Why lift if we could get it all surgically done in shorter time?

Why lift if we could get it all surgically done in shorter time?

jesus christ
imagine paying for insertions that bad

Those look so painful

>spending a shit ton of money for a body thats worth 3 months of lifting

kek

That looks like complete shit, jesus. I'd rather lift than get shitty insertions like that - no joke those look fucking awful

Why not just roid lmao

What do they do to surgically make it look like that?

Because you end up looking fucking stupid, unles you had the time and money to get literally every muscle in your body done.

Look at this cunts total lack of lats, it makes him look stupid, imagine how stupid he looks when you can see his whole body.

wonder what the doctor said when he asked for pepperoni nips as well

Imagine being such a pathetic sack of a shit you'd pay thousands to 'look' like you do a thing ( consistent physical training) but not actually do that thing? I mean it's not even Piano-tier dysmorphia where ýou just need more of what you already have, it's just the worst kind of lazy, delusional (because it looks shitty and unnatural) behaviour you could possibly exhibit. Disgusting.

Literally just fuck my shit up

>Having surgery for that body

Literally 2 months of lifting and running

Surgery isn't going to make you strong.

>surgoing for this

I feel sick

>2 months

No.

Seriously this. Wth did that guy do to himself. Why is this legal and steroids aren't? This seems much less safe and considerably more retarded

1 month?

I'm not sure this is true but I once watched a tv program about this sort of procedure and they essentially take fat out the bad places and put it back in where it's needed to give that look. Still looks shit tho.

Inb4 I'm wrong

He still looks like shit. Could just as well have roided.

don't forget to train your lats bro's