Why are white men so obsessed with finding an Asian chick?

Why are white men so obsessed with finding an Asian chick?

wow what an awful person

Beta losers with muh Chinks

god those fucking eyes
that face in general
at least she's confident i guess

I do notice this.

>implying anyone that isn't white can ever be a true american

You all have always been and will always be guests.

why did you let your phone get that low on battery power before charging it you moron?

she only says "nobody under 6'0" because the only guys who approach / giver her attention are ugly manlets LOL!

With a face like that she'll be lucky if anything other than burned victims approach her. She's almost deformed tier

>Feminist
>progressive

>Any asian dudes, short dudes, or religious dudes, swipe left automatically

Weuw, very progressive indeed

>Pajeets are ok

this

>That nose and jaw
She looks like she is on HGH desu

Yes. Hispanic gf masterrace.

Betas think they have a better chance at Asian girls, they don't realize they prefer Chads just as much as the rest - maybe more, because they aren't used to them.

Another shining example of progressive tolerance.

She doesn't really get to pick who swipes right and who swipes left with that face desu.

Whipped masterrace?

Watching anime causes lonely men to form an ideal woman in their minds who is completely loyal to them, acts very girly and dependent, and has never been with or wanted anyone other than them. Because they have never met such a woman in their entire life, they assume these women only exist in Asia, most often Japan. While this is partly true (for example, the average age for female virginity loss is 17 in America, while 75% of 20 year old and 50% of 25 year old women in Japan are still virgins), even in Asia they would not be likely to find a woman who acts just like an anime character, because that is fiction and this is real life. They also assume that most Asians will look beautiful like anime characters, when in reality maybe 5-10% of Asian women are better-looking than any white woman (if you are into Asians), and the rest of them are either as or less attractive than an average white woman.

Probably too long to bother reading for mosy people but I'm bored.

They aren't. Asian women are desirable to guys of every race, white guys are just the race that can most consistently attain them. Best of luck with your next sanctimonious hobby horse.

Well this in a nut shell
Most beta faggot i knew, did the whole PUA thing unsuccessfully went for asians
Most white guys i know who have options with white chicks usually dont go for asians

Cool story dude.
I just find Japanese and Korean girls hot as fuck, but good luck becoming a psychologist.

Get ready for some mad weight gain, I have never seen a hispanic woman who has cracked 30 years old without getting fat.

The real question is , Why do Asian Girl hate Asian guys so much?

>75% of 20 year old and 50% of 25 year old women in Japan are still virgins

Lmao no way this is true

I also find the ones I see on the internet hot but walking around my college campus I only see unnatractive asians, and i assume they and not the models are the more common ones

Tiny peepee

Look it up, Japan is in the middle of its shittiest generation ever. Everybody still lives with their parents and falls in love with video game/anime characters.

But they even date Indian guys. Which also have small penis.

Hipster

Im not him but i read somewhere that teenagers in japan are taking pride in not having sex and being uninterested in dating overall so its not so hard to believe if this is true

Lots of race traitors

Indians aren't asian. That is a archaic classification. They are lesser than sub-human so they are the shit race. She must be getting desperate if she wants to date a indian thing.

You mean excluding celebrities. because god damn, that Sofia Vergara's body is tight. Shame about everything else though

Indians are Asian you uneducated swine. What Indians are not are Mongoloids(Most of them).

Yeah for sure, finding a hot asian is like finding a unicorn.

Truly the last bastion of intelligent civilization.

>Being this retarded in 2016
Seriously you stupid fuck get with the times. They are shit-tier race.

jesus christ what an ugly face. how does someone with those eyes and nose and is 6ft even have standards?

I dont give a fuck. I am just correcting your incorrect statement about them not being Asian.

no you fucking moron indians are african

I just noticed she's living in Taiwan, and refusing asian dudes. Huh.

Some people leave their basements
Shocking!

Reminder that if you are white you will be happiest with a white, anything else and you will constantly question your child's future and doom him to having no identity, why do you think hapas are so angry

I'm also mixed race and I want to kill my self fuck you mom you race traitor bitch

At leaat unicorns actually exist

There are no hot asian females

Can't comment on men cause im not gay

are there any good asian fridge waifus?

>x demographic swipe left
or maybe you just dont swipe left on them? same outcome, but you dont look like a bitch for being so explicit

Sofia Vergara is White even though she speaks Spanish.

When people say "Hispanic" they mean Mestizo.

t. a spic

Excluding blacks desu.

>when he can't get a white or hispanic girl

>trying to find a guy taller than 6' in taiwan

HAHAH what a dumb cunt

>hispanic girl
its white or nothing senpai

This is obvious a troll, probably the work of an Asian guy.

>indian is OK
fake

This

>Indian is OK

>all my short-comings are my moms fault why'd she have to get BLACKed

fuck you for being a faggot who can't take responsibility for himself. consider: suicide

u sure got em brian!

>Mestizo
But wouldn't that make Uruguay a non hispanic country?

you are a fucking idiot

Most of them are attractive. Obesity is still seen as a bad thing in Asian culture so most Asian women won't decide to get fat. I mean that one is a fucking feminist and she still isn't getting fat.
Idk if they're an Asian cutie though I always swipe left for the feminists

I like fit women with careers. A lot of them happen to be Asian.

is swipe left to match or not to match?

what do u think user

Not match

i dont know i dont use this shit

you dont have to, to know...use your critical thinking skills

It's because we're a safe bet.

We can cook, will cook, will clean, will raise children with traditional values, will work, and won't get fat. That last one is a hurdle for over 70% of white women. Not to mention the first third and fourth. Were comfy.

LONDON

Shut up faggot. Mulatto reporting in, my life is great.

>mfw white IQ genes, studying Comp Sci at top 5 university
>mfw get two amazing families with their own traditions and culture
>mfw white girls with daddy issues like that I'm exotic

I was raised by a single mom too, sounds like you're just a pathetic cuck.

This, get em while they're young.
Goes for all females

>Shame about everything else though
her face is hot too....
You can fully compliment a girl on the internet user, don't worry about what the /r9k/ black knights are gonna say to you

I have a decently fit Chinese gf, she wants to get married n buy a house, she makes good money, about the same as me. We get along better than any relationship ive ever been in easily. I just want to find a white woman to have my children.

See if she's a cuckquean who will let you breed a white woman.

hope it doesnt work out for you.

>her face is hot too..
And you're entitled to that opinion user, it just does nothing for me. Makes me think of a dingo or a hyena or something... IDK, I realize most people think she has a hot face, because I've had this argument before. Different strokes.

you crazy...more faps for me

Would you say you'd let her eat your babies?

Cause 2 bombs weren't enough.

>implying I'd be the dominate one
I'm 20 and she's 44; I want her to sit on my face as punishment for not doing the dishes

hope what doesn't work?

no she doesn't humor comments anywhere near that area

Because not every goddamned thing has to be something that tastes like dessert or some overpriced coffee drink from Starbucks. Some of us just want to slam the stuff down, get our nutrition, and be done with it, not sit there for 10 minutes lingering over it and reflecting on it like it's some sort of culinary creation. How much of a spoiled first-world-country kid do you have to be that every goddamned thing has to be flavored and sweetened within an inch of it's life? Unflavored whey doesn't even taste like anything, really; you mix it in some liquid (water preferred) and you slam it down, and you're done. The whole point of the stuff is that it's quick and easy. If you want 'tasty' protein then forget the protein powders and just eat actual food instead. Do you have any idea how much money you're throwing away, paying for all the additives and flavorings they put in that stuff? You may as well be lighing $20 bills on fire. For fucks sake whey is a BYPRODUCT of cheese manufacturing, they used to throw the stuff away! Now they package it up and charge you a small fortune for it. Why would you give them even more money for shitty flavoring and artificial sweeteners that are terrible for your body? I get generic unflavored whey protein concentrate from Winco Foods in the bulk foods section for about $6 per pound and it's exactly the same stuff as in your over-processed, flavored, artificially sweetened, overpacked, way overpriced shit, and nutritionally it's exactly the same. Really, you guys need to wise up.

you said cook twice

>wants to date an asian or Indian guy
>no one under 6'0

HAHAHAHAHAH what a stupid cunt

She's telling Asian guys to swipe left

She wants some of that BW/BC

Much like Spain... Uruguay and Argentina are culturally Hispanic but racially White.

Half asian dating a white dude here.

He told me he prefers them because they tend to be more accepting of his nerdiness. I think hes biased because he was bullied by white chicks in high school, and a lot of asian chicks ive met who are americanized are just as big of cunts as the next girl.

Anyway, Ive also heard other dudes say they are more faithful and submissive. I see it as insecurity for the most part.

And into the garbage it goes

Mulatto here.
Im in your position as well. Life is great.

why is it always the ugliest asians and the ugliest whites hating their own race, lmao

makes me think of mail order brides desu

more like BPIL

(big poo in loo)

>insecurity

What does that even mean? A lot of guys just don't want to deal with the modern woman's bitchiness.