So yea, this is me

So yea, this is me.

Yes I know I need to shave, but I don't give a fuck as I have a girlfriend that doesn't mind. Plus, The only time one needs to shave is when entering somewhere public without a shirt; in my case, a beach, which I only go to in the Summer.

Basically as you can see in this fine speciman
I'm fat as fuck.

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 90 kg
My BMI is +/- 28 and something

I want/need to lose weight, my goal is 75 kg's.

Help a fat fuck out
I used to go to a gym 2 years ago and I had the weight I want now, but later on I quited as I am a pussy and didn't want to go to the gym alone.

At the moment I work, as so even if I wanted I don't have much time to go to a gym and also I don't have a lot of money to spend on one....

PLEASE tell me what should I do by myself to lose 15 kg's.

What food should I eat when i wake up/snacks when im hungry/dinners/b4 i go to sleep? And should I only drink water?

What about exercises? What is the most efficient so I can lose weight? Just runing? Or is there anything else I can do?

Please help me as I do not want to pass the 100 kg's mark.

>LEASE tell me what should I do by myself to lose 15 kg's.
eat less

>What food should I eat when i wake up/snacks when im hungry/dinners/b4 i go to sleep? And should I only drink water?
cut out processed foods and sugar. same goes for drinks. don't drink too much alcohol. water and carbonated water is fine.

>What about exercises? What is the most efficient so I can lose weight? Just runing? Or is there anything else I can do?
eating less is the most effective way to lose weight. any type of cardio is fine

READ THE STICKY

>what to do to lose weight
calories in < calories out
so eat less and do exercise
>can't go to gym
then do cardio

>What food should I eat when
less
foods that are less dense in calories will help you eat a decent amount with less calories (duh)

I don't think eating less is the right solution in my case as I eat a lot of shit that the family puts on the fridge. I need to start buying my own stuff. The problem is that I don't know exactly what are the best foods for each situation. I have some ideas but I would like to hear you guys out about what you think

So really just just water?

All the "cardio" i know about is runing, I just wanna know if there is really something else so I atleast get a bit motivated, because i'm a faggot that doesn't like doing the same things over and over again

>please tell me what to do!
>ok do this
>no i dont think thats right lol

let me save you the trouble and tell you that you're never going to change

Shut up faggot

Of course i fucking agree that eating less is the right solution, but if I only fucking eat Big Macs, you think it will still be the right thing to do?

No, learn not to be a fat fuck and reject Big Macs and start cooking chicken for yourself ffs

Good

Noted: Buy chicken

Got any more tips?

>I don't think eating less is the right solution
>Of course i fucking agree that eating less is the right solution

Try again my guy

>I don't think eating less is the right solution in my case as I eat a lot of shit

Bet your one of does 16 year old gym feggits that think they're smart

Nice copypasta

avoid buying processed foods and sweets. buy stuff that can be picked from ground/or tree or whatever had legs.

oats, eggs, cottage cheese, cheese, milk, potatoes, rice, beans, vegetables, fruit (in moderation), fish, chicken or turkey breast, even bacon. shit like that. i don't know from the top of my head. read sticky.

cook your own food and cut out all the sugary shit and alcohol. not saying to never drink or eat chocolate again but if you must do it like 1 per week and in moderation.

water is the best yes. carbonated water is also very good but not sweetened or with any kind of sugary shit in it. coffee is fine too.

if you don't like the taste of water squeeze some freshly squeezed lemon/orange juice in it.

Do you not know what is healthy?

Literally ask yourself is this healthy? Boom you got an answer. Would a farmer eat this 100 years ago? Bam you got an answer.

Can't tell if trolling but eating less Big Macs and doing cardio would work. Or you could just eat healthier which would be more food with less calories and don't be a bitch when you realize you can't run even a mile straight. Just keep doing it you self-proclaimed faggot

>eating less shit is the same as eating more shit

Keep going

Thanks, exactly what I needed

I only wanted to know what is the BEST food for the solution I want.

Your BMI is 30 you OBESE FUCK.

>+/- 28
>implying there was even a possibility of you being 28 or below

hahah fuckin fatass.

It honestly blows my mind that people make these kind of posts asking how to lose weight

You eat less. Stop eating like a fatass. Calories in vs calories out. They taught you this in elementary school. Stop being a dumbass

it's actually 28,7 as I checked right now in different sites.

I believe I am in a good life position, good job, good girlfriend, good family. I'm just fat, but i'll recover don't worry, I'm not American. :)

They actually didn't, as in my country Obesity isn't even considered a big problem.

It's not about what kind of food it's about the amount you eat you fucking retard. This is not that complicated.

>I have a girlfriend that doesn't mind.
Shes lying

Probably is, probably isn't.

Grace the lord for my massive cock.

Better get your eyes checked, you're under 5'10 and are 208 lbs = that is 29.9-30.00 BMI

You are obese, and a delusional one at that.

If you're so delusional about a little number like that I can't imagine how fucked up every other part of you is with that much denial.

All your posts suggest that you don't have the willpower to be hungry for an extended period of time, which is what you'll need to endure when you're losing weight

You should probably just give up. We both know you're not going to lose weight

>better get your eyes checked
>you are obese
>delusional
>denial

Mate, I just read what the fucking websites say.
I don't give a fuck if I'm 28, 30 or even 35.
If I didn't know I was fat I wouldn't be here asking for advice.
How can I be delusional? You are the one who doesn't stop talking about it. I only mentioned it initially in the description if It would come in hand to someone.

>judging a person by posts
Bitch please
If 2 years ago I was in a fucking gym I think it means that I atleast try. As I at the time got to the goals I wanted. Only now as I have a lot more responsibilities it got harder. And now I have some time, and will to lose weight. You are just a failed troll.

The only answer to losing weight is to eat less and you reject that and keep asking stupid questions like what kinds of food to buy and what to snack on. When you lose weight you don't snack at all you idiot.

>wahh don't judge me by the stupid shit I say
Are you meming me m8?

honestly these are just words on a screen. stop trying to justify yourself to people on this board and do something about your life dude.

i went from 310 to 194 @ 5'11.

Discipline is key. Don't eat on autopilot. Drink only water, sparkling water, unsweetened tea and/or black coffee.

If you are not willing to buy your own food because it's just easier to eat from mommy's pantry, just eat LESS. Seriously. Calculate your TDEE and eat 500 less.

If you eat 1500 calories a day, you WILL lose weight. If you eat 1500 calories a day and run a mile every day, you will lose weight even faster.

If after a month you haven't lost weight, you have been counting calories incorrectly.

Absolutely correct. I have lost 10 kgs in past 5 months. If I have been more strict on myself, I could have made an even bigger progress.

Calories in - calories out. It's that simple.

Do you have anymore of his memes? I have genuinely started to appreciate this guy and what he does, literally can't wait for new episode every day

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y