How do grills react to being approached at the gym?

How do grills react to being approached at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gym#Gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the same way they react every other time they get approached

like stuckup bitches

>tunnels
GOD WHY

they react friendly and flirt back if you are attractive. If you're not they act creeped out

Generally, it's not the best idea. They're focusing on their workout, they're sweaty, and don't feel pretty.
If you can strike up a conversation about something gym related, it might be a starting point, but don't go up to a girl with a pick-up line and expect good things to come out of it.

How do you feel when a rando interrupts your workout to tell you something you're not interested in?

Speak for yourself beta fag

It's because you're ugly.

/thread

>like stuckup bitches

>t. ugly autist lacking in self-awareness

They only act that way towards you, buddy boy. Meanwhile here I am, actively ignoring the fuck outta gym cuties as they linger inside my peripheral vision, their faces turned towards me in the hope that I'll look back at them.

>the obvious needs to be stated every thread

Autists, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Fucking this. Girls don't want to be interrupted from something they're already doing unless you are top tier attractive face-wise. Even if you've got a killer bod that doesn't matter. You're at the gym. Lots of dudes have killer bods. Face will set you apart.

As a woman, I would prefer to be left alone :/

I got my qt.3.14 in the gym

Only approached one girl in the gym. I wasn't very confident back then. She looked really happy about being approached, but told me she had a bf.

I don't have any problems these days approaching girls, but I probably wouldn't do it in the gym again due to the intrusion of her activity. Then again, where is it ok to hit on her. Atleast I waited until she was done with an excerisize.

The big realization for me was that the people around did not burst into laughter calling me a faggot loser and my dick didn't fall off from public rejection.

She was a true stunner btw

..? the same as anywhere else

>chad, alpha, 6+ft, top 1 %maxilla,shoulder to wait ratio above 1.618, 6 figure income
>she will have your babies right there

>5'7, balding, weak chin,round face/nonexistant jaw etc...
>enjoy getting banned from the gym for harassment

DELET

> prefer to be left alone
>What you actually want to say

Whore.

I wouldn't know, I'm way too anxious and jittery from pre-workout to approach a girl at the gym. Also I already have a (((gf)))

They would probably call the police.

They would look around and some random dudebro would come in and say "yo, is this guy bothering you?"

im too nervous to talk to grills at the jim

>The big realization for me was that the people around did not burst into laughter calling me a faggot loser and my dick didn't fall off from public rejection.

lel

>Also I already have a (((gf)))
what are you?
some kind of faggot?

>Women
>Veeky Forums
FAT CUNT

They react by editing wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gym#Gender

Angry

Why do I feel like I only have 3 feelings with distribution
40% angry
50% indifferent
10% tf w no gf

>They only act that way towards you, buddy boy. Meanwhile here I am, actively ignoring the fuck outta gym cuties as they linger inside my peripheral vision, their faces turned towards me in the hope that I'll look back at them.

EDIT: This thread will now be a daily log of my approaches. As of today I am on a 5 month cold streak of female contact. Stay tuned.
Started off well....I stuttered at first but luckily she had her headphones in and didn't hear me so I repeated myself

I thought there was a connection because she kept walking past me and stealing looks so I went in for it
I opened up with "you look like you know how to work out, better than the other chicks here who just walk around for attention"
She laughed, told me she has a trainer and then we just started talking about random **** for 5 min

Then I pointed and said I gotta get your number

"I have a bf"

my voice just locked up and I didn't know what to say, then my brain unfroze and I just blurted out "aw fuk bye" racked my weights and walked to the bathroom to stare at myself in the mirror and review in my mind what the fuk just happened.

I hope I never see her again

Jesus christ user

What the fuck is wrong with you ?

>saving this picture

fuaaaaaaaaaaaark

gonna need that sauce to go along with this fal

>how do you feel if someone walked up and complemented you

idk good

nice I probably would have said
>pfft and I'm gay so
post moar

Hey man, he is trying, good for him.

Keep it up d00d

I've heard worse.

Yeah I feel like this is the truth.

Being friendly is one thing, but coming in obviously trying to get it is just going to be annoying 9/10 times. I would recommend just developing some sort of a friendship so you can talk to her in a different environment. Strike up a conversation AFTER she is done working out

Landon

That depends entirely on your HEIGHT, FACE & FRAME.