Give me one reason not to marry an asian

Give me one reason not to marry an asian

Every girl these days ballons up after marriage..I don't want that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>marry
lol, go ahead and waste your life
we will be here when youre done

>Asian
>Race mixing
pls don't have kids. they will have all sorts of self-esteem issues and identity issues.

Stop trying to justify your betaness on fit.
You are not getting white women, therefore you are a loser.
Reported.

My gf is Asian, thin, makes great money, and doesn't ascribe to all the western spoiled, feminist garbage. She thinks for herself, but believes the man is the head of the house.

Go ahead and bitch about race mixing all you want, but my life is by far better than it'd be dating within my race.

>Spouts /pol/ shit

>But can't get white Pussy
Hah, Loser.

Not the OP and my girlfriend's Polish, but the most attractive people are White-Asian or White-Latin mixes.

>justifying his filthy life

your disgusting.

Broke up with my white girlfriend preceded by my Hispanic girlfriend in order to upgrade

white women are uneducated and slutty have fun you winner

Samefag, stop with this bullshit
Getting white girls is extremly hard because of the imbalance in ratio between men and women so fuck you, cunt
go do a body weight neck exercise

>t. Spic Chang

>>But can't get white Pussy

>have strong preference for east asian girls
>only ever get white girls

>Ugly /r9k/ losers triggered
Back to /pol/

>r9k
>pol
So which is it, you shitposting inbred cockmongler?

It's the same, the other is just racist too

>your

Date an Asian and get some education in your life.

A 10/10 asian is uglier than 7/10 white

They are though. Every White-Asian mixed girl I've seen looks like pic related. It's true.

True. People always comment on how beautiful my half Asian daughter is. Not just people we know, but I've been stopped at stores to have people tell me.

Ok Chang/Beta

You spend too much time on this site.

Nothing special compared to a white women desu

because white women are not special/hard to get...

Asian > white > Hispanic >>>>>>>> black.

>because white women are not hard to get

I doubt the people here claiming white women are superior to Asians have ever dated one. The /pol/ race mixing, 'not good enough for white girls' line is just sour grapes.

Not him, but they're not. I live in socal not sure if that makes a difference .

To all the Asian lover weebs, u better hope your children are daughters cause they'll be hot but your son's will be beta Elliott Rogers

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg

Im not american but ive noticed white girls are notorious monkey branchers, they never let go of their current bf unless they have a new one secured so your only hope of getting one is litterally to steal her from some other dude

Seems kind of hard IMO

Lmao no one of you here will get a beautiful white women, fucking one is better than anything.

she's wearing colored contacts and her face looks so fat and lacks definition despite her being skinny. without makeup she's probably a light 4 tops.

> ive noticed white girls are notorious monkey branchers, they never let go of their current bf unless they have a new one secured

That's every girl desu.

so just like me, sounds fine

/thread

Asian girls are for betas