Are k1 fighters on roids?

Are k1 fighters on roids?

Most of the super heavy weights are over 6'5, they seem a bit to thick and juicy to be natty to me.

Rule of thumb: Professional athletes are more often on roids than they are not

what makes you think people on Veeky Forums are qualified to answer this? none of us know shit about what people in K1 do.

K1's been dead for a while has it not? But overeem was for sure on roids. He attributed it to eating "horse meat" lol.
I miss pre-usada uberreem.

just in the US.
It's still relatively popular in Europe and Asia. It's just that UFC and other MMA promoters get more attention now

this

another rule of thumb is if a significant amount of money is involved, PEDs WILL be involved. this goes for any event, not just sports.

Who will win

I think Hari in his prime would have won, but he isn't in his prime, Rico is

Compare Overeem what he looks like now (with USADA testing) and what he looked like in K1.
Yes. Most of them are on PEDs.

alistair overeem is a fucking legend.
Neck of the gods

Rico gaat winnen. Ik gun het ze allebij maar ik haat marokkanen

>professional athlete
>in a league without drug testing

It's one of the sports where I honestly don't mind.

Watching huge jacked up giants going at each other is awesome.

I doubt the sport would be as explosive as it is if they weren't on dat dere cell tech

K1 is dead. Glory is the main kickboxing organization. Great fights on today actually. Also, there is very minimal if any drug testing.

>Are k1 fighters on roids?
Most professional athletes take PEDs. As a rule of thumb, be highly suspicious of anyone who makes a living via their body. This absolutely includes Hollywood actors and fitness models.

Badr has really looked like shit in some of his recent fights, most notably vs. Ismael Londt. I have to think he would lose to pretty much anyone in the top 5 if he fought that badly again. Also, Rico isn't really a heavy hitter. He just fights for a decision, which Badr couldn't handle in his fight vs. Remy Bonjasky. He gets frustrated when people don't play to his strengths and doesn't adjust well at all. In fact, he starts leading with his chin even more than he usually does. He did this even in his prime.

So Rico wins a lopsided decision more often than not. And if this was a lighter weight class where guys don't have one hit KO power, Rico would basically always win.

>be highly suspicious of anyone who makes a living via their body
>all prostitutes are on roids

mhm, swole amazonian hookers

>Are k1 fighters on roids?

All MMA fighters are. The smart ones are on HGH 4-10UI year round, orals until close to testing (Halotestin is the premier, but classics like DBOL and Turinabol are used) and 1g+ testosterone per week during non testing periods. And more if they can get it. And anything they can trick a doctor into prescribing.

Note in Overeem the popped 3d muscle look - clear sign of HGH use.

Also note the lack of bodybuilding drugs like tren, equi, year round test etc. The reason is these are bodybuilding drugs and not athletic drugs.

Alistair Overeem sure as fuck was, and so is Badr.

>Compare Overeem what he looks like now (with USADA testing) and what he looked like in K1.

You been worked, son. The difference is Overeem is on different drugs and/or amounts.

Overeem was on a lot of shit i'm sure, the popped 3D muscle look can be from many compounds not just HGH

And equipose is used by MMA fighters sometimes, loads of them pop for boldenone. Stephen Bonnar popped for exactly that after his fight with Anderson Silva iirc.

but yeah tren is shit for fighting, ruins cardio

>dum kunt trying to talk like he nos

you revealed you didn't know shit the moment you said boldenone was not used in MMA

I honestly think Badr is going to tune Rico up

>revenge of the dum kunt

>" The smart ones"

The long half-life of equi/bold means it's stupid for a UFC fighter to use. To save you from rushing to google shit you know nothing about, the HL is 14 days and it lasts in the body for a long time and is easily detectable under current methods

It is probably the case. What I was trying to say that it should be obvious, espceially in K1.

I'm sure even in the UFC and their 'strict' testing fighters are going to use PEDs.
Every sport is affected, even Olympic shooting.

is this a gh15 post lmfao

Does K-1 still not test? I know the Japs didn't test for Pride before it merged with UFC.

Ive been doing muay thai for about 3 years now and I want an edge

does anyone know what gear these guys are on?

All of it. Japanese promotions don't test.

You're probably too retarded to understand what you need, anyway.

dat file name
you deserve some quality high test

How are you tested? How regularly do you fight? Do you fight in a weightclass? Give me the next year schedule and I'll write something up.

If you do not actually fight and just kickbox for a hobby, 10-25mg DBOL 2 weeks on/2 weeks off will give you a big boost at a very low price with simply popping a pill and forgetting about it. Some here will shit on the mere mention of Dianabol, but they're idiot kids simply interested in hiding their insecurities through bodybuilding, have never used the drug and aren't aware Alekseyev pressed 521lbs on that same protocol.

>does anyone know what gear these guys are on?

See:

>The smart ones are on HGH 4-10UI year round, orals until close to testing (Halotestin is the premier, but classics like DBOL and Turinabol are used) and 1g+ testosterone per week during non testing periods

Those are the typical anabolics used in 2016. Other drugs are used obviously.

When will they learn?

>left: 5'11
>right: 6'1

Analreem got caught with a 14:1 test ratio. Some guys have been busted with 50:1. You tell me.

Think this is a meme anons? Get out of the house and ask every 5'3 dwarf in a 30 mile radius their height. They'll all tell you 5'11 without batting an eyelid.