Average 5"7 spic here

Average 5"7 spic here.

Let me understand something:
To change from average beta to proper Chad I need:

- To hit the gym.
- To start to train a martial art (to stop being beta).
- Change my diet and eat better.
- Leave manchild hobbies like anime and games and start to read politics, philosophy and economics.
- Get into college and get a STEM degree.
- Learn a music instrument or get a proper hobby like art.
- Get a proper job and leave my mom basement.
- Learn how the Game (PUA) works

Did I get it right?

One more, you have to be at least 6'

yeah, but that's something I can't change.
have to deal with my brown genetics.

>- Leave manchild hobbies like anime and games and start to read politics, philosophy and economics.
Not neccesary but you can become more interesting if you read about them, thus having dem qt latinas
>Get into college and get a STEM degree
For Veeky Forums, yes but you can also get a nice Veeky Forums degree that isn't Business Administration
Also medicine is good as well

But don't get on stupid shit like Art History and you're good
>Learn a music instrument or get a proper hobby like art
Eh, sure
>Get a proper job and leave my mom basement
If you're poorfag then not neccesary brah, just be more independent and get your own money and shit since y'know how everything is getting more expensive WORLDWIDE

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH?
>Lean how the Game (PUA) works
what?

Anyway, you forgot to git gud at sex and learn kamasutra anyway since unless you have

What does SMV mean?

>Not neccesary but you can become more interesting if you read about them, thus having dem qt latinas
Oh yea i mean't that you should read philosophy and shit, not anime and gaymen ayyy

iia gomen gomen

Sexual Market Value

/r9k/ shit since read what OP said:
>To change from average beta to proper Chad I need:
Anyway, it surprises me that OP isn't already a Chad, we Hispanics are one of the most Chad races but Arabs beat our asses though

I'm not from r9k, I just learned the memes after a while.

Training martial arts wont stop you from being beta. I did them for 5 years as a teenager and i was as beta as I was in the beginning.

> 5'7"
> spic

Height's an obstacle but not a bar. Being a spic will rule out some women who just don't fuck spics, but that still leaves plenty.

Receta de Chadoberto:
> martial art
Good. Pick boxing.
> eat better
Yes. Go figure out the specifics.
> Leave manchild hobbies
Reduce them. They make you happy but they suck up time. Balance.
> Read politics etc.
This will help you be a better businessman down the line if you play your cards right, but gets you little or no direct success with women. Alpha, but not Chadoberto.
> College, STEM
See above. STEM will handicap you with women in college, so lie and say you're business.
> Instrument
Spanish guitar is hard to learn but that shit fucking works.
> Job and apartment
If you do nothing else, this.
> Learn PUA
PUA is great for spergs or inexperienced manchildren who have very subpar social skills. Gives you a script and some basic skills with which to gain experience. But don't put PUA on a pedestal. With experience, natural social skills emerge that will be much more effective. Learn it, apply it, but phase it out as you get better.

To add:
> Clean up wardrobe, hair, shoes, face.
> Learn to small talk and text about nothing
> Learn to feel nothing when rejected. Deliberately flirt with tall girls just for the end goal of controlled rejection experience.
> If you don't have one, get a car or motorcycle. See: Job.
> Stop calling yourself a spic. Chadoberto is not a Mexican't, he believes in himself and he doesn't put himself down.

SMV means "Sexual Market Value", a manosphere/redpill/PUA term for your ability to pick up chicks.

This graph is supposed to represent your ability to maximize your SMV relative to your target demographic, not actual SMV over time. The average 37 year-old man is not a 10 any more than all 22-year-old women are. But a man in his mid-thirties is still young enough to be a great physical specimen, but old enough to have established himself (read: money, reputation, and confidence) if he's busted his ass.

Like I said in that PUA stuff works if you're starting from base zero, and red pill stuff provides a usable model for male/female social interaction, but real world experience rapidly outstrips it. I'd recommend PUA to guy who let his social awkwardness drive him away from all the formative romantic experiences and is now starting from zero in his twenties - it's a good substitute for experience at that level. Just don't start seeing it as the be-all and end-all. If you had sex with more than one girl in high school, you're probably better off on your own.

5'11" manlet spic king reporting.
From my limited time in the local spic gym I've noticed that some spics either focus too much on one thing or just develop it better than other spics. The ones i noticed best is that the Dominicans get mad ass arm gains and the Cubans get built ass pecs.

Now other than that neato study i made, the only thing i can suggest to your list is to stop worrying about being alpha, because a real alpha doesn't care. Also STEM barely gets you shit, go for entertainment of some kind, or anything you can create to sell, or when you get in STEM shit save up to a mil to buy McDonald's franchises and get gains comfily with a nice 2 million dollar income a year.

From one 5'7(8) spic to another, those things actually improve your life though. Apart from PUA. It's garbage and it turns you into a twat.

>- Learn how the Game (PUA) works
Or go MGTOW and spend all your time doing productive things.

>brown
Veeky Forums is a white supremacist fitness board.

zyzz isn't white though.

>asking for advice on a boatd where the majority of posters are neckbeards
Ask somewhere else.

Also, quit calling your a spic, you fucking cuck. Be proud.
>have to deal with my brown genetics
Literally beta mentality. Not going to make it.

>implying people on this board unironically care about that aboriginal subhuman

I'm not american, what's wrong with calling myself spic?

Its a derogatory term, like calling black people "niggers"
Learn english better, idiota

Not him btw

I know is derogatory retard, like nigger.

what's wrong with a black calling himself nigger?

OP wtf is your pic?

Only La Raza retards don't realize that being a spic is not ideal.

sexual market value.

My guess:
Female value vs male value at various ages.

Blacks don't call themselves nigger, it's just nigga but somehow they still get mad if a non-black uses that word

But calling yourself a spic is like insulting yourself and looking like a beta faggot /r9k/ browser
Also stop blaming genetics as well, just git gud at fitness and have self confidence and respect yourself

Because it shows youre a cunt. Who cares if youre not American? Youre worse than those betafags who apologize for being white.

women's peak value is 20 not 23.

Literally nothing wrong with where I come from faggot, and you cant prove me wrong.

If youre ashamed of your roots, youre never going to make it. Doomed to be a beta forever.

>leave manchild hobbies behind
or just dedicated half the time you put into your manchild hobbies into being productive