/gym bully general/

/gym bully general/

Who else gym bully here?

I have done a fair bit of grappling and kickboxing and although I am 5'8 170lbs I feel very confident around bigger guys because I know I can fuck them up.

Yesterday as I was unracking my weights I dropped them so hard that the two big dudes doing sets of bench winced and gave me a dirty look. I picked up the weights again and again I dropped them as hard as I could to make the loudest noise possible. One of the dudes said, "Hey, man, could you please stop doing that?" and I said, "No." He scoffed and walked away. I dropped the weight again and his friend and walked over and said "Hey come on dude what is your problem?" and I said "If you don't like, come do something about it." And then I got my fists out and he shook his head and went back to doing his bench.

Bitches, haha. The gym is full of them.

Pic related. Looks like the cucks that I usually try to fight at the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.infowars.com/Super-Male-Vitality-_p_1227.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got into martial arts after watching Napoleon Dynamite and picking up some combatives from the movie. Then I went on to try some competitions and getting my shit kicked in. Your story gives me motivation.

I generally try to bully out the girls at the gym. I prefer my gym to be all guys so there are no distractions or drama. I might just slam some plates really hard and just stare at them with an emotionless face for the rest of the day. If they turn their back to try and ignore me, I might slam some more plates and start muttering expletives under my breath. I don't even know why we have to put up with this shit. For the more subborn, entitled cunts I just move close to them and breathe heavily in their face or fling sweat on them until they move. I just keep doing this shit until they leave. Doing this to stupid cardiosluts has just become part of my workout routine.

Just wondering if anyone else actually practices making their gym a better place through bullying? Bullying with a purpose is usually doing a good service for your fellow broheims. You should bully early. Early... and often.

>tfw I'm a 5'2 manlet who bought a gym membership just to clear out the locker room every day with rancid flatuance

I like to challenge younger boys at the gym, by subtly copying the lifts they are doing until their ego kicks in and they try to out plate me. Watching them get crushed in the squat rack is too satisfying.

Kek, so two guys didn't want to get assault charges from beating your ass, and you're claiming it's a win?

A few days ago, two 15 year olds tried to start a fight with me in a KFC, because we wouldn't give them a ciggy. There were 5 of us, all in our 20's. THey challenged us to a 2v5 fight in the parking lot. We laughed our assess off and enjoyed out delicious chicken.

You remind me of these kids. Other people are patient enough not to kick your ass. You aren't a bully; you're an angry little prick surviving off other's goodwill.

Big P is gonna have fun breaking you and your little girlfriends in, nancy boy.

You'll stay out of the boneyard if you know what's good for you.

Pussy detected

Good job retards, keep up the /gymbully/ and stay autistic. Nobody likes you in the gym, just like in the outside world.

I would have have taken that cig,smoked it,and put it out in your mother's asshole while you watched and cried like the bitch you are.

> let a couple 15 year olds push you and your friends around
> brags about it

???

Kek. I don't know what a boneyard is, but it sounds like a legit name for a gay bar.

I'm the only smoker there and I didn't have any on me. This kid just assumed that when my friend said "fuck off", he was keeping them to himself.

Also, good luck taking the cig. Fighting 5 people is always a shite idea.

I'm honestly not sure how you think we got pushed around. We told them "fuck off" and when they came back we told them to fuck off. Had a great time eating out chicken, then continued on with our day.

Getting "pushed around" would be letting those little weed heads actually effect our day.

fight me faggot
one on one no monkey bussiness

>Be gym bully
>Works out at home

why

I will fucking find you, you dirty ass manlet.

Does anyone else purposefully set off the planet fitness lunk alarm?

this is probably bait but anyway:
HAHAHA 5'8 stoped reading right there. Get a hold of this over compensating manlet

>see nerd deadlifting lmao3plate on my platform
>proceed to throw 2.5 plates at him until he fucks off

wtf that dude is jacked, how can i look like him

>american gymnasiums

store.infowars.com/Super-Male-Vitality-_p_1227.html

Hey, Sam, how many sexy submissive sluts should I have in my harem?

You're a retard.

Best case scenerio I whoop your ass, am promptly arrested, face legal, medical, social, and financial repercussions.

Worst case scenerio you actually win + everything above.

LOL no you're just an idiot and you weren't worth their time and effort.
In reality you're not a 'bully' in any sense of the word, more like 'sad clown', LOL.

I would beat you to death for being such an autistic little cunt to women like this just so you know. One day someone will do just that.

lol triggered

>just imagining some manlet picking up and slamming weights in a rage fueled autistic tantrum

>EFFECT

literally shaking

Yeah. You sound like an insecure little autist if I'm being honest. Double that for the fact that you've had to come here to "brag".

The guy shook his head and ignored you not because he thought you were a threat, just because he thought you were a special kind of special.

i dunno man why not just knock some manlet out if he wasn't afraid

I fucking hate it when skinny lanklets squatting the bar occupy my squat rack.

A few days ago I saw a kid who was obviously new and obviously on a shitty internet program like SL or SS struggling with shitty form and almost failing on the last rep of what was probably his first set, haha.

So I walk over to him and start putting on 45's on each side so I can warm up. He just stands there and looks at me while I walk over and start doing squats. He says, "Umm...e-excuse me..." so I go "Yeah?" "Um I actually wasn't done using that." I laugh in his face as I put on another set of 45s and keep squatting. I am 5'9" 185lb.

He shuffles his feet for a bit then leaves. Haven't seen him since, LOL.

DYELs. When will they learn?

Shoot up school x F

>baited on the internet

>until their ego kicks in and they try to out plate me
It's called warming up

lmao

>manlet rage

what's Big P been up to these days? haven't seen him much in gym bully threads lately, I wonder if he finally killed all the dyels

How do you afford the public noise fee and the gym disruption fines?

That's crazy, I watched those very same guys spit roasting your old man shortly after this incident. The taller one said something about, "maybe if your son weren't such a twat, I wouldn't have to fill you up..." before filling his ass with a hot load.

I'll bash your fucking teeth in like they're your little sister's hymen & make you watch your dad suck my vascular, sweaty dick post-workout. Fuck you, pussy, and fuck all the little bitches like you that want to keep the gym environment optimization less than fully activated. I'm going to deck you so fucking hard in the gut that your anus is going to have a blowout in party from my sheer strength and also because of all the dicks you've been taking up the ass your entire life that have weakened its strength. I will fucking end you and any faggot who comes to my gym seeking to taint the crisp perfection of the ecosystem I have created. Fuck up.

>I am 5'8 170lbs I feel very confident around bigger guys because I know I can fuck them up.

if you do literally anything in that situation, you go to jail for years.
idiot

that went bananas

Does subtle gym bullying count?

>take watery shit in locker room
>wipe ass
>shit bleeds through toilet paper
>don't wash hands
>go lift

>don't wash hands
>bullying anyone but yourself

t. overcompensating manlet

ITT: overcompensating manlets typing out their fantasy scenarios
>most people on Veeky Forums are completely socially inept
>most people on Veeky Forums havent touched a weight in their life
>most people on Veeky Forums dont own a gym membership
aside from all those facts, assuming youd actually be doing that type of shit in the gym youd pretty much get kicked out instantly along with your membership being revoked
but dont let me stop you from coming up with stories to make yourself feel better because you need a chair to reach into the cupboard

Haha good one man. Bet that cock of yours is huge.

>estrogen filled lanklet thinks he is immortal
t o P k E k

you're taking shitposting too literal