At xmas party

At xmas party

>"jeez cousin user i havent seen you since xmas 2014! When did you become so buff?"
>y-you too

>"wow user. I remember when you were so tall and skinny. You're very big now"

>wow user, I haven't seen you in years. Where did you find all those muscles
>I bet the girls can't keep their hands off you

>at Christmas party
>so user is there a special lady in your life?

>"pecs"
>"solid"

>At Xmas party 2013
>Hey user, how's your mom doing? Nah I'm just messing with you man rest in peace, right?
Why?

>look at this ladykiller right here!

>at xmas party
>haha could you imagine if we came back next year and user was swole
>hahaha no hahaha he's so skinny i'd be shocked

>any time i see family or family friends
>so user, how are the ladies treating you
>"fine"
>it's not fine

>at Xmas party 2013
>oh damn user you look buff flex those muscles ahaha
>fastforward to 2016
>hey user did you stop working out?

Should have keep working out, dyel fag

Those motherfuckers, I'll show them.

>At xmas party
>party

NORMIES, GET OUT, GET OFF MY BOARD GET OFF GET OFF RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying you don't get a pity invite for people looking to do some good in the holiday season

>So when are you going to get married user?

>grandma feeling up your mussels
>"you must be popular with the ladies user"
>me: "y-you too"
>tfw no amount of lifting will cure your autism

I just want to die desu lads

this never happened because you /r9k/ dyel fucks never even started lifting, you read half of sticky, gave up like with everything else in life and stayed here to meme

Fuck all of you fuck off

I wish, user, I wish.

I quit /r9k/ and been on Veeky Forums for about two months, I'm on day two of GOMAD and I can do about 20 more pressups then I ever was before....
I got gym member ship and went to twice a week until I got suspended from College for brawling.
Now tomorrow I'll go to the gym on my Moms guest pass, I wanna do deadlifts and squats and over head presses. Its all I wanna do now

Diagnosed with ADHD and autism aged 11, depression aged 15 and since then I've tried to make my life better, I've only really started trying to get better since September but I know that if I keep at it and better I'll make it

i love u user
ur gonna make it

>member ship

Yeah Veeky Forums and /r9k/ are my two boards as well. But I'm an old school /b/tard who left /b/ for /r9k/ many years ago.. Anyways, it does seem to me that there is a large crossover between Veeky Forums and /r9k/

That's the fuckin spirit, bro. NEVER give in.