Veeky Forums im 18 and going to uni. will i look retarded for getting braces?

Jesus Christ yes

Ah fuck

No one will give a shit mate (as long as you don't make a deal about it yourself)

Maybe but who cares? Better then having fucked up retarded teeth

Where you from? If UK, talk to your orthodontist / dentist and see if you can get a discount on Invisalign.

Why on Veeky Forums, mofo?
this isnt fucking /soc/!

You look more retarted with crooked teeth

>lol
you see that word?
get used to it

I dont really have crooked teeth. I have one toothbent outwards. Still self conscious tho.

Bastards fund boob jobs and give help to romanians but refused me.

Better than having jacked up teeth at 25 and getting braces as an adult. Braces on adults looks more vain than someone under 21. Just hope your teeth aren't fuck and it'll take less than 2 years. Just don't Make a big deal about it and smile even if you do have braces.

dude people don't care. I admire people who get braces. They are trying to better themselves. When I get the money I plan on getting them too.

But i cant be banging bitches with braces tho. I wouldnt date a girl if she had them. My teeth arent that bad but need to be perfect.

I cant miss 2 yrs of action. Reeee

Just suffer through and get some inconspicuous coloured 'train-tracks'.

As long as you're Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /soc/ they won't be noticeable, unless you're planning on going down on uni girls a lot.

How old are you?

LOL talking like this and expecting any kind of
Action
Wew lad

Braces usually last 2 years. Would you rather be 20 with nice teeth or 20 with shit teeth?

dont be a fucking retard, get it done asap and enjoy your good looking teeth for the rest of your life

this, 2 years fly by pretty quickly bro

I'm 21 and getting braces in a few months for health reasons and I'm giving 0 fucks
nobody with IQ over 90 thinks braces look bad or retarded, no matter what your age or gender is

I hate to break this to you user, but there is SIGNIFICANTLY less sex going on at college than movies make you believe. This hot chicks getting half naked as soon as they show up to the party are at frat houses you won't be allowed into. However much sex you're getting now is about how much you can look forward to, maybe only slightly more because you'll have a dorm.

same. im 23 and i want to get braces in the next year or so...

Invisalign, nigga

Maybe if you go to a christian college. I banged at least 10 different girls each semester.

yes you will look retarded but it is indeed worth it, my teeth are really nice except I never smile

Reminder these threads are pure cancer. OP go to if you want anons to say you are pretty.

this this this this

dont be a fag just get em

Wait until college is over

nah i had braces first year.

not retarded at all, its common actually. you'd be surprised how little people give a fuck or judge since people are reasonally more adult and less petty and insecure as teenagers.

I would do it. Since you're from the UK having good teeth will put you above 99% of people. Even if you're ridiculed(which I would bet wont happen) i think its a fair trade.

No it's worth it.

>Have poorly aligned teeth
>overbite
>buck teeth
>don't brush teeth that much
>22
why do americans care so much about having perfect teeth

I also had braces at uni, just dont make a big deal of it.
Seriously who will make fun off you for wearing $7000 metal.
I was unable to pull with braces just warning you.

You wouldnt be from Britain would you?
New Zealanders also care.

Absolutely worth it. Just one caviat, don't be a fucking retard like me and WEAR YOUR FUCKING RETAINERS. I had them as a teen but stopped wearing them like a dumbfuck for years, didn't know that they will naturally go back to their original position without it. Now I have a small gap in my front teeth and I probably need braces again to correct it.

If you don't get them now, then when? Get it over with, oh braces big deal, really dude, why even post this. Do you really want approval from people who make the worse life decisions and have little to no self control? Do what you think is best, not some loser on Veeky Forums who thinks having a one minute conversation with a girl is an accomplishment.

I'm a uni student, 25 year old and wear braces.
People don't care honestly. I cant comment on the girls part because Im autistic and never interact with girls even before i got braces so yeah

Get it done free. 19 is cutoff for free in the UK isn't it?

Its

I waited until I was in my 30s before I fixed my teeth. Don't make my mistake.

braces are kawaii

Realisticly, how hard would it be to rape her? I mean she obviously can't run away, but on the other hand it propably take hours to get her pants off.

Yes, you will look and sound retarded. However, you will greatly improve your dental health and facial appearance in the long run. I had braces for about 3 years from age 18 to 21 and I'd definitely say it was worth it.