This shit tastes awful with milk

This shit tastes awful with milk.
What the fuck Veeky Forums, not falling for your memes again.

Did you blend it with ice?

I have the exact same pre. Just mix it with cold water.

you put it in milk

newfag already cucked by fitness industry. just buy cheap coffee and some cheap creatine and stop shilln out 60$ for shit tier chemicals that don't do anything and cost 2.99$ to produce.

c4 fucking works dude. i got it a few weeks ago and these are the best workouts ive ever had in my life. i can tell its this and not only the creatine ive taken because i took c4 a day before i started creatine and the workout that day was great. so now with both c4 and creatine i am able to be in the gym for twice as long srs.

srs?

You are retarded

please explain

yes very serious. i was a jew for far too long when it came to sups but im glad i made the plunge

You do realise that pre-workouts are mainly used by infertile men, right? They sink your GH levels so much that you essentially become infertile for the period of time you use it, and are at a great risk of staying that way.
>Source?
Former detective.

Stop this. Gh has no impact on reproductive capabilities.

not to mention preworkouts dont affect gh at all

Everyone shut the fuck up.

The reason you take Pre-Work out if for 3 ingredients.

Caffeine.
Beta Alanine
L-Arginine.
all the other stuff is just extra.

Where do I find DMAA in EU? That is an actual nice pre

Stop using that crap preworkout, stick to the good stuff

10 sips preworkout

This. Unless youre poor and buy them in powder form its a tastier and easier(lazier) way to get them.

Basically this. Went onto amazon to see if I can get the main ingredients to make my own preworkout and with everything (caffenie, beta alanine, BCAAs, L-Arginine, Citrus Malata plus mg scale) comes out to $70. ANd will last 5+ months

Throw some DMAA in there and you're good to go.

Why beta alanine and arginine?

Because your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Lol enjoy premature balding

Shit the fuck up

w2c DMAA in germany tho
That shit literally temporarily healed my depression

>tfw they don't sell these in the UK, at least where I live
>tfw I have to drink this instead

This pls
You guys are lucky to be in the US, Europe is cucked for supplements

They don't sell those in the US and I want one so bad.

Do you want to swap

C4 did me good for about two weeks. Then the effect was negligible as my body adapted to the stimulants. Now, months later I don't use caffeine at all in any way and I've noticed absolutely no difference.

To me, it's all a waste of money.

Poland here and just ordered MEsomoroph with DMAA. In your cucked western european countries its probalby avaiable too but not from big stores.

You dont anymore all sites stopped selling it. I have 5g and I rassion that shit like my life depends on it

what the fuck flavour is it? Moon?

I dont get this stuff, isnt the bulk of the energy from the 200mg of caffeine? 100 200mg caffeine pills are $10, why not just get that? its what i use.

I laughed at this for 10 minutes straight. This is why i keep coming back.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH YOU JACKASS

You need to mix it with the whole gallon or it doesn't mix right