What's wrong with David Laid's physique?

What's wrong with David Laid's physique?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJOrZ3V-Yzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too small waist

He fell for the aesthetics meme, he is muscular but looks weak. It is incongruent.

zero traps

hes also very young i think, which is why he doesnt have that thick & manly look.

he'll look good once hes mature tho

bad photoshop and extreme pose/angle making his waist look too small for his shoulders

no traps
pecs and shoulders look like one muscle
neck is too thin

He thinks situps train core

he has traps
it's from a vid u cuck
he probably squats and DLs more than you

ITT: mad fatties, M-M-UH G-G-GOMAD + SS I'M SO MANLY

Dyel

>what is posing
Board is full of fucking dyels i swear

Le zipper abs xD

he can dl 605, he's anything but weak. That's insane for a 6'2" 18 year old. And his routine is based on 5x5 and 3x3 strength training

you're all just mirin, and trying to hide your insecurities by looking for flaws. I bet none of you could dl 560 at 17 years old. There's a reason he's becoming famous, it's because he has very good muscular genetics which I doubt many of you can match

Dude's got muscular abs though so maybe he's right.

photoshop

The chest and arms hold a lot of testosterone, so when guys juice, the chest and arms grow out of proportion to yhe rest of the torso. Op's pic looks like a classic example of to much juice to fast

He said in one of his videos that squats and deadlifts are the only ab work he does, get your facts right losers.

David doesn't juice, he doen't look incredible in video, he's just cheeky with angles. H

also lmao at everyone shitting on him, i don't like his physique but he is far, far stronger than anyone on Veeky Forums.

I don't know who this person is. But from that picture, that is either photoshop, or a guy who juiced. One or the other

Not really, when people juice too fast they usually have good delts and shit everything else

Nah its the angles, low body fat and his insertions.

I just seen him in the Omar isuf video, he looks lankey as fuck, its almost comical lel.

I'd kill to have his physique at that age.

Girls (and QT twinks) would be fucking dripping within a 30-meter radius

>he has traps
No he doesn't, you jackal.

>these are the dyel's giving advice on Veeky Forums

jesus christ

he has no defenition

>

lmao

Interesting

Went to highschool with him, unbelievably gay

Yes but what was David Laid like?

Nice guy, didn't know will too well because his friend group was pretty small, not as popular as you would think because he never partied, don't remember him playing sports.

Too big of a chest
No squat or deadlift
No traps

He looks fucking shit

Proof?

really makes you think

he's very lanky, instagram angles, lighting & pump.

i believe he's like 6'2+180 so not a super large individual

>

youtube.com/watch?v=eJOrZ3V-Yzc

Traps look like shit doe, makes you look narrow

His proportions are horrible.

Post it

weird angle, tits seem a bit overemphasized, core seems small which may be good from a bodybuilding perspective but looks odd a the same time

Holy shit, I never thought wide shoulder + small waist combo could look so spooky.

His proportions are abysmal.

He needs bigger lats and traps

His lat insertions may just suck (too high)

he's 195

this

also he needs to work on his obliques

2 year lifter here.
DYEL by Veeky Forums standards of course
I think Jeff is roiding, this shit doesn't look natty.

Jeff is natty

get a load of this pathetic faggot acting like a fucking fanboy for some 18 year bitch boy on the internet lmfao

0 traps? Watch some vids bro

lol

Too much Dbol

trip on dave

traps not big enough. his shoulders look too wide and neck too small w/o big traps.

When u dont work ur neck

hes flexing his. lats tard

You faggots dont even know what insertions are. When are you going to stop spreading bs?

the only good answer to this is that his shoulders are naturally wide, as in bone structure compared to his waist.

he looks like a action figure because of his crazy ratio, he would look better with either thicker waist or just less side delt work desu

no, he's clearly around 240

I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only one who finds his physique weird

>20 people itt all sucking some roiding teenager's dick

"lol hehehe it's just CHEEKY ANGLES BRAH watch some of his videos!"

yeah dude I'll get right on that, I'll be sure to like and subscribe as well

they're not wrong though

the nigga is super lanky

no traps, lats or core, which means no back
legs are probably shit
and he has the ribcage of a 12 year old girl

i could left cross this twink in the short ribs and he'd go down with a ruptured liver

>*the delts and traps have a high percentage of androgen receptors

No obliques/serratus. That plus small waist and ordinary lats makes his core look weak and just generally "funny."

No fucking core. This is the problem with aesthetics fags, they think a tiny waist looks good, but don't realize only homos like that. Girls like a thick solid core. Show only the torso of Klokov and the core of the average physique fag and ask women what they prefer.

he squats 4x as much as you lol

i thought he was some aesthetics dudebro, but he actually has some good lifts

show me a single Veeky Forumsizen with a 315 bench/ 600 ded while having a bf as low as him

Where tf are his legs

I want him to sit on my face

top far right

David Laid's videos are fun to watch and he looks good

FLARING LATS
NO TRAPS
?????????????????????
FUCKING KYS