M-muscles don't d-do shit in a f-fight

>m-muscles don't d-do shit in a f-fight

MANLETS

Has anybody said this ever?

Damn, I miss Ubereem. He's not the same fighter since he got popped for roids.

Badr

Literally everyone who is a martial arts cuck. They want to feel superior that they have shot physiques but "fight train" and get mad jelly when dudes who frequent Gold's and don't spend 40 hours a week sparring pull 10x more pussy

My jujitsu teacher put it this way: being bigger and stronger than they other guy never *lost* anybody a fight

but not having the same skills as the other guy sure did. And she was right. She could submit me easily for almost two years despite being 4'11" and 120lbs and I was a lean 195 at 6'1"

skill and experience trump strength and size but you're a fool if you don't take them into account

>she

Lol stopped reading faggot

Didn't Brock lesnar win the martial art belt in only his 4th fight simply due to being a 285 pound monster

fuck off, ahmed

>she
You got yo beta bitch ass WHOOOOOPED by a woman, lmao.

very edgy, top-tier original joke guys. You must be great at parties

>4'11" and 120lbs
you gotta be kidding me
unless you were skinny fat that weight there's no way. If you were lean, your stats at that weight and height should be at least 2,5 pl8s bench, 4pl8s squat and 5pl8s dead.
there's no way 4'11 woman could submit you

At least I haven't got my ass WHOOOOOOOPED by a woman.

He's a roider who also practices martial arts religiously, he's not some body builder on Veeky Forums
He won because he was an insane NCAA college wrestler, also being more steroids than man helped

>4'11" and 120lbs and I was a lean 195 at 6'1
nigga you can straight up curl her

what are you blabbering about virgin? he was talking from the stance of fighting, not who pulls the most ass

Bullshit. I've been in bjj since 2011,I've NEVER seen ANY woman submit ANY man that was honestly and truly going for it. That's so ludicrous. A 4 11 woman is literally as strong as a 12 year old boy. Wtf dud she sub you with!? Absolutely can't be real.

That's not to say that there aren't 1 in a million bad bitches out there that could do it, but don't act like a woman can learn some shit and be poppin off full grown men because muh skills.

It's so fucking unfair rolling with women.

You're the dude that convinces a chick she can fight a full grown man, then she gets the dog shit beat out of her by an out of shape, untrained dude who's heart rate hit a whopping 65bpm in the 10 seconds it took to totally dominate her.

Take out the world class bitches at black house. A chick with 5 years of training would lose to my untrained 15 year old cousin and id bet anything on it.

yeah, I would believe if she was 160lbs roid freak, but not 120lbs 4'11. Unless his 195lbs is just a number and he was actually fat

let me get this str8
>150 cm tops
>54 kg tops
>female

and u think she can rek u
k, i am a fat dyel manlet but i sure as hell can lift her up

what ARE you?

Choose your weapon, man of mass.

*swooshes the air*

Bullshit

If you do jits for 2 years and still get subbed by a 120 pound girl you're a fucking talentless dyel manlet

Even high level jiu jitsu girls are a fucking joke 99% of the time

You can submit them with a knee ride

I live relatively close to a harbour town which had a lot of fishermen back in the day. My mother grew up really close to the town and she told me about how this specific family that owned one of the fish stores liked to get in fights at the bar in the evening. Mind you these were all fishermen used to pulling loads of heavy nets full with fish up all day. Not exactly weak men. One day this group of Auschwitz looking manlets from the city walked in to the bar and of course the fishermen picked a fight with them. They went outside and it was about 5 minutes before all the fishermen were on the ground aching and about 2 months before they ever entered the bar again. Turns out these skinny manlets were the national judo team on a break to the seaside.
So to answer you question, muscles do matter in a fight but it matters a hell of a lot more who is using them.

Agreed. He was probably 210 of mush, had never even play wrestled growing up, never played any sports and just laid the while she went for a toe hold or something. It is so beyond laughable to say a woman is subbing any man, let alone a lean, strong 190lb 6 foot guy.

Physically, women are children, period.

I love women,but let's be honest here.

>Skinny manlets
>national judo team
Top level judokas are fucking jacked

muscles don't do shit in a fight. strength does. and bigger muscles doesn't necessarily mean bigger strength

Might have been a different sport, this was also back in the 80s.

Yall remember Todd Duffee? He was pretty muscular, and Mike Rousseau was not.

true

>that last half assed boop on the nose
kek

HARI
BADR
BADR

is mazzagatti an autist honestly? how blind is that retard holy shit

They do, that's why every fighter trains their muscles. Comes secondary to skill though. Most of fit could be beaten by 115 lbs female ufc champ.

is this the natty limit?

How would you be able to fight without muscles? You wouldnt even be able to move.

He roided, so no.

Your mom's ex-bf was probably into Judo and also went fishing once. That's the "truth" of the story.

>I love women
who doesn't. Aren't they wonderful?
dat captcha tho

>thinking being good at fighting and pulling women are the same thing
that's some fucked up confused thinking right there

both are muscular. If you're scrawny all martial arts in the world won't help you. There are males out there who can't bench 50 kilos. Do you think extensive knowledge of ma would help them defeat 200lbs raging beast? If he was somewhat coordinated, without martial arts expirience.

There was a 65kg Japanese guy who did BJJ and got to the final vs Rickson Gracie in that no holds bar tourney vs a bunch of bigger guys.

It's in that Gracie documentary film.

This. Tyson benched 225 for reps when he was 13. Top level martial artists are strong already and don't need to worry about strength as much as other things.
People don't get to that level by being weak

>There was a 65kg
that doesnt mean he wasn't strong

>B-but I deadlift 3 plate...

>she

>Kazushi "Pro Wrestling is the strongest" Sakuraba didn't lift

every professional fighter lifts

being physically stronger is a massive advantage no matter what, especially if you're even remotely in the same area of skill as the other guy