I think my rotator cuff is injured

I think my rotator cuff is injured

What the fuck do i do?

Who bitch this is?

Un-injure it, dumbass

my gf

let it heal and warm your shoulders up before you bench to prevent any future re-injury

RETRACT DAT FUCKIN SCAPULA

buy 5,8 pound dumbells, and do rehablitation shold work with them for a whole month.

don't do any upper body lifts for a month, dont be stupid and fuck yourself over even more like i did and how i went 2 weeks injured to 2 months injured cuz of my ego.

Point is, go somewhere like target, target has the very nice high quality colored rubber dumbells that wont rust, they have the best low weight dumbells, way beter than walmart and their shitty iron ones which rust in like 3 months.

fucking shit tattoos ruining a 10/10 gril. everytime.

How do i let it heal without surgery is the part i need help with

How long would you recommend not benching? Can I ohp? Lateral raise, chest fly?

I just barely left skelly mode i dont want to go back

>step 1
let it heal for a couple of weeks
NO FUCKING EXERCISE, at least nothing that puts stress on the shoulder

>step 2
when you have let it heal for such long that it no longer hurts, start doing external shoulder rotations with a cable or a band before EVERY single workout 3x10 or 3x as many or as little as you can do. REMEMBER VERY VERY VERY LIGHT weight.

>step 3
start doing facepulls after your workout 2-3 times a week, not too heavy.

>step 4
retract your scapula when doing bench

>step 5
if ohp fucks up your shoulder, do landmine presses instead

>step 6
stay safe brah

Mine mostly healed itself after about a year.

>tfw to intelligent to appreciate body art

Are deadlifts okay?

What about curls and skullcrushers? Sory im retarded

if it hurts then FUCK NO.
if not, yeah sure, you can do them, but dont go too heavy and fuck it up even more.

but i would really advise you to not lift for AT LEAST 2 weeks and preferably 4 weeks.

i fucked my shoulder up so bad i couldnt lift for 4 weeks, it wasnt too bad, i kept eating like i normally did and did some light cardio.
didnt lose that much mass at all

lucky, going on 2 years for me
got results from the mri about 5 months ago, still tears; waiting for surgeon
fuck canadian health care

How can i tell if this thing is a bad tear that I really need to take a serious lifting hiatus or just a baby tear where i can be off maybe a week and then do non upperbody stuff?

Its been bothering me slightly for maybe a few weeks and then really started keeping me from sleep today after i failed a bench pr yesterday and then did pushups today to compensate (dumb I know)

Im terrified but i dont want to lose what little muscle i have if i dont have to

DSEL? her arms look like noodles.

>doing pr's when you havent lifted for more than a year
yeah, that was fucking stupid.

if you cant sleep because of it it means that its pretty bad and you should see a doctor.
i know its not what you wanted to hear, but you have to

No way she's my gf too!

It was only a new working set pr 3x5

Even if this is the only time its hurt that bad? I took some ibuprofen and the pain went away immediately, does that count for anything?

I'm scared to hurt my rotator cuff because my shoulder is small. What do? ):

see god damn doctor, if you dont and its very serious you might never be able to lift again if you keep fucking it up.
that said, chances are its just a minor strain and it could heal in, as i said, about 2-4 weeks, preferably waiting with upperbody exercises for 4 weeks.

strengthen it you moron

>10/10
bruh if you remove her makeup + pushup bra she's just a 3D skelly with tattoos

how do I ensure this never happens to me?

Calm down. She's everybody's gf.

Warm up properly, mobility, good form

look if you really fucked your shoulder to the point of not being able to sleep because it hurts your are probably not going to bench or do shoulder heavy exercises for some months thats whar you get for bad form and probably even shittier mobility

Visit a doctor goddamn how hard can it be? How is this not your first instinct? Can't you combine visiting a doctor with carrying water and firewood to you tribal village?

S M H T B H

I have an injury related question
Yesterday I almost tore off my pec while doing bench press. Went to ER, they said I didnt tore it off completely and surgery wasnt needed. They also said no stress on pecs for 6 weeks untill it heals. Now since i probably tore part of tendon off because doctor said that its visibly smaller than on the unaffected side will I regain previous strength? and can tendons heal to previous levels?

shoulder affects everything. Take 3-4 weeks off and only do legs/calves/forearm grips

Stretch after a week this depends if it's still hurting. Mine hurt for like 4 days straight

Less rotating

and off the cuff, you should probably warm up better.

thank fuck a thread about this.

I am in the same position as OP except my RC hurt so much 6 months ago i took a break for 4 months. it got better but recently as i got back to the weight i was trying to rep 190 on bench, it started hurting again. its starting to hurt again but no where near as bad. i watch my form more. and i do alot of RC stretching before i bench and i do latteral raised for RC strengthening on my shoulder days. luckily today i hit all 8 reps of 3 sets at 190 no pain at all after or before. i had a bit of pain today while at work tho. i findit kind of goes away if i stretch it or warm my RC up. should i see a doctor. i can sleep fine and lift fine. Bench is the only thing that seems to aggravate it cause i go HORD on the last rep sometimes and lose form. it cant be anything serious? right?

Yes tendons will heal completely, after a few weeks just start doing light excentric exercises.

>injure left shoulder during rows, pain goes away after a while but still pops every time I raise it laterally
>injure right shoulder during bench, popping in the area between my chest and shoulder gradually became painful
wat do?

strenghten the shoulders famalam

Yeah, that much is clear. I stopped lifting completely, currently doing external rotations with dumbbells, and some stretches. What else should I do?

>tfw either rotator cuff injury or TOS
>doc says most likely TOS
>might have gotten it from doing OHP

wat do?

Mmmmm.. thats her lads

Not just external rotations, add internal rotations, abductions, flexions.

Go to a sport doctor, it could be your labrum. Happened to me

Could be a posture issue (i.e rounded shoulders) causing an impingement for some of you

Work out what scapular setting is and google shoulder impingement exercises. External band rotation will be useful.

kek, I hope this is in every other thread as well

I will spam it at every whore who catches my eye. Just for you m8

>he cant into girls with tattoos

Tattoos = dirty
Dirty = slutty

There is nothing better than fucking a dirty little slut with tattoos, pierced bellybutton and pierced tongue

Enjoy your milquetoast women

I fucked up my rotator cuff back in June, and I still can't bench with more than half my old ROM, and can't do dips at all without a lot of pain.

RIP

>abductions, flexions.
spoonfeed pls

Itt why i dont bench

>press is at 205

thank you for your answer mate
here, have this cutie