I'm really hungry for pizza tonight. How bad is it to eat an entire large pizza from the papa?

I'm really hungry for pizza tonight. How bad is it to eat an entire large pizza from the papa?

Oh man OP, I sure could go for a large Papa Johns pizza as well. And with Papa John you know it's $6.99 for a large, at least for a limited time. I cant wait to try a large with many different toppings!

Get bent.

>Get bent.
Is that some kind of Australian slang? I've never heard that before. What's that mean?

Pretty bad desu, thats why I stick with Sipps

Not that bad, maybe a few lbs of water, bloated face, chubby cheeks, some lovehandles and maybe 1 lb of permanent fat gain.

But that pizza looks so good bro, it's totally worth it, live a little, it's not like you'll ever be a fitness model like jeff seid anyway, why bother.

I disagree - even those small steps backward are still in the wrong direction. That seems like a loser attitude.

It's just bread, cheese and tomatoes.
ITFYM

THE PIZZA IS AGGRESSIVE

What's the best way to order a pizza that maximizes protein and minimizes the bad shit?

>chicken
>no veggies from a can
>what else?

>no sauce
>no cheese
>add chicken, rice, and asparagus
>don't eat the crust

>6.99 for large
how

Sure if you are on a strict diet or just binged on other crap for the past few days. If youve been eating clean and are relatively young any active male will burn through a large pizza. Itll give you one hell of a pump the next day in the gym with all those extra carbs!!

Life isnt worth living if you cant enjoy it in some way

Get some whole wheat noodles and marinara.

add your favorite pizza toppings to a pan and saute (don't use all meat you lard barge)

Add noodles and sauce and heat together

sprinkle with some mozzarella or parmesan

That should satisfy your pizza craving. This probably a shill thread though

Really bad because Papa John's is fucking dogshit. At least get something good.

This is a good idea. Thanks senpai.

>Life isnt worth living if you cant enjoy it in some way

"Why so hard?" the kitchen coal once said to the diamond. "After all, are we not close kin?" Why so soft? O my brothers, thus I ask you: are you not after all my brothers? Why so soft, so pliant and yielding? Why is there so much denial, self-denial, in your hearts? So little destiny in your eyes? And if you do not want to be destinies and inexorable ones, how can you one day triumph with me? And if your hardness does not wish to flash and cut through, how can you one day create with me? For all creators are hard. And it must seem blessedness to you to impress your hand on millennia as on wax. Blessedness to write on the will of millennia as on bronze — harder than bronze, nobler than bronze. Only the noblest is altogether hard.

not if you're Chad, but if you have to ask you're not chad

Basically calling somebody a fag. Talking them to get turned out by a dude

Get digornos stuffed crus pizza, it's legit user. I just had one

good bulk food, don't forget the sodie pops

Mushroom/Black Olive/Avocado pizza from "Mellow Mushroom" is Ultimate!

(Seriously guys, avocado pizza is absolutely amazing).

And my Quads confirm now you guys must try avocado pizza!

That avocado better go on after the pizza is cooked.

It does.

That was so autistic, yet so moving.

I feel rejuvenated.

It's okay if you have it once a while. Not every week. Maybe once a month or two

>literal ads

When did Veeky Forums become /g/?

I know, why are you even posting here instead of working out at the gym. Taking a step back bro and I can't be there to catch your fall