Why aren't you playing the most Veeky Forums sport of all?

Why aren't you playing the most Veeky Forums sport of all?
>Strength
>Power
>Speed
>Balance
>Co-ordination
>Technical skill

best fit sport is called masturbation

Honestly? Because I started playing when I was 4 but then my parents got divorced, me and my mom moved and there was no longer a dad to keep me in sports.

Fuck

I like my teeth.

Hockey is GOAT. Don't wanna be a cunt blaming his parents, but you kinda need to be introduced to skating at an early age. My dad played until he was 20 or so, but he didn't live with me so I never got the introduction.

I just want to be the new Douglas Murray, hitting people and beating everybody up ;_:

Played football and practiced martial arts instead to simulate hockey...

>be me
>4-9 years old
>playing roller hockey in southern california because gretzky just got traded here and shits hype but no ice rinks
>mighty ducks comes out, fuck year lets do flying v in games
>get to play in the honda center in the early years because literally no one wanted to go see the ducks play
>owner of local roller rink chain gets busted for dealing coke out of his office
>rip stewarts roller worlds
>rip my ability to play hockey

one of the reasons i wanted to get Veeky Forums was so i could play pickup games at the rinks in downtown anaheim

To play at a reasonable level yes. I started playing at 20 having never skated before and I still completely fucking suck at 23.

I'm French Canadian, I'm fit, but I never played hockey in my whole life.

Fuck normies.

I did for 15 years but stopped before uni

>tfw I didnt even have to lift for huge trex legs

Same my friend

That's not collegiate wrestling...

>Fuck normies

RĂ©alise-tu mon newfriend que le hockey est exotique pour nos ameribros?

Tes tu gai ou quoi?

Normies dont realize hockey gives you a better ass than a 19 year old cardio bunny

How bout your butt pussy?
LOOKIN GOOD

Tabarnac, tabarnac, anglais pigs fithly quebequois, go suck Carey Price's dick, faggot

And those both aren't rowing

>rower even being close to a wrestler in terms of strength, aerobic and anaerobic fitness, and physique

wew lad

You forgot the most important bit

>Being able to break a man's face with your fist

Lacrosse and boxing are the best sports.

You get the fuck out of here with that weak-ass fucking shit.