I just lost a fight and I dont feel like a man anymore can I get some help?

I just lost a fight and I dont feel like a man anymore can I get some help?

the fact that you fought means you're a man. that's gangster

Actually he punched me first and I got really disorinted then I grabbed him by legs and drove him to the ground he got out of the hold and ran away.

Read sticky
Stop getting in fights

To add to that he got like 3 punches on me and I got none on him.

Im already good on muscle size ive been lifting for three years I just feel like shit that I lost.

That's not really losing if you spooked the shitter into running away from you. He's probably going to be shook af the next time he sees you if he ever does.

You fought back, he ran, you win by default. Congrats

bibe pomp

>if you hit your opponents, they win

Then just start picking fights with people on the street (ones who you're sure you can take) and feel like a man again

Yeah but this is after he beat my ass.

^^

Thanks for the encouragement tho bros

Losing is part of life, doesn't make you less of a man. At least you tried to fight back.

Why did he punch you?

this, I've never fought in my life and im 20, not that I ever really had to though

Bruh you win some you loose some. Learn from it and next time react quicker

He started shit talking me and I talked shit back

>lifting means you'll be able to fight

post a greentext or gtfo

Head locks are bretty gud for restraining OP. It even works on people bigger than you.

Join boxing gym instead, then lay down fury on some manlet to regain confidence

Fine for you
>Dude comes up to me
>Are you talking shit?
>Girlfriend says dont fight him
>I say I dont want to fight you
>He punches me
>Im disorinted
>He gets 2 more punches in
> I grab his legs and run him into the ground
> I got a hold of his legs
> He gets out of the hold
> Runs Away to car and drives off.

if you actually lost a fight, you would be in the hospital. that is like a little kid fight.

Yeah I know its some little kid shit but he still won.

thank you

also im pretty sure if thats how it went down and you have witnesses you could make bank suing his ass

dont take my word for it though i dont know a lot about burger lawsuits

Nah I didnt lose anything that much all I got was a black eye

I guess he did. Only way to restore your honour and dignity is by killing yourself.

Yeah

very respectable

my best advice would be not to get to down about it, keep lifting and maybe join a boxing gym also

>plz post eye

you aren't a man.

okay 4 u

You sort of won m8 congrats. If he ran away he backed out.

Was he black? They run away from fights when they start losing a lot.

prob define man

Yeah he was black lol

Lucky it wasn't a whole troop of them.

You won if he ran away, don't worry about it really as long as you aren't seriously injured.

He'll talk some shit if he's someone you know though since he did come out looking like the winner in a lot of ways and will twist the story to make himself look better, but really you know he ran off like a pussy.

Read the sun also rises

Thanks man

Gay face

Will do thanks man it looks like a cool book.

Fuck you lol post your face

Now post your butthole no homo

post face fagget

yes homo

>not even a real black eye
Weak

If you mean the front headlock, I agree with you. If you're talking about the high school bully side headlock, then you deserve to get polish throw'd right on your head

Sometimes you lose fights, it happens amigo. From the sound of it it wasn't really much of a fight and you didn't really definitively lose. Brush it off, move on with your life, and punch the fucker in the back of his head as hard as you can next time you see him.

He ran away, that doesn't mean he won. Forcing the enemy to retreat is a victory in my book.

That would just make him more mad at me lol

Thanks man

>tfw op had more feminine eyes than most women.
I'm not sure if you're blessed or cursed.

Not OP, I have gorgeous eyelashes for some reason but am a bearded buzz cutted viking looking motherfucker.

why thank you :)))))

I've been in a lot of fist fights. Sometimes you win, other times you lose. But, the most important thing is that your alright and that you actually fought. Keep in mind every good street brawler had to learn by getting his head kicked in, including me.

Just be kind and polite and if he wants to fight again take it as a learning experience and use what you learned by breaking his leg.