>its about california
>figure out i want to live in the US
>find out that i should get a good education before thats even an option
>start school again
>stop drinking soda and drop 25lbs in a few months
>want to go to uni
>start lifting 7 months ago
>lifting will help me mentally prepare for my journey
>remind myself that i live in denmark so i have all the time in the world to get the education i want
>remind myself that one day i shall live in the US
should be a in uni in 2 years.
just get as fit as you can.
people will like you just for being fit.
do roids maybe.
you will automatically become alpha when you can DL 4pl8s+

>embody this face/attitude
>figure out what you gotta do
>do it

It's like jumping into a freezing pool, you just gotta do it don't over think.

In order to change your life, you follow this simple plan:

1) Change your life
2) Repeat #1 until success
3) There is no #3; go back to #1

Oneitis, just got back from a huge party slutting it up, told me straight to my face that no one will ever love me, I don't get how somebody can be that cruel, worst part is a believe her...

Stop trying to control everything and just let go.

LET GO.

I am Jack's knowledge of movie references.

You tell yourself you won't settle for anything less than what you deem perfect. Whether it be a person, body, or goals in generals.

Do the best you can, find a positive in whatever options you have, and leave what you can't control to fate.

I haven't changed my life, but I'm in the process of doing so. I went from a NEET to a guy with a job currently studying programming. Its not much but it feels great considering where i was just a year ago.
Something that really helped me was a quote from Dan Gable, wrestling GOAT.
If something is important, do it everyday. If its is not important, don't do it at all.
Its a little extreme, but its hard to argue with.
Make a list of dailies and do them everyday.
Make a list of luxuries and try not to do them.
Don't waste your time, its that easy.

how the hell did you end up having oneitis for her?

By killing it

>woman dying before the man

lmao

Though he is an enemy of ROMA, he is not a pleb, user.

Prove
her
wrong.

Fuck you God damn mother fucker I'm in public!

Checkmate

>half American half euro
>grew up in Europe
>wanted to move to America most of my life
>finally do it
It's third world comparing to Europe, I'm serious don't do it

Fuck you, user, why'd you have to do that?

First step is to rewire your brain.

Fuck that bitch. She's full of shit. She might be right, but she doesn't know what you're capable of any more than I do. You know what I mean?

>enjoy the lie you live as the world you were supposed to uphold is replaced by islam

Step 1 be an unstoppable force
Step 2 become an immovable object
Step 3 win at all costs

Preface: I have always been overweight.

It was my most stressful semester at college and I had completely gone full retard. My diet had turned to ready-to-eat meals and frozen shit, usually a whole pizza for one meal. Clearly I gained a lot of weight in that time.

One day I had a bunch of paperwork I needed filled out at the school and was waiting for the staff member to come back from lunch. I decided to take a picture of myself.

It was at that moment I realized that I was disgusted by what I saw. Shitty hair, fat folds, gross sweat lines, just everything looked terrible. After that I found Veeky Forums, learned about the sticky, and started losing weight. Lost 25 pounds by the end of the summer. Have always struggled getting under 170 for some reason though.

Look up the narcissistic psychopathic sociopathic traits in women she makes you feel weak because she is DON'T FUCKING BUY INTO IT

>think I'm successful because I lift, read books and watch inspiring YouTube videos and travelled a couple times
>reality: I'm 21, work as a dishwasher, haven't gotten all my credits of highschool and i knocked a bitch up and have a three week old son..

am I gonna make it?

Let some random whore project her insecurities upon you and punish yourself for it brehs...

I changed my life many times OP.

You gotta be willing to make the big changes, move city or even move country. Try for that different job. Force yourself to do the things you know will change your daily activities.

Its hard to advise this without sounding like a motivational speaker because there is no set plan.

One thing I done was save up ALL my spare cash for a year and moved to Rome. That was 7 years ago and I haven't been home since.

When you go to sleep tonight, that person she talked to never wakes up. The one that does will be loved, will be the antithesis of what she saw and she will regret what she said.

Hit the gym, delete facebook, prove her wrong.

>after hs, mom's bipolar disorder really went off the rails and she tried to kill herself 4 times
>I spent the next 3.5 years taking care of her, trapped by her illness
>She eventually ended up killing herself
>8 months later I went to actual university and promptly flunked out
>smoking weed every day, zero motivation, out of shape
>completely broke, no family
>spent the next year wallowing away and hibernating
>I was that weird guy who worked at the school dining commons but wasn't a student
>felt like the world was just impossible for people who didn't have any assistance like me
>playing out a melodrama every day about how unfair everything was
>Finally got a new job at a cell phone store that didn't really pay enough to live but helped me to slowly get on my feet
>Quit smoking weed, became more social, got in good shape
>Suddenly I had to move because my landlord was basically kicking me out
>Decided to move to Los Angeles
>basically a shitty awful place but when I got there I suddenly realized that I needed a lot more money just to survive
>No longer in a cushy little college town where nothing bad would happen if I lowkey skipped paying rent
>The anxiety kicked me into overdrive and I got a job at Trader Joe's and then another job at Lacoste in Beverly Hills
>I worked 70 hours a week and money was no longer an issue
>Decided I hated LA and I was going to move to Pittsburgh, PA to get into software development.
I spent the next 3 months working 70 hours a week, no days off, and saved up more than enough to move. Then when I got to Pittsburgh I hibernated for a few months until I found a free coding bootcamp and I repeated the cycle, spending 40 hours a week in bootcamp and 35 hours a week at work. Now it's over and I have many leads on web/software dev positions at a minimum of 50k/year.

[Part 1/2]

[Part 2/2]

Distilling my 3:45 am written life story down, here's my advice:
If you are unhappy and miserable and BROKE and without opportunities....
1. Regardless of how fucked up our society is and how hard it makes it for people to get off the ground.
Regardless of that.
Regardless of that.
Regardless of that!!!
Work your fucking ass off. Society tells us that even 40 hours a week is loathsome and difficult. Well guess what, at your shitty
entry level job you will never get anywhere working 40 hours a week. So get 2+ jobs and start working all the time. Get money.
Save money. Get money. Save money. Budget. Get rid of distractions by being constantly busy. Feel the power gained from
being that busy! Feel the power gained by others being in awe of your drive and determination.
2. Go somewhere better than you are now. My guess is that if you're depressed and in a hole, where you are probably sucks.
Maybe not in 100% of cases, but most likely. Protip: find a place with a low cost of living but where you're going to be able to
actually grow yourself and get yourself to the next level.
3. Figure out something that you can actually practically achieve and start applying the work ethic and determination of step 1
towards it. But most importantly don't sit around waiting for this to happen. If you don't have any ideas yet, don't wait to start
working your ass off doing whatever you can to get you out of squalor.

by the way choose programming obv
youre welcome

Get 2+ jobs and start constantly working. Budget. Save money. Get money. Save money. Work. Save money. Get money.
2. Go somewhere better.
3. Find some

impressive. i had to work for 80 hours a while at an advertising agency. it threw me completely off balance.

Simple, I like it. Do you have any examples of the three?

The summary of my life from this image

As a kid:
Climbing tree alone, parent watching

As a teen:
Sitting on a branch alone in the middle of the night

As an adult:
Sitting under the tree alone

When I'm old:
Hanging from the tree

Watch Peterson's youtube vids youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg&t=1264s

>Having oneitis for someone so ugly inside
You deserve your shitty life, go die in a ditch somewhere

You'll make it brother.
Work on your career

Every day, think how you can make your life better
Set annual goals and pet them somewhere you will see them every day
Surround yourself with positive people who encourage you
Spend more time making big decisions and less time making small ones

New Mrs turnt out to be a lying sociopath.
Fuck that.
Gone.
New job 58k a year.
4 days in promoted to sous chef work my ass off don't back down.
Every one looks at me like a god pushing out 300 meals per day.
Went on cutting diet lost 11 kg in 3 weeks
Now on keto still going hard.
Don't take shit don't do harm be a force no one can stop and a rock no on can fucking move.
Hold fast and stand for something.
And that something is you.

I'm hardly in a position to be dispensing advice as my own life is currently an absolute shitshow. However I can tell you what did seem to work when I applied it. Have a passion and stick with it, work on improving yourself one day at a time and don't be too hard on yourself for failures, though don't use that as a pretext to be lazy.

One thing I've had to really cut back on is gaming. I find it has an addictive effect on me and I find that alarming. I'm 24 now, if I have any successes outside of getting laid I'll come back and share them with you guys.

thanks user
we're all gonna make it, r-right?

Casey Neistat at 18y.o. was a dishwasher with a kid, living in a trailer. Look at him now.
You can do it bro.

Glad to see I'm not the only spaz who noticed that first.

Native burger here, go on about your experiences.

literally let this drive you. Don't listen to any of this hippie dippie nice guy shit of letting it go and just forgiving her. Anytime you wake up and don't feel like getting up to do your cardio run in the morning, imagine her saying, "i knew it" and laughing at you. Make her doubt everything in this world by becoming massively successful.

so we went from "just b urself xd" to "just become massively successful"

i wonder what advice will be spouted here in few years but i'll probably kms in the meantime

There's no switch and then one day you are committed to changing your life.

It is a day by day struggle and some days will be hard. Even when you've "made it" you will still have to commit yourself to maintain what you've done. You just have to keep going.

The only way to change your life is to do it.

You can't because you can't change yourself. You can only change the circumstances around you but I doubt that will fix any major problems in your life.

decide
it takes 30 seconds
and courage

u kno u cant help who u got oneitis for, user

>changing life
>becoming a diglett

Cultivate discipline, not motivation. Motivation is a fickle bitch that'll come and go, but discipline is the equivalent of the iron, it won't lie to you and bullshit you with feelings and shit- it is what it is. Get discipline and keep it. It's hard to start with but it gets there. Nothing is better than having discipline and control.

Thanks for transferring my feels into my sides leaving orbit.

I love to hear othersome success stories. Congratulations breh, keep doing good things!