Is this possible?

I know it's photoshopped, but is it possible for you to become improved like this? Through surgery, by exercising, diet, I don't know
I'm ugly like the guy on the left, a solid 3 if not less, but with the jaw adjustments he is a strong 7.5

HELP ME Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfUrtwTOQSY
youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one on the left looks photoshopped.

>smaller eyes
>projected chin
>stronger, close to 90º jawline
>smaller mouth

is this the recipe to become godlike?
can I get this in a way that doesn't envolve being born again?

it is actually possible. you would need:

rhinoplasty
mandibular surgery
chin implant

by mandibular surgery i mean that the guy on the left has a recessed jaw and it would need to be moved forward

He can't do anything about those dumbo ears though

eh, i mean ears are all cartilage so maybe he can

You do realise that the surgeons can snip them ears up with scissors, and make art of it on his face, right? Take tattoo artists as an example, just look at how fantastic their tattoos are. If that is possible, surely this would be possible, do you not agree?
>Source?
Former detective.

Person experienced with image editing here.

The image with the improved jaw is clearly photoshopped. Take note of how his beard goes from clearly defined and to smudged and distorted. The artist simply reshaped the jaw by pulling the pixels slightly outward and adding shading. Hope I didn't crush any dreams. This is not professional work by any means.

You also failed to notice the obvious curvature in the pillow of the couch under his chin (where he pulled pixels down) as well as the curvature on the picture on the wall (where he pulled pixels to reshape the cranium).

Is it also not apparent that these are the exact same photos? Same lighting, position in viewfinder, expression. I thought Veeky Forums was not so easy to fool.

> Chad's have small ears

Why

Hope this is a troll. Otherwise you need to google "difference between right and left" and take some notes.

THE FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE
"I know it's Photoshopped"

I looked like the left, then I realized I could move my jaw forward (I have a underbite), now I look like the right.

also the fucking couch in the background is distorted

See an orthodontist, they can fix an over/underbite

You probably was a shitty detective since you're not it anymore

all you can change is how much fat you have on your face

i went from looking like a dyke to looking like and ugly man through weight loss but thats it

>tfw from right to left through weird dentist
fml

left
>hey can you help me finish my homework
right
>Chad will you fuck me pls

>Person experienced with image editing here.

You're not a person experienced with reading are you though?

I went through jaw surgery to fix retrognathism in adulthood. They sawed my lower jaw off as much codirectionally as possible from where my third molars used to be. Then they slid it forward 9 millimeters and attached it with titanium screws.

I got it diagnosed as biting problem that for example prevented me to eat properly and gave me headaches so my health insurance covered it.

It looks normal now but I have to wear retention plate every night but that's ok.

I meant codirectionally with the jaw bone so like almost along the bone and not perpendicularly so that it could be slid forward along the cutting plane and eventually the jaw bone could reattach itself naturally.

Big ears are cute wtf

>lifesucks

god these people from puahate just never go away

YOU ARE FUCKING EEN-CEL

Tu acessa o VT também? Haha

what are you talking about?

I'm not brazilian but I know of the guy in the OP from a forum I go on (puahate/lookism)

is he e-famous on brazilian sites too?

this isn't just 'jaw adjustments' lol

>Ear reductions
>Rhinoplasty
>Sliding Genioplasty paired with chin implant
>Maxillomandibular advancement (AKA bimax)
>his eyebrows thickened and lowered (can be achieved through minoxidil
>his brow-ridge is more forward
>eyelid surgery for scleral show
>looks like cheek implants needed for more forward projection

His gonial angle was also strengthened, he'll need implants for those as well.

All in all, he needs about 2 years of constant surgery and about 300 grand, then he won't look like shit anymore. Anyways, I recently got a sliding genio. Super happy with the results. Pic related

>tfw have a better jawline and cheekbones than the photoshopped pic
>tfw comparitively weak chin
And I already have a caveman brow, so it's even more noticeable. Just fucking shoot me brehs

He's an infamous user from the Forum Uol Jogos board "Vale Tudo"("Anything Goes" in english, it's not too different from Veeky Forums, usernames and avatars aside), a lot of people there hate him because of his constant spam MGTOW threads and his obssession with the Matrix and Star Wars.

get this done

isn't he in medschool or something now?

tell me more

He was for a time, but now it seems he dropped it/got kicked out of the uni, it isn't really clear. He even created an account to celebrate the fact that he managed to get through the exam(account name was "Calouro de Medicina-USP").

I also forgot to mention he had 3 "fans" I guess you could say, they were always named "Luke o Escolhido #number"(Luke the Chosen One) and all of them used this Neo avatar drawn like a Simpsons characters. Some users say that they're all clones(different account by the same user), but we can't really confirm that. We could confirm that one of his clones was Super White Obama, he traded some dick pics with an user he thought was girl in this account, and as it turns out, his dick was tiny. A lot of peole made fun of him for that, and of course, he denied it all.

That's all I can remember though, haven't been to the forum in a few months since I found out about Comic Vine(great place and a nice change of pace from the usually very agressive behavior VT users have), but I plan to make a comebacl someday.

>Haha

volta pro vt, lifesucks

Can I accomplish this with an HGH prescription?

fuck no. You can't change your bone structure. Losing body fat is your best bet, but it will only do so much

the insecurities on this board are at an all time high. I'm going back to /pol/

Subliminal affirmations my friend youtube.com/watch?v=wfUrtwTOQSY

You can change your bone structure. That's what acromegaly is.

>but is it possible for you to become improved like this?
Buy InfoWars Super Male Vitality

Invis? Is that you brah?

if you think you are sustained by the fleeting opinions of others you need more than surgery

learn this superficial seeking praise for your appearance is a meaningless dead end which in reality gives you nothing to sustain you.

also plastic surgery rarely works out well.. Ivanka Trump may be an exception..

this lady is richer than you'll ever be and see what a disaster she is..

>want to look like charlie sheen
get to his level losers

You don't need surgery for eye gains

youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs

What if I were to tell you that you didn't need surgery for jaw gains either.

>this lady is richer than you'll ever be and see what a disaster she is..

This lady is also 71 which meant she got to experience the cutting edge surgical procedures of... the 1970s...
She also claims to be happy with the way it looks, so won't change it further.

Surgery today is very different and much improved. People can often see permanent and significant aesthetic gains from surgery, although costs are certainly high

What is your wisdom?

please be 8 m8 your ear is bigger than your jaw if anybody need surgery its you

>inb4 mewing

like literally you have a shit tier jaw it only looks somewhat decent because your flexing the jaw muscles the actual jaw bone is poverty tier literally looks like you wasnt feed properly as a kid

>JUTTING JAW FORWARD
>FLEXING JAW HARD
>DOWNLIGHTING WHILE STILL LOOKING LIKE SHIT

LOL

Show me what a real jaw looks like senpai's

Rhinoplasty, lifting and maybe a little sterons should be enough user.

You can't become "godlike" you fucking degenerate. We're all puny little sinful human beings who will suffer through pain and death. Your flesh and bone will vanish one day. Stop being some fucking faggot who cares about your body so much. Fucking scum.

Hey OP like some of the other posters have mentioned, this actually photoshoped.

If you look at some of the pixels you can tell that they have been moved a little bit.

he went from Jewish to Italian!

Is there hope Veeky Forums?

I hope you stop taking pictures of yourself like this because it's weird and insecure. Seek God, you degenerate scum.

Very informative post, thank you user

I have 3/4 of those and I'm like a 5

Honestly with just some nose work you'd be set.

You have allergic rhinitis, don't you?
Sneeze a lot? Runny nose?

Yeah, how's it so obvious?

how long HRT?

That's an entirely different cranial structure