>cum stains
>pee stain

who took the picture tho?

new year, new meme

I started in september
wish I started earlier désú

magneto

kek

What are your new year goals, Veeky Forums?

>Want to bungee jump
>Want to learn Deutsch
>Adopt a puppy and train it
>Ride a motocycle
>Want to buy a big ass fucking shield and get a cape

get a genji mask and two dragon dildos and post on normmiebook/snapchat/instagram a picture of me bare naked buff wearing the helmet with the captions THE DRAGON IS ME or TASTE MY DRAGON BLADE

Who's the king, split woman and guy in glasses and cape supposed to be?

>Learn Deutsch
Hi Ahmed

You have to go back!

get a gf

>Only sand niggers want to learn another language
Fuck off cucks

get a puppy user. they're a lot of work and can be annoying, but, a dog really is amazing. i dont feel a more genuine love from anyone aside from my dog.

fuck puppies. get a dogbro from shelter

These

Been thinking about it, I0m such a faggot I'll probably adopt the first mutt I see and cry myself to sleep feeling guilty for not adopting the others.

But I want a dog that lasts me for more thana few years, I guess older dogs are better behaved, but I'll be so sad when they die on me.

Depends on what you want, an older dog is a home companion, if you want some buddy to jog/do cardio with get a younger dog.

Remember that every dog will die, but that they get on their last years is up to you. You will cry either way but it'll be worth it

A pup is much easier to mould into the kind of dog you want as well. You can still do that with an older dog, but those puppers are malleable as fuck, far, far easier if you indoctrinate them at a young age.

Different strokes for different folks

The new him from the new year

every dog dies. look at it this way, you're giving happiness to someone regardless of how long they have to live who would otherwise die behind bars.

>Want to learn German
>Implying it won't be a dead language soon