Good feels and progress thread

>be ugly skinnyfat 24 yo khhv shit
>187cm 84kg
>depressed to hell and back for last 10 years, weekly suicide thoughts, angry one everyone self included, misantrophic
>this year realized how bad my life is
>started cardio, running 5k every other day
>started lifting, doing SS
>still look like shit after 3 months but having nice progress, clean bulk like madman
>people still ridicule me because "you cant fix that face" and i still have big bodyfat percentage and visible gyno
>no one tries to encourage you, everyone wants to bring you down
>still try hard no matter what
>alone as fuck in this world of pain
>fully realize it will take years to reach my goals / potential

Why are people so mean?
Why cant we support eachother instead of bringing eachother down?

i believe in you user

thanks brodimiralamadan

>people still ridicule me because "you cant fix that face"

Fuck those people into oblivion. Just keep doing you user, you'll come out on top.

If you have so many people that are so bluntly putting you down, you must have done some shit to piss literally everyone off. Most people in polite society will just nod their head and say "good luck" when you're trying to better yourself, even if they internally think you're going to fail.

What did you do to piss everyone off, OP? Learn some self-reflection so you can better yourself.

If people are mocking you it's probably because you're not that bad tho.

Most people past 15 wouldn't really mock a guy for being ugly if he really was beyond repair. I am, and I only get pity since eight grade.

Also you already know that these people doubting you is the best possible motivation and you're wasting that anger on Veeky Forums. Shame on you.

its people on internet so lmfao who cares
but then again, people tend to laugh saying "why are you even doing this you look fine" when its quite the opposite

body dysmorphia and shit

im lifting so i can lift my feels

Who are these psychopaths saying "you can't fix that face" to your face? Do you hang out with highschoolers? Don't talk to these people homie.

Oh you mean people on the internet. Dude what do you expect. Sage.

its actually from what used to be my wow guild so not irl

people are too weak to say something in your face

>taking serious what jelly neets from the internet say
pls be bait

>started lifting, doing SS
>i still have big bodyfat percentage and visible gyno
You're supposed to lose weight before you start lifting, user.

>Why cant we support eachother instead of bringing eachother down?
that's why you have us, user.

Veeky Forums is hardly supportive
Some are but mostly its crabs in a bucket

i lost ~~10 kg through last year
i was like 92 by 2015

Good job, but it would still have been a better idea to cut further before bulking.

>see on facebook & snapchat all my pals are at festivals, out getting drunk, partying
>just knocked off work, sitting at home sipping tea, playing old school runescape, nursing my chest/tri doms
>making monetary, muscluar, and osrs gains
>feels good

>not realizing that even though you are human you are still an animal and constantly in competition with every other animal on this planet for survival

humans have simply become smart enough to take out their competition without actually having to kill them

really made me think

2deep

HE CALLED ME A CRAB SO I SHOT HIM INFRONT OF THE DOUGLAS

>humans have simply become smart enough to take out their competition without actually having to kill them
That's damn true.

>fully realize it will take years to reach my goals / potential

Defeatist attitude.
Get rid off that. There is NOTHING positive that telling yourself that will accomplish.
It will only slow you down even if there is truth to it.

So if true that it will take years to accomplish your goals, so why not have some intermediate goals that won't take as long and help you keep going?

That said going from 100kg@172cm to 75kg while actually building decent sized muscles took me less than 2 years...
I already look better than 90% of the people entering the gym, and 99% than the general population.
I was dedicated but I had many many slip ups and attempted shortcuts that everyone told me will fail...(they did)
So I could have been even faster...
You can too.

>Why are people so mean?
>Why cant we support eachother instead >of bringing eachother down?

I don't really hang with people like that unless I have to... and then I use them as fuel in the effort to prove them wrong.
There is no better way to send the message of "fuck you"

Also, don't rely on support from other people.
It's nice to have it, but if you rely on it you will end up with damaged self esteem..
Obviously.. You are actually telling yourself that you are too weak of a human to accomplish it on your own, and you will believe it.

> 24yo
>depressed for at least 10 years

You are full of shit, and I don't even care to elaborate.
You are pathetic,kys

not everyone was growing up in nice caring family where everyone loves eachother

maybe not all out depressed, perhaps its bad word to put it. but it wasnt all flowers and rainbows

not like there's any animals that could pose any threat to humans as ultimate apex predator

>Not everyone was growing up in a nice caring family

No shit user, stop being such a faggot. Everyone has their own problems, just fucking grit your teeth and stop fucking complaining.

I fucking serious right now: watch Naruto in your spare time.

cmon now

>animemes
not even once

Someone as broken as him needs it.

I don't normally prescribe it, but this is an unconventional sickness.

It's worth the sides

Guren lagann is better alternative fucking kamina man

op here

is
5x130kg diddly
5x100kg squat
5x65kg bench
5x42,5kg ohp
decent for 3 months in?

gynocide zone carefull

fuck, I wish my arms grew as fast as yours, I'm on month 5 and still have babby arms. Huge chest and legs which makes my arms looks even weirder.

it might be fucked aspect ratio on pics

they are growing nicely but idk maybe im delusional

pic makes them look like they doubled in size in 3 months

Cant tell if girl or guy.

why not both