Fruit thread

Right Veeky Forums this is a thread about your favourite fruits.

Pic related. I also like raspberries.

(inb4 fructose blah blah. Eat fruit in moderation. Whatever the problems with it, I bet eating fresh friut is better than eating soy-enhanced fitness-marketed junk food that suspiciously lasts 6 years...)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLTgWdXrx3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like eating dick

I really like Bananas, Apples, Pears, rasp- and blackberries

That's persimmon right? Googled what they taste like and it said tomato / date flavour. Sounds pretty gross desu.

Most berries are pretty good but fresh ones are expensive. Bananas are the fruit I eat most often. I'm not crazy about them but they're cheap and taste decent.

>tomato / date flavour

that's.... not accurate.

they're delicious. try one.

it has the texture of a soft tomato but it's very sweet. Struggling to remember a comparable flavor

FYI most of the time I cannot buy persimmons ripe enough so take them home and let them ripen. They should be squishy.

Idk why but I like them a little raw.

Clementines.
>natural packaging means easy to bring everywhere
>smells and tastes delicious
>rich in pulp=rich in fiber

They taste like semen, should be /fits/ staple.

Peach, pineapple, melon, OP pic.

True, kaki is best fruit. Can eat almost raw or very done, no peeling, no seeds inside. Easiest fruit always wins. Banana is 2nd because fast peel and no seeds.

Fuck apples.. fucking seed bullshit is so annoying

How does fruit compare to veg anyway?

They're really not very common over here (UK). I see them at Asian supermarkets etc sometimes. I figured they were peasant food. I'll give one a go.

Actually they are quite common in the UK (especially in London; even the side-of-the-road stalls have them) but only in late-November / December. Outside of that, you need to go to speciality stores.

they're kind of a xmas fruit here in middle europe too

I drink a shake made with grapefruit, orange and apple 1 of each every day, twice a day. Am i going to die?

Clementines and blueberries

>xmas fruit
>only in late...
Huh?
In Germany they are mostly common at Summer based on my experience.

Apples oranges pomegranate. Blueberries and cherries in my daily smoothie. PB&B sometimes.

Heh, those kind of places are more or less exactly what I was thinking of.

Odd, I'm in berlin right now and they are everywhere.

Apples because im a lazy fuck and just eat the whole thing, core seeds and everything. Sometimes the woody part gets annoying but its just a little part leftover and I can just toss it under the rug or something.

I like blueberries, grapes, really really ripe bananas

>(inb4 fructose blah blah. Eat fruit in moderation. Whatever the problems with it, I bet eating fresh friut is better than

Don't even give the anti-fruit brigade a leg to stand on. Eat all the fruit you want, there's never been a cause for concern. The more you eat, the healthier.

Well, Hachiya anyway. Fuyu should be eaten at a similar firmness to an apple

Mangoo is awesome, love it. But it's kinda hard to eat due the unproportunally oversized seed.

Grapes, pineapple, Kaki are great too.
Apples taste good with cinnamon and oaths.

Bananas are kinda meh..

>ctrl f strawberries
>no results

shameful. strawberries are the only proof we have that god ever loved us

GOD TIER
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Blackberries

HIGH TIER
Apples
Pears
Oranges
Grapes

MID TIER
Watermelon
Canteloupe/Honeydew
Strawberries
Raspberries
Peaches

SHIT TIER
Blueberries
Nectarines

What's the main difference between blackberries and blueberries

I usually get frozen and on sale fruit. My freezer always has either strawberries, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, or grapes in it.

For fresh fruit, I get whatever is cheap; bananas, oranges, pears, apples, pineapple, and melons.

Dried fruit is also the shit, but I end up eating too much of it in one sitting and it throws off my macros. Figs, raisins, dates, apricots, apple chips, mango jerky. Love that shit.

That they're different fruits. The hell kind of question is that?

Honeycrisp apples are one of the best things I've ever eaten.
unfortunately they are like 3-4$ a pound.

If you buy red delicious your should just kys

>shit tier
>blueberries

discarded

also fuck pears, grapes and apples

you have absolutely shit taste

The main difference is that blueberries are better.

>honeycrisp apples are one of the best things I've ever eaten.
How do you rate them to pink lady?

This man has shit taste

2nd best apple and my go to since

one day I'll be rich enough to not care about dropping 20$ on apples a week

What is fructose, user? In some parts of the world banana can be considered a staple foor (it is very rich in energy).

My favourite fruit is raspberries, but theyre expensive as fuck. Sadly theyre not native to where I live. I just pick kilo's of brambles in the late summer, and make marmelade with my dad or freeze em in.

For the rest its all about: Apples, pears, banana's, tangerines, oranges, mango's, tomatoes (yes it is a fruit)

Im not sure which one is each, but im pretty sure one is black and the other is blue.

Fructose is kind of sugar.
Sugars in general are carbs which are absorbed very fast

where are you from user?

I don't like any fruits at all, except the Santa Claus melon, sometimes known as Christmas melon or piel de sapo.

>tfw Israel
>tfw all these fruits ITT all the time, fresh and for fairly cheap
>tfw eating parsimmon right fucking now and loving it
This climate has some perks to it.
I also love tomatoes, bananas, apples, kiwi, melons and watermelon (too much sugar to eat much of though), cherries, grapes, pears, fuck it I like them all, fruits are fucking delicious.

Jelly. Most of the UK sharon fruit is from israel.. Where should I visit, user?

>watermelon (too much sugar to eat much of though)

Are you complaining that watermelon tastes too good?

My nigga. Citrus fruits are GOAT

>Where should I visit, user?
What, like for buying fruits? It's pretty much everywhere and in large quantities. If you're asking generally about the country, I'm a loner who likes to lift and hates traveling, so I can't really serve as a tour guide.

I bought some cucumbers in England once, possibly London. I'm used to buying in Kg's, not individually, so I put a bunch in the bag, then took a look at the price on the box, went pale, then slowly started putting about half of them back. I feel sorry for people who can't go out and buy 5Kg tomatoes and 4Kg cucumbers for the entire week to cook and make salads with.

Yeah I do. In the peak of summer you can buy a 20Kg watermelon(!) for around 20 NIS, or roughly $5 - that's enough watermelon for a family of 5 for 10 days or something. Now when you live on your own and have no one to share that melon with, you end up eating 20Kg of basically sugar, fruit membrane and water all on your own. That ain't Veeky Forums approved.

>healthy carbs, lots of water, anti-inflammatory compounds, and blood oxygenating L-arginine

Watermelon is THE Veeky Forums food.

Think tomato texture, date flavor.

Stop!! You are making me depressed :(

You need both

I fucking love grapefruit.
One time my wife wanted to try some kinky shit she read on the internet so she blindfolded me and started blowing me while jerking me off with a slice of grapefruit. It was weird and I wasn't really into it but I still really like grapefruit because it tastes good to me.

user, is this your wife?
youtube.com/watch?v=nLTgWdXrx3U

Self checkout and ring it up as a cheaper similar looking apple.

No, but maybe that's where she got it from. That's exactly what she did. She even used the "fucking him and blowing him at the same time" line.

blackberries are kinda like raspberries but more sour

Blackberries are gorgeous
They grow wild all over Southwest England, nothing like copping a nibble on the way to work

L-citrulline, but yes, watermelons are a Veeky Forums food and are much less calorie dense than you would think

Veeky Forums, I grew up in a fat as fuck house and I don't know some really basic shit.

How do we class mushrooms? Like are they proper vegetables or are their weird shit like how potatoes are basically carbs?

Potatoes are vegetables and mushrooms are fungus, but people group them in with vegetables too