ITT WE REVIEW /SIP/s

Not in a long time have I been so excited to get my taste buds on a new drink, yet Monster Ultra Energy Zero got me there. So I took the can, popped off the plastic rim, and pressed my lips to the can. I slowly poured the contents down my throat, and then began a roller coaster of flavor. As the icy cold liquid hit my mouth, I tasted gains, yet as it slid past each taste bud I caught a hint of the original Monster, especially in the aftertaste. Many different feelings and tastes within one can, not sure how they do it, but I enjoyed it!

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-ultra-blue
caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/coffee-brewed
youtu.be/NZLPib2-U0E?t=232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

has anyone tried pic related? it is my favorite sip

You're all fags and you're ruining this board.

>previous year +1
>unironically using "fags" as a pejorative

It delivers that big bad monster buzz, with a higher calorie punch, not to be used while cutting but great for those with calories to spare and taste buds that care.

most effective /sip/ imo

Yeah, sip threads are displacing the stuff that makes this board great, like >tfw no gf, H I G H T E S T, and fat hate.

GOAT

this "meme" is forced, sad, and unfunny

>white
Solid, not amazing, but dependable

>blue
Delicious

>red
Delicious, better than blue

>black
Too sweet, tastes like melted gummy bears

>orange/yellow
Don't bother

>tfw you have to start shitposting these threads intentionally to ruin it

its not funny

4 or so yrs back, drank this stuff - all flavors. Went through the plant in Corona.
Finally, had sleep problems - duhh read the label and puked on the caffeine load.
Don't go near the stuff.
My energy level is way up, regardless.
Paz

>caffeine load

It literally, truly, 100% actually has less than half the caffeine of your average drip coffee. 16 oz of sips has 140mg. 8 oz of coffee has about 160mg.

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-ultra-blue

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/coffee-brewed

Hey bro let me know when you think of a """""meme""""" that isn't """""""""forced.""""""

>tfw work in a coca cola warehouse
>the white can is the most shipped energy drink

NOS! I need more NOS!

Good tier:original, rehab(lemonade), white zero ultra
>decent tier:the valentino rossi edition(I think it was colled doctor and it was lemon flavoured)
Trash tier:low carb, khaos

Have any of you ever had one of these?

I've never even seen one before but I want to try it now

bump

The Cola one is the best imo, they have some other wonky flavors like pic related which is foam santa.

Might be a bit expensive to ship though

Ultra Red is objectively the best flavor

Mind if I "Cut" in Lads

If you're a pleb sure

this meme is taking a spooky turn

>solid
Like my abs, heh

bump

This one dessu

this girl is norwegian or swedish, I can tell from the candy

KYS
Y
S

back to r/fitness my secret club no roasties allowed etc

>not roasties
Lol I'm not here to steal yoour spaghetti, calm down
mirin muh sips boyo?

bump

Veeky Forums was never good

300 mg caffeine

creatine

bcaas

coq10

cant beat the original

SIPP
I
P
P

those are energy drinks and theyre fucking useless if you want to gain muscle mass. It has 0 protein in it. Use whey protein not this shit, you retards

Sip of today.

I got a red one in the fridge right now I have never tried it before

>80gram of sugar per can

this bad boy right here

Nice digits, but fat hate threads are the best. They motivated me into losing weight in the first place.

Have fun wrecking the fuck out of your metabolism faggots.

You will never beat the original meme energy drink.

>never had that first /sip/ of the day

R8 my sips. 2/$4

Forgot all about them

Can you get unlimited sips by "accidentally" dropping them?

Where can you get bang? I want to try this sip.

>diabeetus

How many of these can I have a day before the ingredients end up killing me? I love the flavor of the black and white cans.

2 Sips a day seems reasonable

delicious but overpriced

This. I drink two a day

>tfw stores near me only carry the original monster, red bull, and some shitty store-brand knock-off
what do, pls advise

Check every gas station, most have shit selections but a Castle Corner near me carries literally every energy drink flavor in the US.

The fuck is with this shilling

>hey user, it'd sure be a shame if your gf tasted one of my sips

what if i live in-the-middle-of-bumfuck-nowhere, switzerland?

Suicide, or order online but that is probably more expensive than a meme is really worth.

bretty good sip

White monster taste like schweppes agrum thats 8 years old

Stupid newfags actually got tricked into shilling for free because it's "just a meme".

What's the cheapest sip I can order in mass quantities?

youtu.be/NZLPib2-U0E?t=232
>yfw tranny Nate's gf is getting Janoy to sip on a sip and buys herself and Nate more sips later on

So literally every post that involves a consumer good or service is inadvertent shilling.

Nothing else compares

Aren't these things horrible for your health?

no more than the shit that Veeky Forums gets their boyfriend to inject into their ass

manlets grrr

No, if we're talking sugar-free sips. Pic related. Literally nothing harmful, and it has less than half the caffeine of a similar quantity of coffee.

People have died from chugging energy drinks with more caffeine and more sugar, but they would have died even faster from chugging coffee.

Literally the only bad thing about sips is they sponsor white trash bullshit like NASCAR and dirt bike racing.

This is so unhealthy. It doesn't even help your lifts.
Caffeine is an unhealthy degenerate meme
Scooby would be ashamed

>drinking the caffeinated jew

Back to /pol/, idiot.

Oh fuck here we go again. Artificial sweeteners are garbage! They are the mouth fedora of sips! Just count the fucking calories, and drink real sugar! Faggots......

this is my go-to

That Aussie shampoo/conditioner is GOAT, though.

You could have just said "I've never actually conducted any independent research on artificial sweeteners, and instead rely on hearsay and misleading headlines."

Monster Rehab (ice tea and still lemonade) is the only can of this poison I'll touch, it's truly amazing.

agreed, I love that shit.

Hmm, I could have said that, but I actually have experimented with sugar free and real sugar. When I made the switch from sugar free to real sugar I didn't gain any wieght. Nor did I lose any wieght drinking sugar free. So you can probably go fuck your own face player

>wieght

It's not about weight gain. Why in the fuck do you think this is about weight gain? The (false) rap on artificial sweeteners is that they might (might) be carcinogenic if you drink an entire dump truck of them in less than an hour while holding your nuts up to a Chinese-manufactured microwave. It's bullshit.

Meanwhile, sugar is literally toxic. This isn't even controversial. The best that nutritionists seem to hope for is to mitigate sugar consumption because most people are too addicted to cut it out entirely. But it's toxic. Recent studies suggest it speeds metastasization of cancer.

So I mean you've got your anecdotal, unreliable, uncontrolled, and thus entirely worthless evidence about "wieght" gain, but that's beside the point.

Good choice, taste is like a cherry bakewell.

>doing gomad on sips
>definitly going to make it

never understand why they dont call it pussy juice.

literally every flavor is better than red

i think black is the best

What does Veeky Forums drink when eating dinner?

I only like drinking Soda but i need something less gassy.

I want to rip someone's eyes out when i start eating and there's nothing to drink or the drink is shit.

This sip. Has bro ingredients

ice cold water and few drops of mio if i have any

or some unsweetened chocolate almond milk

This mio thing sounds delicious. How is it?

god tier sips

stop fucking sip posting

>nonsipper detected

Open your fridge and see this. What do?

Checked

I just drank 5 red bulls, what can happen?

Palpitations for sure. Possible minor infarction.