Motivation Veeky Forums

I'll begin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJscrxxl_Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My Christmas gift to me. To help motivate all the NYR people at my gym.

>motivation

>joe rogan

Joe is one bad motherfucker and redpilled as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJscrxxl_Bg

STOP!
GIVING!
UP!

>Shia LeBeouf
>Motivation
Fucking KEK.

>cringe material

I don't think he's redpilled or bluepilled.
He's very neutral and open to new ideas if you have evidence to back it up

Don't worry about dying guys, there's lots to be learned from death.

Motivation is for cucks. It's all about discipline, that's the fast track to success

discipline takes motivation and motivation takes discipline.

Been going through a break-up with my girl of 5 years. The gym is what gets me out of bed.

But when the motivation runs out, without discipline you will fail. Discipline keeps the will strong, motivation is the distraction.

Only have this motivational pic but the Arnold ones are the best IMO

I like that quote. Thanks user

Didn't he die at the same age as zyzz? Alex confirmed fraud

You're right, but motivation helps develop the discipline. And sometimes it is what you need to keep you disciplined.

Discipline is the end game, but motivation can help you get there.

>joe rogan
WEW

He was 32 and he had accomplished more in that time than nearly every ruler in history. He is a bad mofo

He's a bit full of it but pretty cool, I think

holy shit how have I never seen this quote

I'm a bretty big JRE fan, and this is exactly what I need to see. I just left/got fired from a job I hated but made mad money at, I have absolutely nobody in this world that gives a flying fuck about me, not much going for me... idgaf I'll make this shit work.

Yeah I agree. He has his cringey moments but most of the time the dude is solid.

You just take the good and leave the bad, just like everything else

Isn't that redpilled, though?

This is what I use for motivation, all your little daily troubles and grievances seem small if you compare it to what it would have been like to step off that boat, life isn't a game, its a war that must be fought every day, whether its in the gym or at your job, you gotta give it your all of you want to survive.

This is my favorite quote. I have it on my wall in my room, and it always helps get me away from my whiny tendencies.

lol, better image here

>pic_for_ants.jpg

I ask not for a bigger picture but a better poster.

kek

But there's no statue guy carrying the glove in this one breh

well there goes my motivation. Time to eat some cake I guess

>jewish

d r o p p e d
r
o
p
p
e
d

That's the spirit!

Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus

Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com.

Today guest into joey coco diaz we are back byron ragbone cue the mustard

You're being a parody breh, he doesn't do that at all. He shills for weed and dmt yeah but I never once heard him sponsor anything but alpha brain and EVEN when he did he specifically said that we should not buy this product we should look at the ingredients and get them wherever we can find them cheapest and take them in that combination because it's about the stuff in it not about the box they come in.

He's really into that shit, like he'll even shill specifically killed and prepared meat cuz it boosts your T and micro manage things like how you breath or how to sleep with a tent on your head properly. That's just who he is but he is not a sell out.

underrated

Joe rogan is a good martial artist but he's fucking retarded. He debates scientists about conspiracy theories and when faced with evidence that his crazy theory he heard on the internet is wrong, he just responds with "well I see where you're coming from but..." and the conversation just doesn't end

>t. someone who's listened in the last 6 months AT BEST

>this guy who makes a living at talking won't stop talking
Shocking.

Background material

Gold star for you, my dude.

this shit was gay as hell

Motivation is bullshit.
you need discipline.

A year ago, i stopped using motivation as fuel and started using discipline.
Next year, i am quitting my comfy job, moving state, and doing uni.
Following my dreams, ya'll. I'm 30. I'm leaving my established life, and pursuing a passion.

scary shit.

>jewish

Yes goy, lift the heavy objects. We need you as labor in the future.

Milo plz go

holy fuck lmao

kek

But you can become as big as you CAN be. Truly becoming your best and, then, refining your newfound strength is the ultimate goal.

Conquering anD building an empire like that was basically all timing, momentum, and picking good opponents. It didn't hold together for shit after he died--at least, not as a single entity. Can't argue the legacy endured, though.

>Alex the Great's Empire was Noob Gains: The Empire

Yeah but at the end he accepted that it was a conspiracy theory and changed his views.

This is all the motivation you should need 1/2

2/2

lol I remember being 18 and discovering Veeky Forums for the first time back in 2011. It's probably the biggest reason I stuck with lifting and shit like this used to make me really inspired. now I just think it's kind of gay.

But I do miss "old" Veeky Forums. It was a lot less hateful desu.

jesus christ this hurts to watch

dude weed lmao

god man

for those of us who need a little more angry motivation

Still the best motivation ever produced by Veeky Forums

This is all the motivation I need.

Always a classic

Fucking kek

Being open-minded and trying to learn the truth us the true meaning of redpilled, at least it was until /pol/ went full right wing

The only kind thats worth it.

That, and humiliation.

combined a couple of favorites to make this a week ago

Lol what a fag

me too desu senpai. I take 2 years off this board and it's infested with millennial faggots and dumbass "chad and stacy" memes

Thought I had the scooby version of that. Take this instead

Julius Caesar cried once because he felt he achieved no where near as much as Alexander did at his age.

>Comparing yourself to other people

Never gonna make it

Shut up fucking memelord

You sound mad

i always manage to hold on until the part about the dog being eaten by a mountain lion