ATTENTION Veeky Forums

ATTENTION Veeky Forums
You've heard of manlets, jawlets, and hairlets, but today I'm here to bring attention to the worst of them all: voicelets. IF YOU HAVE A LISP, HIGH VOICE, OR A SHITTY ACCENT, GET THE FUCK OUT. Might as well stop lifting because no one takes you seriously, as soon as you leave the room You get mocked by even the most beta of men. Women find you revolting and associate your shit tier voice with shit tier companionship. Do us all a favor and shut UP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10NmTToqYAF
vocaroo.com/i/s1Coj9jG8dnS
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z69XxrK5Au
youtu.be/mR7UjCiTVjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do u foreigner fucks think about the aussie accent, do girls in ur countries like i because if they do im coming over to cuck you fags out of quality pussy

>being a manlet who can grow full beard and has a deep voice

feels bretty good honestly, could be worse

cunny

Indian accents, anything that makes your H sound like a phelgmy mess, and Asian twinks are all horrifying. Aussie is good, Brit is good. German if aesthetic and or low voiced. American varies

this
I'd change height for voice any day

Easier to respect a short man than a man with a feminine or all around shitty voice

preach, manlets are okay, a guy with a shitty voice you immediately want out of your face, especially if they can't stop talking ughhh

if you hate the sound of your own voice does that mean you have a shitty voice? :(

There's this power lifter at my gym who I respect as far as lifting goes, but everyone he breaks a PR he let's out this horrible squeal, or a "let's go!" That'll make you want to shove pencils in your ears. Destroys his credibility

Post a recording

Not really, some of my friends told me they hate their voices and IMO they're alright.

What about Mike Cernovich?

you don't hear your own voice like it sound for other.
just record it and you'll see how different it sound from what your hear when you talk

Aussie is fucking disgusting but most women just think it's British

Voice Rate thread

vocaroo.com

>low voice
>s goes slightly towards ลก sometimes
>slight accent (Finland, but some people say I sound Irish??)

I've actually gone out of my way to improve the way i speak. I still eat my words a bit when i first wake up but i get better throughout the day.

We have two people at my work who lisp their r's into w's half the time. Been really motivating me to keep on my dictation

Most people hate their recorded voice, not the one they hear themselves

I've heard women like the creaky rough voice of men who have just woken up

Ok, what kind of accent are we speaking about here ? Cause i can imitate German pretty good, no problem with Russian, same for Polish, French's a bit of a problem, but i can get it right. Chinese the worst of all. So what's the "sexiest" accent say, for a typical English speaking woman ?

Wtf are you imitating accents in English? Why? Do you have autism?

OP here. Definitely autism; just like your height, hair, and salary, you can only fake your voice for so long before women find out you're an autistic lying pile of shit

that also normal
it's not the one your hear so it sound wrong
it's the same for your face on a mirror and a photo

Guess where I am from Veeky Forums

vocaroo.com/i/s10NmTToqYAF

pakistan

Your post hasn't gone unnoticed, brother .

People like that. I.e if instead of saying typical English 'the' i say 'ze' (Germans tend to do that) people get interested. That's a way to start conversation going (atleast for me). Also people get impressed by lingual skills

No, people don't like people faking accents
That's cringy as fuck

And German ze sounds stupid

>unironically starting a sentence with 'ze'
And I thought "le" was bad enough.

Germans don't do that ever, Im a linguist, used to live in Germany and didn't hear it once. Totally cringeworthy.

"de" is more common for Germans than "ze". If anything it's more like "se". Trust me, I've gone through 13 years of the German school system.

Actually, it's a Polish thing. They taught pronouncing 'the' as 'ze' in schools for a long time before 90s, for reasons unknown, so now a lot of old, educated people still speak like that.

But to the guy pretending accents, it's not by any mean a common knowledge and people think that germans speak like that, so you're cool.

Still, it's better than fucking British accent. I hate it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Coj9jG8dnS
Tfw people think you're a foreigner

Lol are you putting that accent on? Either way it's great

That's interesting. Did you grow up in the south? And which state are we talking

mirin, how old?

i'm not, I blame all the english tv shows I watched when I was a child, and my friends, I sound 100% different than my parents, people used to ask if I was adopted senpai.

Voicelet here. I'm 27 and sound like I'm 13. What are safe ways to deepen my voice aside from vocal exercises and speaking from my gut??

Texas.

pretty much everyone likes aussies

Test e

>tfw 5'10 manlet with a very low voice and good face
could be much worse, lads

vocaroo.com/i/s0Z69XxrK5Au

where am I from//

Northeast US

>tfw teacher always wanted me to read poems in front of the class because she liked my voice

impressive

>this bastardization of english, irish, and swedish accents

Trueee. Knew a kid in a high school who had a fucking lisp and had a shit ton friends fucking hated his voice everytime he talked. He went onto uni but dropoutes same him at the gym quarter squaring 95 with a pussy pad.

> that guy in the back mirin

tfw stutter ....

>look up how to get thicc neck
>first video to show up is this unintelligible shit
youtu.be/mR7UjCiTVjo