Is this stuff worth it for jaw gains??

Anyone ever tried it? They're pretty cheap for a box of 100s. I'm fat so obviously the best jaw gains will come from losing weight, but does falim gum help?

I have it. Forgot about using them consistently. Don't know if it helped.

Have you made any jaw gains from anything else? if so, what?

Haven't tried falim, but ive chewed pure mastic gum.
I can chew it for about 6 hours before my jaw is sore as fuck. Get some pretty good DOMS from it

How often do you chew the gum? also, what is DOMS?

Bump for interest

Not him but it's "Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness", self explanatory really, usually followed by a recovery then gains.

Cool thx

Where can I buy a box in Canada ? Or you can only get it on amazon ?

i don't get the obsession with chad jaws
it's like the frosting on the douchebag cake.

I'm chewing some now. I also have mastic gum. It's not as tough as mastic gum so I usually use 2 or 3 pieces but it's still 1000% tougher than trident or any other store bought shit.

I've experienced hypertrophy in my masster and temporalis muscles. Luckily I have pretty pronounced zygomatic arches for a white guy so the hypertrophied masseters kind of fill in my lower face and make the jaw appear wider from head on without looking like pic related.

It's kindof a meme 2bh. You're not changing the actual jaw bone, only increasing the size of the muscles. Depending on the bones in your skull, eg how pronounced your zygos are, how wide your chin is etc, you could end up making yourself look worse (pic related).

Bones don't lie, muscles do.

I don't want a chad jaw but i am fat and want to ensure im not a chinlet weak-jawed cuck when the fat is lost

Wtf kind of matrix science are tou speaking in?

Thx for your contribution to this thread tho.

Why build all this muscle if you still have a baby face?

basic anatomy you fucking mongoloid

bump

was this surgery?

no just positive thinking

he believed in himself

wow great news

>Coming to Veeky Forums to ask about jaw workouts and not knowing what DOMS is

Are you straight off the boat from PSL / /r9k/ or something?

Turks love this stuff, there is a really big chance that if there is a Turkish owned store in your neighborhood that they have this stuff.

idk if my jaw looks any different but I would definitely have sore muscle after chewing it for an hour

I made it through an entire box in about 2 months, desu my jaw doesnt look much different. It looked slightly above average to begin with tho

Just another habit to keep you occupied wherever you go, sure is better than smoking. You chew stronger so that helps digestion.

Tastes like dead bugs.

masculine qualities, who would wan t that

Good goy. Only with Falim will you achieve a Chad-like jaw.

Don't even fucking bother with Falim, it's the equivalent of doing bodyweight exercises because you don't want to get "too big"
Enjoy expending effort for little to no results

Just go on eBay and order some Mastic tears

After a week chewing mastic you will literally laugh at people who ask if Falim is worth it

why not progress with normie gum then falim then mastic?

>why not progress with normie gum then falim then mastic?

You can if you want to, there's just no point desu; it'd be like going to the gym and starting curling with 1kg dumbells

I mean, if you're a small child or you're recovering from jaw surgery then starting with bubblegum or falim might not be a bad idea, but for your average person actually trying to get a bite on, it's like going to the gym and doing "your own routine" fucking around for a set here and there on machines and doing exercises you just made up vs going in with a copy of a starter barbell routine and actually trying to make an effort

I don't understand why anyone would use a turkish product.

The Mastic gum seems like an ok idea but I'd like to see some before/after pictures from someone who trained this way.

Waiting on those fucking chinks on ebay to mail me this shit