Help im a fat black girl

help im a fat black girl

okay so I noticed I eat because I'm bored and because it's routine. I also eat calorie dense food. Yesterday, I had two snack size packet thingys of cheez its in the morning and some water and that's all I ate because I was anxious and busy all day. I wasn't hungry. When I'm depressed and bored though, I eat mindlessly. What do I do? I don't want to be anxious all the time to not eat :/

you need to change your relationship to food
don't eat because eating is past time, don't eat because you're hungry, don't eat because you like the taste of something

Food is there to fulfill your nutritional requiremnts

But what about healthy meals comprised of food I like?

This.
also do you want happy 1-2 minutes and depression after eating or a happy and healty life? ask yourself that.
start lifting with your mind first make your mind stronger and be a warrior.

food is for fuel, not for fun

>I eat mindlessly
Good, the first step towards solving a problem is realizing you have one, and figuring out what it is. Keep track of what you eat (and how many calories youre ingesting). It should be a wakeupcall for you.

>You eat because you are bored
Change your habit and go for a walk instead when you're bored

>When I'm depressed and bored though,
It has been scientifically proven (go look it up on wikipedia, or google, I'm not doing your homework), that working out makes you feel more happy. Coincidentally it also solves your boredom problem.

DONT put the food in your mouth.
Sounds easy, huh?
Because it is, you fat nigger cunt!

Give yourself 30 days to quit sugar, dairy, and wheat.

You can do it all on day 1 , or on day 30.

Put a calendar where your family / roommates can see it and display your progress proudly.

Start reading labels for hidden sugars and sodium.

Plan your meals ahead of time,,, buying food when hungry is fatal to a meal plan.

Don't think of this as temporary,,, change your actual "diet" and leave the rest of obese humanity behind.

Are you fucking stupid? Food is addictive and I've been eating this way for a long time. Stop minimizing my problem.

Post pics of joocey black glutes

This is obviously bait.
Fuck off.

Read the fucking sticky

that poster is dumb and an asshole... but you are probably over-complicating it in your head

figure out the number max number of calories you should eat per day to lose weight. don't eat over that, ever

think of it like someone quitting cigarettes. you going over your calorie goal is like someone who is quitting cigarettes breaking down and having a cigarette--its fucking bad. but it doesn't mean you should give up, but instead means you should redouble your efforts

>being this kind of beta
>being this kind of sjw

post your tits

Do you think eating plain food is necessary?

Stop making excuses you fat piece of shit. Stop stuffing your face with food and hit the gym. Daily, seven days a week, don't listen to this "rest day" bullshit. Every day.

EVERY DAY. 1hr. Hit the machines. No cardio. Machines.

When you get stronger add free weights.

Or stay a fat piece of shit, I dont' care.

Reading this shit pisses me off.

I'm 5'8'', and was weighing 207 lbs. One day I said fuck it when I couldn't wear clothes I wanted to.

I visit the gym every morning at 6am, using machines. Went from size 42 waist to 38. Will probably be 36 in the next month.

It's easy, don't be a lazy piece of shit you dumb bitch.

It is essential

>my problem

you have a loser mindset. you beg for help but are unwilling to accept reality.

I lost 77 pounds in 5 months. what Veeky Forums is telling you is true. either accept it or fuck off you lazy piece of shit.

>bragging about barely any progress

Lel you'll be fat again in 2 months.

>using machines

Confirmed never gonna make it. I'm a fatass 5'11 260 and even I free weights. Step it up user.

Loser mindset? I'm ready to starve every other day to lose weight.

When you're hungry, distract yourself with a cheeky wank.

Caffeine in the morning also helps a lot; as you feel the need to eat far less during the day.

When you do eat, make sure you're consuming savoury, high protein foods, as they're filling, but not too calorie dense.

1. Try new foods. I feel like most people can eat throughout the day and still be fine. But if all you eat is shit then its a problem.

2. If you aren't going to the gym, now is a perfect time to start. While you are getting a handle on eating better the gym usually gives you a buffer from all the crap you eat. Also if you don't succeed in changing your diet, the gym might provide you with some results to motivate you in the right direction.

3. Learn to cook, most people who have shit diets are also awful cooks.

Intermittent fasting. Only eat between noon and 8pm.

Take it step by step. Start by cutting out sugars and junkfood, start eating healthy food. Find out how much calories you need, start taking walks for light exercise. As you progress, you can start lifting weights or some other form of exercise. Swimming is also great. Im a lazy piece of shit, but ive lost 11 kg in 3 months, I currently eat 1000-1500 calories per day, swim 3 times a week and lift weights 3 times a week.

Try intermittent fasting. bascially wake up, don't eat breakfast don't eat lunch and eat everything in one big sitting. fucking feelsgoodman cutting and plowing down 2500calories.

So stop buying shit food? If it's not in your house how are you gonna eat it?

>No cardio
Different guy here, also trying to lose weight. Why no cardio? I've been doing mostly cardio in my workout

Good way to fuck up your joints and shoulders before gaining strength you fucking moron.

>When you're hungry, distract yourself with a cheeky wank.

Cardio just helps your cardio vascular system. You want to lose weight and look better?

Easiest way is to gain muscle.

How do you gain muscle? I guarantee it it's not by walking on the treadmill for two hours.

Lift weight, use machines until you're stronger (6 months) - then add some free weight.

Don't even bother deadlifting/squating exclusively because you'll get strong but look like ass.

If you must do those exercises, also use machines and free weights.