How can I reject a girl without hurting her feelings? Ever since I've become Veeky Forums...

How can I reject a girl without hurting her feelings? Ever since I've become Veeky Forums, I've been getting the attraction of girls that I'm not really interested in. Unfortunately, I have a hard time hurting other people's feelings, so I usually just go out with them for like a date if they ask me and then never reply. Please help.

Become an absolute beta in her eyes, start crying over random shit, basically make yourself as unattractive as possible.
>Source?
Former detective.

tell her youre gay or have aids or something

Shit was going to say that but

I would say that you stop being interested on her but i guess detective-kun wouldn't recommend that

Just say how you feel as maturely and politely as possible. It's on her if her feelings get hurt.

Women don't have feelings. Just tell them like it is.

Suck a dude's dick in front of them, then they'll get the message.

"No thanks."

i wish i had the balls to do this. but i'm a nice person and coward when it comes to people's feelings...

Saying what I said is probably the nicest way to let them know. Stop being a faggot and say it. They'll be cut up whatever you say anyway.

There's nothing funnier than watching women react to getting rejected

You want to see how big an ego most women carry, turn them down

You are literally doing nothing even remotely positive by leading them on. Just say you're not interested and move on. She will be sad for all of 10 minutes and move on to the next dick she sees just like all other women.

i don't think they're really egotistic, well the nice ones anyways... sometimes they feel down because it's even harder for women to ask a guy out

turn down ex chads' slut gf and her head will explode

Do NOT do this bc then she will go and tell all her friends that youre a little bitch and make shit more difficult for you

This isn't a thing, women don't approach men

This.

Any other answer is guaranteed autism.
The pretty ones especially, they act like it's a new experience to them and they take it in such an awkward way.

The look of confusion on their faces gets me every time. But even if you reject them with the most fucked attitude ever they always get over it in a day or two.

the ugly desperate ones do

giraffe neck ass bitch

Just don't flirt. Pure and simple. Treat them like one of the guys so that way whenever they start falling for you anyway, you can say it's not your fault in any sort of way because you never gave them the idea. Ez.

Tell her you've a girlfriend.

Gee so difficult?

UwU

As a former detective, I have already though about this. She will tell all your friends you are a little bitch, then you will tell them a fake story where you mention that she started warping her voice as if a demon was possessing her and that exactly 5 minutes later she apologized to you, explaining to you that she suffered from multiple personality disorder since she was a kid. You then tell their friends that was the reason she said those things about you, to simply try to mask an embarrassing event.
>Source?
As I said, former detective.

you are beta af. enjoy getting hooked into a LTR and an 'accidental' pregnancy.

just tell her, you think shes great but your not looking for a relationship right now, and maybe in the future youll give her a call.

pretty simple desu

>sometimes they feel down because it's even harder for women to ask a guy out
Awwww that must be tough :^)

Stop being a beta faggot. What the hell?

> As a former detective

Not true. They can approach and give signals of interest, but it's up to you to lead on.

If this worked surely OP wouldn't have a problem ??

Just like say hey you are cute and all but like I don't see you like that

>"Sorry I have a gf"
>"I'm not looking for a relationship right now, *insert vague reason here*" if they probe.

The last one can still get you laid.

either 'no thanks' or do what I do at work, just remain aloof and unreadable. don't reciprocate flirting and just completely ignore it in conversations, keep carrying on talking like normal. I prefer to do it that way at least at work so fee-fee's don't get hurt and then HR gets called on my ass.

>what I do at work

This man is smart, kids. Make note of what he says.
Never ever ever flirt and/or reciprocate flirting in the workplace, it's not worth it.
>tfw qt at work is flirting and I'd love to smash but I fear HR's deep-reaching cock fucking me back
Never.