/friday feels/ get in here

So, how was your week, Veeky Forums?

>lifting
pretty solid, weightlifting competition tomorrow, kinda excited but looking forward to it.
>work/school/uni
it's getting serious at university, exams coming up, have to study more but I'll be fine. Work is fulfilling and pleasant.
>feels
let's just skip this.

>lifting
okay I guess, I think I could be working harder. Still very small, gotta do GOMAD properly
>work/school
handed in a shitty paper that was too short a day late. fucking bullshit topic though so w/e(cosmology), and yeah, exams coming up, gotta get studying ffs
>feels
well I haven't fapped in five days so my mood is improving, but the sex dreams are too real

doing nofap? I also haven't fapped since the beginning of the months but rather unintentionally than on purpose (was pretty busy and exhausted in the evenings). Now I'm thinking about prolonging this into a nofap December. Not sure yet

>lifting
Had to take a couple days off because I hurt my wrist somehow. Will be heading back in a couple hours before work

>work/school/uni
Got bitched at from my "boss" last night because she's on some fucking power trip. Not looking forward to going back tonight. Uni just finished up though.

>feels
Got invited to a party tonight by someone from work, but I'm not going because of feels

>Got invited to a party tonight by someone from work, but I'm not going because of feels
maybe that party could help you with your feels user, distract you

Boss is super pissed because I can't go to work on account of frozen and dangerous roads. Doesn't compute human safety or human courtesy. Also can't go to the gym without driving into a ditch. Weather is killing my gains and my wallet

I don't belong at any parties in my state of mind, and if I go it may just stir up more feels since I don't know if the "boss" will be there and/or if the girl I'm kind of crushing on will go too

>inb4 hit on crush at the party
I don't want to be crushing on her, so I'm just wanting those feels to subside

>lifting
I'm sick and went to the gym anyway. Ended legs early and worked on mobility.
>work/school/uni
Finals start on wednesday. Still have a few homework assignments due.
>feels
I'm sick and want to go home. Miss my dogs.

how do I tell her I don't love her anymore when she has a heart of gold, is the sweetest, most caring, beautiful person I know?
I just don't have the strength to work on our problems anymore and I think that's because of lack lof love from my side, she absolutely adores me and is so innocent.

How do I do this without killing her lads

anyone please?

just came back from gym

did 2pl8 squat for the first time
my form on deadlift is getting better, did EASY 5x130kg with double overhand grip, would try 140kg but didnt have enough time
bench is fucking terrible, need to work on it
finally hit 10reps of bodyweight dips

also was on 2 concerts of my favorite band this week, got drumstick and some guitar picks

shit was cash

good feels all around
Lifting for 3 months minus 1 day

elaborate on your problems ?

24 kissless handhold less virgin here

Love can come with time, if you can cope with imperfections of others and accept them you are already on way to great relation ship

but who am i to give advices to anyone.
Still im legit interested, shoot it senpai

>lifting
I guess okay, still progressing on everything
>work/school
pretty good, I am not studying anything hard right not anyway
>feels
shitty, bulk gone too far

there was immense love for her a couple of years ago when we came together. but now there just isn't anymore really... don't even feel like buying her a christmas gift when I used to get all pathetically romantic in the past buying and crafting unique stuff for her.

its hard to say anything really but problem seems on you

Try to do something new and fresh togheter ?
New activity or something?
Maybe you are just getting lazy? Then its kinda selfish from your side.

What i can tell you for sure tho:
If she is legitmately caring for you then you should at least give her same care because trust me there are many people out there (me included) who would give a lot to have someone to talk to even, not to mention someone that actually cares about you.

Just my thoughts as a lonely as fuck person

>lifting
getting back into going to the gym regullary, seeing as my goal is weightloss skipping on lifting here and there wouldn't be that much of a problem as long as I keep up the cardio.
>work
NEET
>feels
I think this has to do with nofap but I felt like giving up a few times. I'm trying to make myself a better person but I sometimes wonder why I still bother.
At least the gym gives me some distraction.
>tfw 23 kv fatass

Okay no joke anons. A few days ago I was introduced by a friend to a girl that's absolutely amazing. Absolutely gorgeous, just my type physically, understood all my references (lol) and just generally made great conversational chemistry. We're going out some time next week.

My only concern is that she has a four year old daughter. I'm 23, she's 24, and I don't know what the sad situation is. I'm not even looking at this through the "cuck" lens... I just don't know what dating someone with a kid is like or what to expect. What do anons.

To keep it Veeky Forums, I started SL 5x5 Wednesday and squat 225 for 5x5.

Abort

24 and a 4yo kid? where is the father?

tough shit lad

a) she has been through some shit and wont give you much bullshit
b)you will get the cuck shit flying at you
c)she is probably desperate so she did everything for you to like her, while her looks are still good (yes, women know well how their market value plummets with time)

unless you are desperate yourself i would avoid desu

sorry to say

Like I said, we only talked for a little bit when we met and I didn't want to go full baggage mode.

>lifting
Steadily improving, went from 6'0" spooky skeleton to 173 otter mode.
>University
Despise my department, want to switch but I hate school in general and have Feels
Still dead inside

>lifting
Set new bench and squat PRs, DL and OHP still progressing at a reasonable rate as well,
>work/school/uni
Shaping up to be a passing semester, and I'll keep my scholarship bux so that's all I really care about. Work blows though I'm about to quit.
>feels
This girl I've been tryina fuck since high school is finally coming around, but I don't think I really wanna fuck her. I just wanna do it as a power play at this point. Just something to check off the list. She seems like a good practice girl to lose the ole virginity on.

>Lifting
3 weeks into supersquats and its getting hard. started doing some sprints b/c baseball is coming up and also doing my own sort of carb cycling to keep my binging at bay. It has worked so far.
>School
Just got a B on my report card and that's solid. Gonna work for that A now.
>Feels
8/10 Qt texted me randomly on snapchat and we talked for a day but I have been too pussy to hit her up for a week.

Me and my father missed a flight to visit our family down south, I wrote down the wrong date. A $700 dollar mistake, they make flights so fucking expensive the day of. I'm down there now but I learned a $700 lesson.

>lifting
doing well, getting strong again and starting to look more and more aesthetic
>work/school/uni
pretty much threw a semester away and got 0 credits dont even go to class but im trying to change that next semester, already registered for spring classes
>feels
ex gf of 2 years dumped me, im getting over her im at the point where i only want her when im horny as fuck but other than that i know i can do better and i deserve better