How fit u need to be to get a gf like this?

picrelated

Does she even lift?
disgusting

You dont need to be fit, autistic virgin.

OP here. this is her bf. a manlet bf.

fit is a meme u weebs

fit?

All you need is HEIGHT FACE FRAME

not even this, but how should you know?

woah, HEIGHT FACE FRAME theory BTFO

>how should you know?
observing the actions of university age women around me

I think the theory holds some merit

Most girls who want a relationship already have one and they picked the first guy who approached
those who are still single have incredibly high standards, hence the HFF meme

you can find guys who arent attractive or have things going for them with gfs but its pure luck/timing
girls who are single know they have a wide selection of thousands of men and they wont settle

pir^2

>you can find guys who arent attractive or have things going for them with gfs but its pure luck/timing

legit, it's called LPD (luck, propinquity, delusion) theory

Basically to get a gf as an average/below average dude you need to get lucky, spend plenty of time around women, and be delusional about your looks (i.e. think you deserve girls at or above your looks level)

Only legit theory to come out of PSL imo

how to master LPD? I'll quit gym, chan and stop obsessing about my looks right away.

>how fit u need to be to get a gf

Here are your problems:
>Obsessing over females
>Thinking you have to have some physical quality

Attraction is psychological. If you do things that they like, they are attracted to you. That doesn't mean change you you are into who you think they are interested in (you'll basically just end up doing whatever they tell you to, and they usually prefer a partner who is dominant).

Transform yourself into your ideal self. Figure out who you want to be and do that.
You should want to be healthy/fit.
You should want to be successful.

Money, lots of money.

get a job where there are lot of women in your workplace is probably the best strategy

>Attraction is psychological

Attraction is physical, no matter how good your game is you still need to pass a minimum looks threshold for a woman to give you a chance

he is good looking tho

>Attraction is physical

Attraction is strictly what you find attractive.

What you find attractive is determined by your psychology.

Look at all that cheese

Of course he'd get a girl

CHEESE FACE FRAME

>he is good looking
They look like a brother-sister couple...

it's called genetic attraction. Personally I'm the most attracted to girls who look like my sister, although she herself doesn't appeal to me at all. But apparently when the siblings are raised apart it makes the ground for some fucked up feelings.

>legit, it's called LPD (luck, propinquity, delusion) theory
>Basically to get a gf as an average/below average dude you need to get lucky, spend plenty of time around women, and be delusional about your looks (i.e. think you deserve girls at or above your looks level)
>Only legit theory to come out of PSL imo

WRONG
It's all about KUNFIDENCE

fuark prime gandy was unmoggable

> mog

Not at all.
Getting woman is all about confidence.
If you're the most confident motherfucker in the world you can also be the ugliest motherfucker.

Girls dig this and will smell insecurity 100 miles against the wind.