Gain Muscle Without Lifting

Hey Veeky Forums I have no doubt a stupid question

I want to gain muscle lean, but I don't have money/time to travel to my nearest gym.
What sort of exercises can I do? My metabolism is very fast also, it's hard for me to gain weight and if I don't lift and use weight gain would I gain more than I can gain without lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqgGhJywnHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

calisthenics

Stop being poor

youtube.com/watch?v=LqgGhJywnHI

Don't bother if you're not going to go to a gym and eat more food. You're gonna do a few push-ups and shit in your room for 3 days then get distracted and quit. Either commit to improvement or don't waste your time.

I might see if there's any places/parks nearby with bars to do that shit on that could work
Half that stuff I don't think I can attempt yet so need a better build up to get to that
I'm willing to eat more and even take weight gain, it's just I think I'd maybe gain a lot of fat without making enough gains. I'm committed it's just I'm doing my BA at uni and want to continue doing fitness which I miss doing

Your lack of commitment will doom you to fail, find a gym you CAN go to or don't bother.

your school doesnt have a gym?

>My metabolism is very fast also, it's hard for me to gain weight and if I don't lift and use weight gain would I gain more than I can gain without lifting?

Get out, and end your life.

Bottom line is that you're delusional, and you dont count how much (or little :) ) you eat, you dumb fuck.

Read the money part and don't be a spastic please and thank you
Yeah I checked it out, good equipment but it was packed when I looked, asked other students and apparently it's not even worth going unless you want to spend 3hrs there for each work out, don't have the time for that
Did your dad hit you or was you always a sour bitch?

>but I don't have money/time to travel to my nearest gym.
"I have zero willpower to try to make time in my schedule such as waking up early."
>What sort of exercises can I do?
"I can't do my own research and need to be handheld."
>My metabolism is very fast also, it's hard for me to gain weight
"I eat two sandwiches a DAY!!!"

There are plenty of gyms for people on a budget. Find it.

Stop pretending like money is a barrier.

I wake up early everyday to get my day shit done.
I've just made the decision, headed here first to get a firsthand opinion from Veeky Forums.
I eat atleast 4 meals a day, despite it being against my financial interests.
There's actually one that's cheap as fuck, but same deal as uni gym, tried it like a year ago and it was so packed I couldn't move, apparently it's only busier now.

>I eat atleast 4 meals a day, despite it being against my financial interests.
Literally explains 0 of your dietary habits. Sometimes I eat 7 meals a day, sometimes I eat 2. But I can still consume the same amount for that day.

Who cares if it's crowded, just work around it you mong.

Im a sour bitch towards retards like you who think their bodies magically burn calories doing nothing but sitting on your ass. The more muscle, the more your muscle has to work moving you around, how much you train, etc etc dictates your metabolism. Your metabolism isnt like in world of warcraft where you get RNG stats or whatever, grow the fuck up and do some research you dumb skeleton piece of fucking shit.

I just try eat varied meals.
Like chicken, jacket potatoes etc, anything that's cheap and not shit food. Nutrition isn't something I know too well, like I said this is just to get opinions before I start researching

Then go in the morning. The gym isn't packed 24/7.

Stop bumping your thread with shitty excuses. You need to eat more food and lift weights. You can lift your bodyweight, but your progress will be shitty, slow, and subpar. Either go to the gym you already have access to, or get access to another. Or do whatever you want. Just stop pretending like lifting and eating more food isn't an option for you.

>retards like you who think their bodies magically burn calories doing nothing but sitting on your ass.

More than everyone else who does the same at same bw, that is. If you had a twin with the same bw, same muscle and same level of activity you'd have the same metabolism.

Get it? Good.

Short answer: you have to lift/exercise and eat very precisely to your requirements.

You can do calisthenics for a while and if you couple it with a carefully controlled diet based on your specific calorie needs you will do fine.

No shortcuts.

Sooner or later you will need weight.

Read the sticky.

I rolled a 4 and my metabolism is so slow my stats keep getting hit with a hunger debuff :(

Oh okay I'll just grab the dumbbells out their hands and start using them thanks
Considering you assume that much I'm gonna have to go with you're a sour bitch sorry

>I'm gonna have to go with you're a sour bitch sorry

>says the retard who has to make up excuses and memes to cover the fact that he's just undisciplined and has a childish relationship with food

We just agreed that i am a sour fuck, now do you want advice or are you gonna keep spouting normie memes and excuses as to why its "hard" to gain or lose weight?

I'm being realistic, what is with Veeky Forums muscleheads thinking anyone who doesn't make it happen is just down to sheer laziness? This isn't a lifting motivation Youtube vid pal.
Alright got it, weight is needed. I'll see what I can get to to do calisthenics and if I can educate myself enough about nutrition.

Muscle and fat burn energy at the same rate +-0.0001% in almost everyone, peoples composition varies. It is incredibly rare for someone to have more efficient thermogenesis or less.

What meme have I put out here?
Undisciplined, yet I wake up everyday 8am and get my ass to a desk to get my head down to do work I mostly don't enjoy. You're the kid spouting about memes to someone asking for help bro, maybe you need to grow up.

+-0.0001% per what unit of measurement of fat and muscle? Lmao

My point still stands, he doesnt just magically have a comparatively high metabolism.

>I'm being realistic, what is with Veeky Forums muscleheads thinking anyone who doesn't make it happen is just down to sheer laziness? This isn't a lifting motivation Youtube vid pal.
Either you do it, or you don't. What do you want the answer to be?

You're literally saying your body burns an unusual amount of energy just sitting? Are you magical? Whats up?

As for undisciplined, you literally just said in OP that you are.

Man uneducated, undisciplined retard fatties and skellies are really shitting this place up

And I'm here to figure out what it is that I should DO.
>sitting
This every post, when did I ever say I don't do anything but sitting? I walk everywhere, work a job that's demanding physically, always been doing something. Just happens now I'm busier with classes and want a routine.

Bodyfat percentage is down to diet, gaining muscle mass requires excess calories in order to build mass. Anyone can build mass by eating a lot, it's whether that is fat or muscle that matters. There are not, per se, magic foods to gain muscle instead of fat. Muscle growth requires muscle stimulation from exercise, preferably resistance exercise - hence bodyweight will only take you so far.

There are arguments towards protein (egg/meat/dairy) in translating to muscle easier but I tend to think it is more that these are harder to take on than crap and if you're paying attention that much you will be fine.

lmao

If your job is so physically demanding, how about you fix your diet to take advantage of your situation and gain muscle from your job? A glass of orange juice and a bar of chocolate wont build muscle.

>And I'm here to figure out what it is that I should DO.
What you should do is start going to the gym.

Go to the fucking gym and lift heavy weights

>inb4 afraid to throw le mine back out xDDD

That's really helpful man cheers

>guys i want to get strong what should i do :)
>no i can't do that!!!

Look up the Zombie Apocalypse routine

Its basically all body weight exercises.

Also pic related

stated at the start I've exhausted trying to join a gym, do you not read?

>I don't have money/time to travel to my nearest gym.
Strike one.
>My metabolism...
Strike two.
>if I don't lift and use weight gain...
Strike three.

You absolute cocksucker, the only thing you have are excuses. You lack determination, you lack willpower, you lack responsibility, you lack discipline. Go get your goddamn mind straight and come back when you are willing to do something. Or go drink your fucking "mass gainers" and lie on your back all day. You'll come back to us three months later asking how to lose weight by doing nothing. "Hey guyz, can I take this DNP thingy to lose weight? I don't have time to do anything off the couch tho"

Screw you. You ain't gonna make it buddy.

>I walk everywhere
Enjoy your nogainz faggot.

This. Many times this. Goddamn people these days. Anyone has time to train 15minutes a day. Or wake up earlier to train two times a week, which should be more than enough for the average "high metabolism" couch potatoes.

I can tell just by reading your post that you lack dedication, imagination, discipline, and desire to workout without a gym and a surplus of food. You don't need either a surplus of food or some gym to make gains.

Veeky Forums also needs to stop comparing "gains" to those who roid or even those who have been liffting 5 plus years.

Every fucking person looks the same to me when they start out for the first few years. From those who do SS, brosplits, machines, bosyweight. They all look similiar to me depending on where they start.

Biggest difference will be their nutrition intake.
Excess = they will look fat and bloated
Under = they look malnourished but you can still make out their definition
Balanced = This is self explanatory. They look balanced and healthy if they can do stick to a solid diet that isn't solid with sugars and sodium up the ass.

>working out at a park on children's toys

Is there anything more autistic?

>And I'm here to figure out what it is that I should DO

>DO:
>Stop making excuses.
>Fucking exercise. NO, your job doesn't count.
>Eat like you aren't in auschwitz.
>Go fuck yourself

Yeah, not working out at all.

I'd rather get a pair of dbs and a pull-up bar and do it at home it's cheap.

Don't listen to this guy OP. You don't need a gym membership to commit to your goals. You can be committed whether you go to the gym or not.
Every morning I wake up, have breakfast then do 50 pushups, 40 squats, 30 crunches, a 5 minute plank then go for a 40 minute run. Takes an hour total and no gym needed.
Every night I do the same thing but with a backpack filled with about 15kg of magazines on my back, and minus the run, then have dinner. Takes about 15 minutes, still no gym needed.
It's about motivating yourself to do it, not about >muh gym
The only thing you need a gym for is if you wanna go total egobeastmode to the point where normal people laugh at you and find you unattractive because you're just TOO huge and all you do is circlejerk with other gymfags.