing can really save your kids except if you marry a giant woman.

>all these mongoloids talking about "good genes" and "bad genes"
>the few people who actually know how genes work are ignored