Hmmm... it's almost like being vegan is the healthier lifestyle

hmmm... it's almost like being vegan is the healthier lifestyle...

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oLNijMgVK1U
youtube.com/watch?v=aEYa_dd9zUk&t=260s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
nutritionfacts.org/video/do-flexitarians-live-longer/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/22/climber-profiled-by-washington-post-dies-on-mount-everest/?utm_term=.33ff8fafb090
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You see Ivan, if you want to fight the cancer, you must become cancer.

It's almost like anything is healthier than the standard American diet.

Sage.

Pretty much anything is healthier than SAD. That's not a revelation.

>BAIT from the dumpster out behind the 99-Cent Store

>something is healthier than the SAD
I'm mind = blown

>compare vegans to the mass population
oh wow people who pay attention to nutrition are healthier than an average american

Still haven't seen any studies in favor of veganism where both groups knew their shit about nutrition and eating. But I guess it's easier to just compare vegans to the average Joe to hook couple of retards to buy your natural organic squirel diarrhea tea

>Gains Goblin reporting in

So vegans can't get cancer?

this

> We compared Joe Hipster, the low test vegan cuck from Brooklyn with some flyover fatass who eats mcdonald's twice a day
> You'll never believe who's healthier!!!

I think there's a study that analyzed a population that had very high life expectancy as a whole, that found that among those, vegans were the healthiest of them all. By how much I don't know.

But yeah, I don't really think that going vegan just to be like 2% healthier or live a few years longer is worth it.

And it's not like I'm advocating a diet of 2 pounds ground beef every day and 10 eggs and a gallon of milk. If you eat normal portion sizes of meat and dairy, and get your fruits and veggies, and exercise a good amount, I don't really see any advantage to going vegan and being autistic about everything you eat.

basically
it's kind of hard to see these meatheads defend an inhumane diet that's literally giving them colon cancer

imagine being so far up your own ass that you'd literally give yourself cancer just so you don't have to say you were wrong

>So vegans can't get cancer?
LOL every actual vegan I know has weird chronic health problems. Don't fall for the bait, son.

>imagine being so far up your own ass
>says a vegan who's up his own ass

>hmmm... it's almost like being vegan is the healthier lifestyle
hmmm...really makes you think
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

At least I'm not so much of a pussy that I think killing animals is inhumane. Stay low test, fag.

>more bullshit studies

No reason not to have the occasional chicken/pig meat desu. I mean as long as you're getting enough protein from whey and micronutrient from multi vitamins there's really no reason to indulge in meat other than the test boast the occasional piece will get you.

Can I just kill vegans and drink their blood then?

>chemotherapy
>healthy lifestyle

>More effective than the standard American diet
With 60%+ of adults being obese I think its safe to say eating dirt is safer than the American diet

If i use vegan blood as a supplement would i gain more resistance to cancer?

10/10

The only sane thing to do is to slaughter the vegans, and use their blood for chemotherapy.

>A bias study has found that
In other news; far right political papers find evidence left is full of shit and far left political papers find right is full of shit

Tune in next week when this pharmaceutical company studies prove its new drug cures everything!

>8 times more effective in killing cancer cells*
>*In comparison to the normal diet of Americans which is filled with cancer causing materials

Wow, really. Who would have guessed that.

Come back when its comparing vegans to people on healthy diets that include meat, shock and awe vegans dont promote those studies because they prove meat consumption is good for you.

TIME TO DRINK THE BLOOD OF VEGANS

if you tried to climb everest you'd drop like a fly too
that mountain kills 10 - 20 people a year, any many of them are experienced climbers

It's more like that victim tried to prove a point

I've been vegan for 8 months now and I'm thriving, lifts are increasing, I'm feeling great both physically and mentally.

>hurrdurrrrrrrrrrr muh protein muh bacon, it's manly to eat meeeaaat hurrrrr
Iktf brehs, I was just like this. turns out that I can function just as good (if not better) on a plant based diet without destroying the planet, my health and torturing animals.

veganism will be the only viable option in the future, if you like it or not.

why is it usually cows that represent meat eating? I mean, I mostly eat chicken 'cause it's cheap as fuck compared to beef. And I think most people eat more chicken than beef.

Who cares. Eat fresh food, eat an ominvorous diet.

Any person with too much -ism in their heads is crazy.

Because cow (red) meat is most harmful to your health and by far most harmful to the environment

>without destroying the planet, my health and torturing animals

This is why people hate vegetarians, you're so far up your own ass about your diet. Eat your faggy plants, feel good and shut the fuck up about it.

but that's the truth, hun

youtube.com/watch?v=oLNijMgVK1U
youtube.com/watch?v=aEYa_dd9zUk&t=260s

so before you subsided on a diet of instant noodles, GOMAD, and mcdoubles, and now that you're getting a bevy of vitamins and minerals, you feel better

MUST'VE BEEN THE MEAT

stop projecting you faggot
some of us eat clean, meat or no meat

And yet every anti-vegan shitposter tries to argue that being vegan is the worst thing you could do for your health

>Still haven't seen any studies in favor of veganism where both groups knew their shit about nutrition and eating.

In the longest-living population in the US (and possibly the world), vegetarians > meat eaters and vegans > vegetarians

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

fpbp

where am I saying not to eat clean? if you do you'll feel better, regardless of whether it's vegan or not

people who go vegan tend to clean up their diet substantially, feel much better, and attribute it to the lack of meat instead of a nutritionally rich diet

fpbp

fibby pibby

Just gonna leave this here

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-flexitarians-live-longer/

i hate that bitch, I wish Veeky Forums would troll her

How about you don't compare a reasonable healthy diet to the american standard diet. How about we compare clean food vegan and not vegan.

That's pretty poetic and perfectly accurate

Why, because she said a thing on twitter about climate change? If she's an 'internet person' then I'm not familiar.

Also, not your personal army.

and yet every vegan with cancer die because they don't have any strength to support the therapy needed

The rest of her party survived, she was the only one who died because she refused to eat the food they tried to give her when she was failing

Thank you for correcting the record

>what a dumb bitch, trying to spread a message of peace and kindness
>that's what you get, dumb BITCH

Experienced climber and meat eater Eric Arnold died on the same expedition

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/22/climber-profiled-by-washington-post-dies-on-mount-everest/?utm_term=.33ff8fafb090

>see what happens when you eat meat?! you die of altitude poisoning!

Is this a 0 * 8 = 0 joke?
Do blood kill cancer?

All blood has some defense against cancer cells. The S.A.D. blood they tested slowed cancer cell growth by 9% over control, while the blood of people put on a vegan diet for a year slowed cancer growth 70%.

I literally feel nothing watching stuff like this. Sure I am morally inclined to be against this kind of massive animal killing industry, but I see nothing wrong in the practice of killing animals to eat them. We have animal rights in my country which prevent them from being treated this way though, and I mostly buy local produce. I fish a lot myself too

scenario:
a lioness catches a gazelle, snaps it's neck with it's jaws, and drags it back to it's family where they eat it.
why is that okay because it's just animal instinct? but when a human gets a cow, kills it, and takes the meat to their family and eat it, it's evil and wrong?

Why is it okay when a male lion kills the children of another male lion and mates with its female, but if I do that to another human I'm some kind of asshole?

ah, but you see most humans think male lions killing cubs is wrong too. but only vegans think lions killing gazelle is natural while humans eating meat is not.

Well it is technically a bit strange that some human males help raise other mens children instead of their own, no?

Most mammals compete for breeding rights, humans especially but humans also show cuck signs so im not sure which is which

Then again murder is illegal and if youre 20+ and looking for a girl and disregard girls with kids then there are maybe 1 for every 1000 men so perhaps that contributes

>ah, but you see most humans think male lions killing cubs is wrong too

You mean specifically you, specifically in this conversation?

>live your life based off studies

yeah nah

You know what else is unhealthy? smoking, alcohol, sitting around playing video games

why don't these vegan retards who go around pushing MUH HEALTH ever mention those things? after all they're concerned about everyone's health, right?

YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO CHOOSE THE HEALTHIEST OPTION, BASED OFF THESE STUDIES, WHEN IT COMES SPECIFICALLY TO DIET

BUT IT'S STILL OKAY TO BE UNHEALTHY IN ALL OTHER ASPECTS OF HEALTH I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE

>uh oh, this information scares me. what do I do?
>I got it-- logical fallacies!

Nothing wrong with being vegan mate the meat industry is a massive polluter good on them for actually doing something

>sitting around playing video games
Nice bait

fibbitybibbitybobbityboo

>more healthier than the average American diet

what does this mean? like people who eat fast food regularly and shit?

it means healthier than you

>every anti-vegan shitposter tries to argue that being vegan is the worst thing you could do for your health
Because in comparison with a proper and varied diet, it is
There's a reason why every vegan lifter does roids and relies on dozens of supplements every day to get his nutrients

>Because in comparison with a proper and varied diet, it is

What's a proper and varied diet then and where's the evidence that a vegan diet is "the worst thing you could do for your health" compared to it?

>There's a reason why every vegan lifter does roids and relies on dozens of supplements every day to get his nutrients

You mean every lifter in general. Rich Piana doesn't start every video talking about his steroid cycle and the 20 pre, post, and intra-workout supplements he takes because he's a dedicated vegan.

>implying we are anywhere close to destroying the planet
Just like you can't lose all the pounds you put on over the years instantly, you can't destroy the planet instantly
Destroying the planet would take an insane amount of effort and will most likely not be achieved in the lifetime of mankind
We're talking of energy levels off the charts here

>What's a proper and varied diet then
Vegetables, meats and grains, ya dingo

>where's the evidence that a vegan diet is "the worst thing you could do for your health" compared to it
Vegan "Green Goblin" Gains
Literally infertile
Has to inject sterons to make any progress
Looks like a fucking underdeveloped goblin

>You mean every lifter in general
No, the only people who do roids are insecure as fuck (as in the case of ricardo piano with his body dysmorphia) or just lazy as fuck and want the easy way out
You can get big without steroids if you follow a good diet, lift heavy shit and have good genetics, all three of which you already failed, considering you're this much of a retard

>Vegetables, meats and grains, ya dingo

Thanks for being specific

>vegan is bad because vegan gainz = green peanut meme

Honestly, why even enter the discussion? Just lurk

>squirrel diarrhea
>vegan

>Thanks for being specific

Whaddaya want me to list all the specific arrangements and spins of the subatomic particles in your food, you fucking mong?
The point is, you won't get all the essential nutrients from vegetables and nothing will change that.
Not only that you will eventually alienate your body from any other food, so once you realize what a stupid fucking decision you've made and you try to go back, your body will start rejecting other food.
On another note there isn't a single piece of credible research that proves being vegan makes anything better, not your health, not the environment, nothing.
So instead of following some special snowflake fad and being a little jerkoff faggot who jerks off with his other vegan pals, research on how your body works and make it fucking work, you brainlet faggot.

Puts the thinking cap right on

"Vegetables, meats and grains" can be practically any non-vegetarian/vegan diet. It just sounds like you're pulling things out of your ass.

>yeah, vegan diets suck
>a good diet is like... it like has meat and stuff... and vegetables...

I do agree with you though that a good diet isn't 100% vegetables. A vegan diet isn't 100% vegetables. It's based on vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains, and nuts, the same as any recognized "healthy diet" but without the added burden of saturated fat and cholesterol from meat, and with more fiber and health-promoting plant compounds.

Now I'll let this thread devolve into more denial and uneducated people trying to talk about things they've never bothered to research despite having unreasonably strong opinions.

Hooolllly shit

>saturated fat and cholesterol from meat
>M-MUH SATERATED FATS AND CHOLESTAROL :((
Literally doesn't matter unless you're some fat pepsi-chugging fuck weighing in at 400lbs
The human biology needs fat, it's where you store energy, it's why you don't see anyone with 0% bf and people with 8% bf or below have way less energy and rely much more on external stimuli
Not only that, with various cooking methods you can eliminate most of the fat, if you're that much of a faggot

>with more fiber and health-promoting plant compounds
Which can be incorporated into literally any diet, you fucking mongoloid

>uneducated people trying to talk about things they've never bothered to research
Like what you're doing right now, you fucking imbecile?
Why don't you retake primary school biology before you start talking out of your ass.

>how to become vegan in 4.5 hours
>watch 4.5 hours of vegan propaganda

Wew

Fantastic sample size

First post best post.

>vegan sidekick

>nutritionfacts.org aka vegan shill dot net

Wait, so they both eat the exact same food but somehow a larger portion translates into muh mcburgers? Motherfuckers like you are keeping anyone but morons from converting

Yeah that picture makes no sense what so ever. But then again vegans don't have enough omega 3 fatty acids which are important for brain function so...

Or they compared people who care about what they eat to everyone else getting the conclusion they knew they would get.

Vegan is not healthier then a truly balanced diet.

Vegans are so easy to hate.

>but without the added burden of saturated fat and cholesterol from meat
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

ROASTED
O
A
S
T
E
D

Link to said study?

Rigity Rickety Rekt!

>vegans were the healthiest of them all. By how much I don't know.

Link to this study, I'm curious.

That has nothing to do with anything.
It's actually about calorie restriction more then veganism.

And everyone, litterally everyone knows that calorie restriction is amazing for longevity and disease fighting.

What those calories consist of has not been tested either.

That picture is misleading at best and an outright lie with the truth at worst.