Have you ever been asked out by a person of the opposite gender?

As per the subject.

Thanks.

No.

Couple of times. Being tall, well proportioned, and attractive has its benefits.

>tfw you have to shoot down qts and tell them no you have a gf

Maybe.

Yes but it's been like 6 years since then otherwise I have to do all the approaching

Yes, several times
Current girl im dating asked me out

And yet, according to Veeky Forums im ugly

No

I've asked out two grills, both said no

>Tfw 30 year old kissless virgin
>Only have asked two girls because i have no friends and rarely meet people

> girl at work keeps asking me out
> mfw she's literally like 6'1" 280

Has a woman ever asked you out Veeky Forums?

What's the problem? Too tall for you?

No, i dont meet any girls, dont go clubbing, have no friends.
And it feels fucking good.

Yes multiple times, but they were mostly in middle school and some high school.

>tfw could have gone out with multiple different hot, 8th grade blondes two years above me but my parents said I couldn't date at the time

i get hit on daily by girls on bus when i go to/coming from work. some are even under 18

Been directly asked out once but she was black with those ape like features so I turned her down.

Passive aggressive flirting that is supposed to lead me into asking them out happens pretty often.

cute italian girl asked for my fb back in the dayzz

and random girl asked me to dance with her

no

It's not the height so much as the massive girth.

Yes, my coworker asked if I wanted to see some movie that was about to come out. I took the question literally and told her I wanted to see it, then went back to what I was working on. It didn't occur to me that she was asking me on a date until I was driving home. I figured it'd be too awkward to bring it up again so I didn't bother asking her about it the next day.

Yes, more than once. I even refused some times

Just ask her out to see a movie or something in return...

COS IM JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY

Nope, never. Don't blame anyone because I was a fat ugly piece of shit. Now I'm just ugly

Yes, plenty of times. I'm 5'9" but I have FACE and FRAME.

Yes and I'm an overweight virgin wizard who suffers from extreme social anxiety and other personality disorders. All I feel is releif when things inevitably go poorly

Actually, yes.

Yes. Multiple times. One ended up being my girlfriend and the others I ignored because i wasn't attracted to them.

Actually, yes.
3 times directly, once through a mutual friend.
One of them was tiny but decent looking, one was ugly as shit other two were actually bretty good looking. Being the autist I was I said no

twice directly, and a few times indirectly.

the direct times were

1) a brown 14yo capoeira girl, she came over and told me to ask her out, so I did (14yo is legal here).

2) a chubby lesbian "nun". I turned her down within 2 seconds. I`m not even joking. this girl who was an ACTIVE nun would hit on me every day. I guess she got frustrated, because she started dating women, stopped being a nun, but still hits on me every couple weeks.

>5'9"
>frame
L M A O

Underrated, from ops pic

My last gf asked me out, but the rest I initiated.
I've generally turned down the others that have asked me out, due to either having a gf or not being interested.

only fat bitches

Yes, multiple times in middle and high school, few times in college, all 7/10+ except for one fat chick who was still good for personality and a couple friends who were closet gay. Not really sure why since I'm 5'6 average-ish manlet with a decent frame; some people think I'm funny though.

I denied them all because I was insecure about my cystic bacne, being poor, and having a shitty dad. Now I'm a kissless 22 year old virgin because of crippling self-esteem issues that I lift to keep at bay.