Is 13% bodyfat healthy for someone who hasn't started lifting yet?

Is 13% bodyfat healthy for someone who hasn't started lifting yet?

>5'10 59,2 kg

Pic related is my body goal btw

>5'10
when will they learn?

learn what

Sure, 13% is perfectly in the normal range.

it doesn't matter
if you are below 6'3 you are disgracing your race

>dat gyno

stupid Veeky Forums meme, ignore and move on

this is more like 9%

hahahajajajajaja

there should be something in the sticky explaining manlet-ness

He is on roids so just fucking roid too idiot.

Are you mentally handicapped

are you sure you are 13%?

59kg at 5'10" is auschwitz tier, you are prolly much leaner than that, but you still look soft because no muscle at all

13% is pretty healthy
But 5'10 and 59,2kg can nor be 13%bf, those stats are more like 5% which is skellymode and not suited for lifting

That body ain't natty user. Also 13% is healthy.

How about 5'11 on 67kg (6.5% bodyfat)
That would be me, just started lifting yesterday

Not OP, but i am same height only @64kg, and i look fat, an user in one cbt guestinated that i have 20% body fat. Is that possible? Everyone say that i should be skelly at that height and weight, but i'm not

>5%
Unless you're on something or severely malnourished (I mean ethiopian Auschwitz tier) it's pretty impossible to reach 5% bf

Veeky Forums is fucking retarded that's why

If you're not fat or ripped, you must be a skeleton!!

Post a pic with vascularity and abs without flexing

No abs/vascularity weirdly, but got checked in gym to have 6.5%

Skinny arms, flat upper body, more muscular legs (compared to the rest, thx tennis)

user those things are widely inaccurate

Do you happen to go to a sports club chain gym or Washington Boston etc by the way

Nah, the McFit chain in europe, and yeah that might've been an inaccurate calculation, so the only solid pointers i could give you are
>5'11 height
>148 lbs weight
>skinny as fk, eat junkfood while not even gaining fat
>will change my diet now that i started lifting but still clueless in the dieting (will try to calc the food as described in the sticky)

>slim upperbody/arms, broader legs (especially lower legs)

Use chronometer and a scale

Also eat chicken breast steak oats rice peanuts vegetables

Estinng crap food you gain less muscle more fat

I agree, the guy hes very cut abs, they are just small

Post body pic so we can guesstimate something. It won't be accurate but still better than the sitty figure they gave you

>chronometer
It's called fast food for a different reason user

Do you guys usually post the pics while flexing or not? :o

If you want that pic you'll need way less fat

Yes.

People usually have a pump and use anabolic lighting as well

This pic is less than 13% bodyfat but 13% is a fine target for anyone, regardless of lifting.

Pic is also quite clearly on roids. Either way OP should focus on lifting instead of cutting

found the manlet in denial

Holy shit man I love /fit. Sure the guy in op COULD have taken steroids, but that body is easily achievable after a few years of lifting. And to top it all off he has a pump and is flexing, he probably looks alot smaller when not posing. Like holy shit there are actually people on here that think you cant get that body natural....holy shit dude.

No it's not faggot. You'd know that if you'd actually been lifting for a few years. Get on the gear as soon as you can OP, don't listen to these supplement shills who say you can achieve this bullshit naturally.

david laid is 100% natty. my nigga looks like a beanpole in his videos, dyel's on Veeky Forums just fall for the instagram lighting/edits

>Estinng crap food you gain less muscle more fat
Even if I'm hitting my protein goal and not going over a 500 surplus?

Truly cant be accurate with that skinnyfat body of mine, have fun with that potato quality pic

Also, due to shitty lighting you cant see my ribcage as much, but its a bit more present than that

Also, my stomach from time to time after certain foods likes to bulk up like a baloon
My guess would be, ~11% Bodyfat?

Note:
Breast still aching from my 1st gym visit yesterday, normally its also flatter (at least i think so?)

more like 20%

lol no it fucking isn't, my roommate is at that height and weight and while he's definitely underweight, he's not skelly mode.

fortunately for him he has a very nice face so he gets to drop girl's panties with a smile while I slave at the gym.

Could be, would prefer for the fat to go to the arms though
May also be really shitty at guessing bodyfat, especially without having anything i could call "muscle"
>hard time lifting 40kgs

Post a pic as you are, no flexing or anything

Yes.

This is what really beat it into my head.

THis man uses huge fuckloads of steroids. Look at what he looks like..

Look at what he says about eating clean

And this man uses minimal doses of roids and eats clean religiously.

Do you see any difference in how they look.

Who do you want to look more like?

It's common sense. Eat trash, look like trash.

Probably around 15%, some more. 20% seems excessive to me but you also have 0 muscles. In any case, keep up the good work and you'll see results

There

Look. Do you want to eat crap? Eat pizza and cake, for carbs, mcdoubles for protien?

You decide how you want to look

>minimal doses of roids
kek your worship is getting pretty fucking sad

Then why does IIFYM exist?

i honestly think he just has shit genes

What do you guys think of a person 186cm tall and 62 kg? I honestly think it's my metabolisms fault

This is what happens when you eat chicken mcnuggets for protien and cake for carbs

He is living proof that eating clean is GOAT

So that retards have an excuse to eat mcnuggets and cake and look like shit

But they can tell themselves 'b-but IIFYM!'

It's super pathetic. They put on so much lard bulking because IIFYM. Then they use DNP to remove the lard. Rinse and repeat.

Is there a site with recipes for amateurs when it comes to cooking which also is for people who want to bulk up in muscle?
So like a body builder cooking guide site?

no its a fucking calorie calculator

>recipies

try fucking google

You don't need a "recipe"

>Get some meat (chicken breast, steak, fish, turkey) learn how to pan fry or oven bake. Super fucking easy.
>Get a vegetable steamer. Cut up a sweet potato. Or get brown rice. They even make cups of rice in microwaveable cups.
>Steam your favorite vegetables like asparagus and broccoli. If you don't like asparagus or broccoli then fuck you, you won't make it.
>fry up some eggs
>throw all the shit in some Tupperware and eat it. You don't have to be Martha Stewart, this shit is easy to keep simple

Also eat oats mixed with protein powder and milk

>learn what
GOD DAMNIT WHY WON'T THEY LEARN

truth

this is like 8%